Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

I paid 10 dollars for this perfume at TJ Maxx, unsniffed. I figured that if by chance I didn't like it, I wouldn't be out much money.

As it turns out, I don't like it. It smells like incense mixed with the scent of pine. Not something I would want to smell like.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this scent. It is absolutely amazing. I got a sample from Sephora and was really impressed. This is a refreshing smell that is great to wear no matter what season or time of day. It is hard to describe the scent. It is clean and fun. Always smells pleasant, never overdone. It has major staying power and I can still smell it after 10 hours sweating in the Southern heat. The packaging is pretty - I have the roller ball version and it just takes a little dab for me to smell amazing. A little pricey, but really worth it. In my top three for fragrances.

This is such a nice scent!! It is very fresh and clean, not overwhelming at all. And my husband loves it on me! I was hoping so much that this one would work for me, being that most scents end up giving me a headache or bother me. But alas...Argggg I am going to give it a chance though, for at least a week longer. UPDATE: Yes! This one does work for me. It seems to have melded with my chemistry, does not bother me now. Love it!

To me, it's such a sweet, feminine smell. And for some reason it reminds me of my grandmas house around the fall. I don't know why. I think the bottle is cute to

I bought this last year a 3.4 oz gift set it had a 3.4 oz spray an rollerball keychain and a lotion .Well I fell in love with the scent and I bought 2 more gift sets and a 1.0 oz bottle and I was wearing it everyday until I noticed that it left a nasty musky smell on my shirts.I ended up giving my more than half full bottle from the 1st gift set to my daughter and the 1 oz bottle to my younger daughter and I returned the other 2 gift sets.Well my daughter used the perfume and gave me the lotion back so I still have it and I ended up smelling it and I missed my hilary duff perfume so I went to Marshalls and found a 1 oz bottle so I bought it and I am wearing it now and there is no musky scent this time so I am thinking maybe the bottle I had last year was old? but how when this came out in 2006 and I bought it in 2008 that is only 2 years and I don't think it would go bad that quick? Well I don't know but now I want a bigger bottle again and Marshalls and TjMaxx hsn't had the gift sets or big bottles of this for over a year and I hope they get it again because I wouldn't pay over 25 dollars for this. I only paid 30 for the gift set and 10 dollars for the 1 oz .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This one smells like a caramel milkshake to me. It's a very sweet foody scent. I'm a fan of sweet gourmand scents like Fantasy, Pink Sugar, etc, and this one definitely fits into that category IMO. The drydown also has a bit of an earthy smell (perhaps the amber). I will keep this one in my rotation of yummy scents for quite a while I'd say!

I hate to have a bad review, but I have to say that this perfume burns my nose and makes me sneeze!!! I'm usually tolerant of most fragrances or am able to see why some people enjoy a certain scent, but I do not get this one at all. Sorry Hil.

I'm not much of a perfume person. This was actually the first one I bought for myself, but I smelled many different ones before choosing this. Some days I like it more than others, but I do really like it. My ex always told me I smelled good when wearing it, so ^_^

this is probably my favorite perfume ever.

.... I actually like the song too. lol

I'm not a huge fan of Hilary Duff whatsoever. Well, I tried this fragrance at kohls and thought.. "Eww... smells like urine or something" and didn't think i would try it again. But, I actually tried it again... like a few months later. That was because I saw it at Sophora and for some reason I keep coming across it. So, I sprayed it on my wrist. I thought it smelled pretty ok. I was shocked in my amazement how this fragrance lasted for about a week when i sprayed it on my sleeve (by accident!!). SO, a few weeks later... my husband and i went to Sears and I saw the fragrance a again! I sprayed it in my wrist and ask my husband if he liked that smell and what he thought if it. Right then he backed away from the smell and said, "... EW! Babe, I don't like that smell. " He was disgusted! I thought the smell was pretty ok. It did reminded me of amber and some sort of plant *which i have no idea*. However, she had another fragrance she made for springtime. I thought it smelled a lot better than the first one she did. The first one she did smelled like she overdid it or something... hoping that it would give it a more sophisticated smell. I thought it was ok. Could've been better. I rather get her 2nd one instead.

Popular Fragrances