April 17, 2014 | 913 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by MSEMR2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting Albatross for a long time, and now that I own it, I can say I don't have anything like it. It photographs beautifully, but my only complaint is, I feel like I have to pack it on to be able to see it and it's a little pricey. But I would still repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

im pale skinned with pink undertone.. the golden sheen was annoying for my skin.. doest look fabolous on girl with pink under tone.. but for warm skin, this is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this highlighter. Definitely reach for this just as much as my MSF soft&gentle. its a gorgeous white gold color. It gives me a nice subtle glow. ive gotten so many compliments with this on

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 7:47:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

Simply amazing! First of all, this product is so easy to work with. You don't have to fuss about with the perfect brush, this stuff goes on like a dream no matter what brush you use. I've been experimenting with it for a few days and have learnt that less is definitely more when it comes to this product. Applying it on with a very light hand so it's almost undetectable to your own eyes is definitely key. It photographs like no other and really gives you that "I'm born with it" kind of glow. I would definitely repurchase this if I ran out over any of my hightlighters.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by msaunderscam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Had to change this review... initially I was thrilled but I believe I was overtaken by hype and "zomgprettyhighlighterinpan!" This is too yellow for me but obviously that won't be a universal problem, although I did take off a lippie because it isn't a universal shade IMO. I removed another lippie because I realized it's a little chalky, and a bit too obvious because of that. Hoping to find my HG highlighter one day!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

This is a really flattering golden higlighter. It works great with other NARS blushes especially with Luster. You need so little product to get a glow that I can't imagine hitting pan on this. I don't think I will be repurchasing this purely because I've heard that theBalm's Mary Lou Manizer is actually better than this in quality (and quantity and cheaper). I'm neutral toned and have yellow in my skintone. I'm not sure if this would work with cool-toned gals?

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 6:15:00 PM More reviews by papillon212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

So, so pretty. Gives you a golden glow. I wish it was a little more visible but love it, I use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by elenril

This little gem has given me the confidence to strip back my daily makeup routine to the bare basics - mineral foundation, blush and highlighter. That's how good it makes you look. I only use the tiniest amount, literally just a light dab of the brush on each cheek. It's a beautiful light gold sheen that goes perfectly with my NC30 skin. I tried some on my mum who has far yellower skin, but it just settled into her fine lines. Anyway, it's expensive but because you only need to use the tiniest amount it'll probably last me years. If you find you look too sparkly, try using less!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/29/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by PussPuss1

Everyone else seems to love this, and I bought it based on all the great reviews, but I'm afraid I haven't been able to use it at all. It goes on unbelieveably gold for something that looks white in the pan, settles into my fine lines and just doesn't improve things at all. I'm pale skinned with pink undertones. Expensive mistake.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 10:26:00 AM More reviews by remeddee

Wow!! Make up seems incomplete without this illuminous fairy dust. It's as though an internal light bulb is switched on when I apply this highlighter. So much better than Whilst Mac 'gold deposit' is just screaming gold, Albatros is just so sublime and gives that 'air brush' finish. Looks awesome with my exhibit a - applied with an extremely light hand. I've yet to try it with my taj mahal. I've a feeling this will look gd with everything.