November 28, 2014 | 1876 users online

Lip Treatments - BeneFit Cosmetics - Lip Plump

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by maia0x0x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

did not plump at all. i thought that it might work as a good lipbase, but it didnt even do that! it dryed out my lips and then disappeared except for the remnants that were left in the cracks of my now flaky lips! thanks alot BeneCrap!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 7:04:00 PM More reviews by XJanX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I know this product has alot of bad reviews but i think its really good, yeah so i admitt its NOT the BEST lip plumper, its not one of them out now that stings you!!!
its more like a foundation for you lips! it smooths out the lips, the lines and any blemishes it covers so it looks even and more plump that way rather than making you have an ellergic reaction and making your lips swell!
and becasue of that i really like it!
it does all that and its a lovely colour on your lips, AND its a good base for lipstick! and i sware i do find my lips look so nice after ive put this on! its now a party accessory for me!!!! i love it =)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2007 12:12:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

yikes! i hated this product. As soon as i put it on, my mouth looked as if i smears foundation/concealer all over my lips. and after a while, it settled into the cracks of my lips and made my lips look dry and chapped!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/8/2007 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Marcia_Marcia_Marcia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This pencil smells and tastes like...pencil. Yes, while rubbing the product on my lips it smelled like I was rubbing pencil in them. Since your lips are located under your nose, all I can smell now is pencil. Agree with posters below, it settles in any cracks and crevices (think you don't have any like I did? surprise!) Lip Plump will find them! Remove from your cart and go find something else, even if you are thinking "well, I do have the FF discount..."

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2007 6:19:00 AM More reviews by JMWT

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this as part of BeniFit's realness of concealness mini fake-it kit. I use it as a nude lip tint. I put a light layer of colourless lip balm on my lips first, use my middle finger to dab tiny dots on my lips, and blend carefully onto lips. I find that if i use it on bare dry lips, it clings to flakes and makes it look really dry and uneven.
It gives a light matte finish and can be substituted for a beige lipstick if applied nicely by itself. I don't find a difference when I use it under lip colour and it doesn't really fill in lines. I have naturally plump lips so i don't find a difference in plumpness but maybe other ladies who have thinner lips may see a difference.
Overall, I don't think it is a miracle product but it's a nice product to have in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2007 11:38:00 PM More reviews by LizzieBit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hm...I'm not sure some of you were using this product correctly. As far as I was taught this wasn't meant to be used ALL over the lips...apply lipstick or lipgloss then you are just supposed to put a dab of lip plumper in the middle of the lower lip and press your lips together - then lightly blend the two spots (the one on the top lip and the one on the bottom lip) into your lipstick or gloss. This gives the ILLUSION of plumped lips - I agree though...you probably could get this same look with concealer or foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2007 3:59:00 PM More reviews by kmwilt15

Thank goodness I got this product as part of the "Realness of Concealness" kit and I didn't waste my money...When I first applied Lip Plump I thought that it would turn out ok, it initially filled in lines and created a fuller mouth. However, after a minute the product had settled into the lines, making my lips looked cracked and dry. And the color? What is BeneFit thinking?! As soon as your lipstick or gloss wears off, your lips will be a dingy brown shade. Overall, I would not recommend this product to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2007 8:54:00 PM More reviews by bellek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It settled into the lines of my lips and is very drying. I think it is actually it's own antithesis.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2007 5:16:00 AM More reviews by BerlinerPooh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think I bought this last year and forgot all about it, started using again recently. I don't think it does much in the way of "lip plumping" as I did not notice any volume increase. I apply as directed: a quick sweep and then dab, dab, dab. I let dry and apply lip liner, lipstick with brush, blot and then over with gloss. The effect is pleasing, my lips are better primed for a smoother application of lipstick and it seems to help the colour stay on a bit longer. I would not bother to buy again as am quite sure foundation and a bit of powder will grant a similar result.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by jadelowe

Dont buy this rubbish it doesnt work.. Go with lip injection