August 27, 2014 | 1810 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2012 3:35:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I read that this is like the pressed version of MAC's vanilla pigment, which is exactly what I was looking for. I found it much more yellow on my skin rather than giving a golden sheen. It was too dark for me-I'm NC15. I think on darker skin tones this would be lovely, but one me not so much. And it altered the colors of my blushes too. Not very attractive on my pinkish very very fair skin. If you are NC 15 or lighter, get MAC vanilla pigment instead. It's gorgeous, this will be too yellow and dark.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ivanabacowboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love most things NARS, and Albatross is no exception. It is a fine white powder blush with a very slight gold shimmer meant to be used as a highlighter. I get compliments every time I wear it! And as with most things in the NARS blush world, a little goes a long way. Apply lightly and build if necessary-you are going for an "illuminated glow/shimmer" with this product if applied correctly. Using too heavy a hand will be closer to "look a glitterbomb just exploded in my face". Absolutely stunning if worn correctly.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by danigirlxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! It is a white powder but once applied it has a illuminating effect. Looks nice on the cheek bones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by pshopper1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A genius product. Gentle whilst still beautifully illuminating. It is one product that I will never be without.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 4:21:00 AM More reviews by emiliagorgeous

This is my favorite highlighter of all time. The sparkle is so finely milled in this product is gives the perfect subtle glow to my skin with out bringing out any of my imperfections, or making me look like a 16 year old. I do admit that after I first purchased this product I was a little unsure if the pigment and the sparkle was enough. So then I went out and purchased M.A.C's MSF sold and gentle, and after see how big the glitter chunks with, and how obvious the product looked on my skin. I defiantly became grateful of the subtle glow that albatross gives me, that wouldn't trade in a million year. I will defiantly repurchase again!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by DonnaJazzhands

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product did not impress me, and it's quite expensive. Every time I experiment with this powder, it either looks way too subtle, or way too gold and shimmery. I can't quite achieve the look that I want with this highlighter. Maybe this one is for darker skin tones, or for more experienced makeup artists.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 1:20:00 PM More reviews by lwagner120

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Being a girl with a very round face, I became interested in contouring what little cheekbones I have. I was clueless as to what highlighter to buy. So, I went to Sephora and asked the sales lady what she would reccomend for me (I have neutral toned skin). Low and behold, she instantly handed me NARS Albatross! I absolutely LOVE this highligher! It has a golden shimmer to it, which compliments my matte bronzer very nicely. When taking photos, my skin has a radiant glow. The only complaint I have with this product is I feel like I have to cake it on to see the results I want. With that said, I will definitely pruchase again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 12:18:00 PM More reviews by MSEMR2010

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting Albatross for a long time, and now that I own it, I can say I don't have anything like it. It photographs beautifully, but my only complaint is, I feel like I have to pack it on to be able to see it and it's a little pricey. But I would still repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

im pale skinned with pink undertone.. the golden sheen was annoying for my skin.. doest look fabolous on girl with pink under tone.. but for warm skin, this is gorgeous!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2012 11:28:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this highlighter. Definitely reach for this just as much as my MSF soft&gentle. its a gorgeous white gold color. It gives me a nice subtle glow. ive gotten so many compliments with this on