April 20, 2014 | 1602 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by hurricaneKatrina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this perfume! My roomate gave it to me because she said it was too strong. It is a little on the powerful side, so if your okay with bold fragrances, give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by MsNicoleG

Love the scent, great smelling without a strong alcohol smell, I usually get headaches from strong smelling perfumes, but this one is not too strong but noticeable when you walk pass someone wearing it.It also last a long time , you could probably wear it most of the day without reapplying.I have and the next day the smell was still noticeable on the jacket I wore.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2010 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Steph315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My girlfriend gifted me with this, and I love it! It's a very feminine, hip fragrance that is perfect for day and evening. I've gotten lots of compliments on it so I would probably purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

not my favorite of their perfumes, but not bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by trinigal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it, i wear it all the time

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 8:14:00 PM More reviews by aqua76239

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Notes from Sephora: Watermelon, Mandarin, Pink Passion Fruit, Marigold, Green Apple, Water Hyacinth, Crushed Leaves, Tuberose Absolute, Wild Rose, Princess Lily, Tuberose, Caramel Creme Brulee, Vanilla, Precious Woods, Patchouli.
I smelled it first in the magazine strip and was strangely drawn to it. I ended up getting a sample from Sephora and just bought a small bottle.
I can't smell the top notes at all. There is no watermelon or passion fruit(i love watermelon notes but it definately doesn't come through here). There is a little bit of greenery but mostly it smells of tuberose and creme brulee which is odd at best but somehow it works. I find it hard to describe this fragrance but the best way would be sweet and fresh at the same time. Imagine creme brulee that's been decorated with tuberose flowers-that's what i get from this. I'm kind of surprised that JC put out this kind of scent since its not very "teenager" as someone previously said. As one of the previous reviewers said, its smells rather linear-basically same from start to finish. I do get the patchouli but its not OT(and i'm not a fan of patchouili either) so it doesn't ruin this scent for me. I think patchouli does account for its lasting power which is excellent. I have edp and 1 small spray lasted me through the afternoon.
I think its pretty funny that some women thought it smelled "old lady" considering its marketed to young market. However, my H did also say that it smells like an "old haole lady"(translation-older woman from mainland). IMO, its just more sophisticated than lot of fruity floral scents ergo "old lady" comparisons. I really like it and will enjoy using up my bottle.
P.S. I picked mine up at Walmart-0.50 oz for $24. i was suprised to see that it was a regular JC bottle and not a rollerball or something so if you looking to try this scent for a lot cheaper than most department stores($60-70 for a bottle) check out your local Walmart. They also had 1 oz for $36 which is pretty good as well
I also wanted to add that this is not the perfume that you want to bathe in-its quite potent and a small spray or two will last you for at least 4-5 hours. Just how bad it can be, was illustrated to me recently. I ran into this guy who lives in my building and i don't know if he is gay, crossdresser or just plain likes to dress in women's clothing(his boots and bags are always to die for) and he was drenched, and i mean DRENCHED in JC. Oh, man, i felt faint from the scent overload, and like i was going to gag. For few days after, every time i would try to smell my own bottle, i would feel nauseated again. So DON'T overdo with this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by RangeenHaseena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My cousin was walking past me and smelt so incredibly beautiful & delicious, like a piece of heaven, i was like OMG i have to get that perfume.
so she told me what it was, and i got it and i love it. just a little bit is enough, otherwise it's headache-inducing cuz it's so strong. So only 1 spray is enough.
in the beginning it's like an overblown floral+fruit cocktail, bleh.
then after the drydown like sugar, gardenia or tuberose, and whipped cream with vanilla in it.
doesn't that sound amazing? i think the people who dislike this should wait for it to settle, cuz when it does it becomes lovely and soft and comforting. on my skin, it is at least.
usually my chemistry doesn't work with soft and comforting perfumes, for example dior's pure poison smells like an artificial toxic mess on me, but this one is an exception.
my mom, who has these high class tastes, she's fond of vintage perfumes and she has VERY expensive tastes, and one of her favourites is the same one that Princess Grace Kelly loved--well, she took one sniff of the perfumed wrist I extended, then turned to me with an ecstatic smile to exclaim: "IT'S TO DIE FOR!"
so yeah :) i take that for what it's worth, from my most trusted source :)
for reference, other fragrances I love include
Diorissimo (LOVE but it fades away too soon on me :(), Flowerbomb, Opium, Burberry Brit, Dior Poison.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 10:21:00 PM More reviews by santokie77

I doubt I will ever run out of this product but yes I would re-purchase.

I never thought I would purchase a Juicy Couture perfume since I thought it was for a younger crowd (I am 33) but I smelled it on a friend while I was on vacation. Hated the smell when she first sprayed it but liked it after an hour or so. So I tried it and liked it so much that I bought my own bottle!

I am not good at describing perfume notes and I think there are enough reviews out there to describe it, but it is definitely a perfume that you have to try on yourself and wait an hour or so to see how it works on you!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 10:06:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This is also another one of my favorite perfumes, it has a very distinctive smell which I love. I will re-buy this one for a long time to come. The bottle is really cute too!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by baharh

I love this perfume and so does the BF. While I have more than one perfume in my arsenol at any one time, this is probably a bottle that has been depleted more than 3 times and restocked. It smells heavenly (on me)and has a nice dry down and great staying power. Although its a known fact, it's worth stating that how a perfume smells on your skin depends on your body chemistry. So, my condolences to those who smell like "old lady" when wearing this, because it really is lovely.