August 1, 2014 | 2099 users online

Foundations - Yves Saint Laurent - Perfect Touch Radiant Brush Foundation

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2008 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Lynstar05

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved this product the first few times i tried it. It is very natural looking, you can see and feel your skin breath. I love it because if you can get the colour match it doesnt look like your wearing makeup! BUT BUT BUT ....IT BROKE ME OUT! :( i was sos upset about this because i thought i finally found the perfect foundation. Id reccommend this foundation if you dont have sensitive acne prone skin! but because of that im taking away a lippy. Also im taking away a lippy for the brush....its too messy and often squirts out more than i need and then i cant put it back in the tube..so it goes to waste...very annoying! also its quite pricey

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by jenny8chen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product, and have recommended to so many friends. It gives my face a nature look, most of the time people can't even tell I ware foundation on my face. It brights up my skin tone, and keeps my skin moisturized for a whole day. I think it makes me look at least 5 years younger. Even though it's a little pricey, but definitely worth every penny you spend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 11:44:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLuvah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOOOOOOVE this foundation! I've been using this one for over 2 years --and it has kept my skin in tip top shape. It evens the skin tone, does not cause any break out problems. It makes you look flawless!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 10:10:00 PM More reviews by renijp

Excelent foundation.
It's runny but covers, smells like fresh watermellon but the scent fades quicklly and it's not overpowering, and it's easy to spread and blend.
The brush: i ditched it off. Imo it was useless (as almost every brush that comes with our make-up), not very sanitary and was making strikes of foundation.
Coverage: it's medium, it evens the skin and hide blemishes and dark circles. It does give a baby skin.
Finish: goes on the matte side, but i would say it's rather "powdery", it's soft, young and make pores disappears (and I have and hate the very noticeable pores) wich is the best for me.
Great great liquid foundation, higlly recommended and i would buy this again even if i like trying new things.
p.s.: should be used in 5 months once openned.
My colour: NC 25, GA shaping designer #5, Dior Forever Linen #21, YSL #2 blond (tad tinny bit lighter, but very well balanced without too much peach, pink or yelow, could be #4 too i suppose).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2008 10:55:00 AM More reviews by BanditKat0824

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The coverage is nice, color is good, however I hate the little brush - which I thought enhanced the value of the fdn, but was wrong. I'll remove it the next time I try it. The real disapointment came with the smell. Awful.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2008 6:34:00 PM More reviews by canihaveunusedname

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was so exited when buying this product, my sister had recommended it and was praising about it constantly, so i decided to give it a go. I loved the texture of it and the color seemed to match alright (3/5: i have fair skin with golden & pink undertone and picked #2 ). It seemed to work great with humidity (lived in miami) and provided lasting coverage (although needed to still use concealer under for spots and blemishes).
The brush part of it was useless and only made streaks on my skin that i would need to blend later on with a sponge anyway (even the makeup consultant at bloomingdale's had to dab me up with a sponge, which just defeats the whole purpose of the brush).

Now that I moved to London, the few aspects of it that i liked just seemed to have faded away!!!! Coverage makes my skin look extremely uneven and blotchy (i have acne-prone skin so its not perfect already) and the colder climate makes it just sits on my face looking really caky. I also started wearing it on a daily basis (instead of just occasionally back in miami), now im breaking out more and more, with very deep and painful zits deep under my skin.

I will now use it only as dark circles coverage because i dont want to waste the money!!

I do NOT recommend it for anyone with acne-prone skin or living in colder climate, if you have flawless skin and live in a very humid city then give it a go i guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2008 12:00:00 PM More reviews by mkubik

Well I have to say I like the product but, like so many other reviewers, find the gimmicky brush applicator to be a pain...so I just removed it.
***Please note the brush top piece actually pops off...you do *not* have to actually cut off the brush bristles as some reviewers have...just pull a bit hard and wallah...the brush piece will come off the bottle.
In terms of the actual foundation it's quite nice...light and buildable coverage that gives a lovely glow.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2008 8:04:00 AM More reviews by 3lla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this foundation to bits!
It makes my skin look so fresh and doesn't weigh it down so I feel like I'm in my own skin. It also keeps my very dry skin looking wonderful throughout the day. My only problem is that they have such a limited amount of shades to choose from.

At the moment I'm using shade no.6 and it seems to match nicely but it's quite dark sometimes. My sister uses shade no.4 so I tried that on my own skin and it was too pink.
I'll head on over to the shop and try out shade no.5 to see how it is, and hopefully it will match my skin better than the one I currently have.

EDIT:
This foundation after a while began to break me out and actually made my skin without makeup look dull.
What a shame because shade no.5 was quite a nice match to my skin. Maybe if I move to a different climate I'll try this foundation again, but for now it's 3 lippies

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2008 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Bahagirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YSL Makeup girl cornered me and gave me a mini makeover, Up until then I had been using a MAC foundation which i was starting to think about changing & had been using for years. Because of my dark skin NC50, & the fact that in London YSL don't get darker than #9 or 10, She mixed that with some YSL Teint Parfait.
When I left my skin glowed and when i walked in the house i immediately got comments on my skin- So whilst transiting through Miami airport I picked up my shade #12- i think that's the darkest they do. I love the way way it feels on, so silky and smooth and unlike some of the reviewers here, I actually like the brush applicator- i'd rather not get my fingers messy. I do have an alost flawless finsh when done.
I'm giving this 4 lipsticks because due to the fact that I live on an Island and get lots of sun at times- i find that I'm really a #12 when i'm tanned but when my skin is normal I'm not really an #11 so i fall in the middle causing me to sometime mix with my Rimmel #602 noisette (which i have reviewed)
This is my second buy and I think i pay around $32 duty free.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2008 1:33:00 PM More reviews by rysskayaprincess

I have purchased this foundation as the Ysl sales lady did a very good job on picking the right skin shade for me and I was amazed on how my skin looked. It looked very natural and glowy looking. I have combination to oily skin type. The price sounded expensive but I purchased it anyways, at the end of the day you are paying for the brush and more quantity to most retail brands foundations. The packaging is ok, you do tend to waste alot of foundation due to squeezing too much out. I must say that I repurchased this foundation around 3 times but in the end decided to go for something with more coverage.