Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

Anything that calls itself "Couture" girls, is not couture.

So that being said, I've loved my Juicy jeans. I didn't have high expectations for this scent which is why I just "like it" but don't love it. If I expected more from it, perhaps I'd hate it. BUT my low expectations is what helps me appreciate the scent.

I was worried it would smell cheap and trashy because the bottle is ghastly. Large and clunky, the cap is tacky with the charms but I think the purses by Juicy are tacky too. But I love their denim, it gives a good lift to my bottom. SO I had to try the scent. I orginally smelt this in 2006 on a girl in a club and asked her what she was wearing. Thankfully she didn't stare at me like a I was a freak and said it was Juicy Couture. I hadn't found this in a department store near me so I waited a while to get to smell the real deal.

In the bottle and on others I enjoy it. It is a girly scent, floral and a little fruity but nothing like Ed Hardy. It's more of a watermelon fruity scent and I do like that. It is sweet with a candy caramel but not offensive at all. I can smell the floral once it dries down. I know they are white florals but I don't get the tuberose. So I think it is more floral than vanilla or gourmand.

I don't think it works well with my body chemistry sadly. On me it smells strong and changes on my skin. I do find it young and childish on me. On others it smells nice.

If you want a fun girlie fruity bubbly scent there are so many better choices out there like Miss Dior Cherie.

on 1/20/2011 12:24:00 PM

This fragrance has Oriental top notes that are haunting like an old fragrance from the 80's called Giorgio been there once do not need to go there again. It later faded to a softer fragrance than Giorgio. But definably screamed Giorgio on the top note

on 1/11/2011 9:27:00 AM

To be honest, the first time I smelled this I didn't like it. But, I have been given two bottles since then and I think it has grown on me. I usually like scents that are sweet and fruity. I don't normally like very floral scents, but I suppose this is the acception. A lot of people say they smell the watermelon and citrus scents, but I don't at all. I just smell the musk, floral, and a little bit of a powdery scent. It's not very sweet, somewhat in between. It is definitely a more sophisticated scent. It can be good for either day or night. It lasts such a long time. I pair it with the lotion, but even without it will definitely last you all day without you having to reapply.

on 1/8/2011 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I actually just have a sample of this but it's definitely going to be the next fragrance I purchase. I absolutely love it. For reference, I am a fan of oriental and floral scents and hate fruity scents. I'm not good at picking out different notes or anything, this just smells really light and floral to me. I love it, I have a few sample vials that I'm using up pretty quickly... definitely a new favorite.

on 1/3/2011 10:27:00 PM

After wearing juicy couture. I couldn't get past what had me thinking "Huge white flower",Its walk into the flower shop or a walk in through miles of a garden. The spray remains the same scent as the dry down nothing really changes. Many people claim that it is sweet or fruity. It is not sweet in terms of exotic fruit or foodie notes. I think floral, woods and musk wearers have that particular opinion. I wont deny I did detect the most subtle of a fruit that. I would not classify as sweet. It is a good day time fragrance. Appropriate for any age. I would say it best suits someone casually. This is definitely a fragrance for strong floral admirers. Its not musky or annoying. The bottle is nice signature design, The fragrance doesn't smell cheap. It is a good quality scent meaning its Not doused with cheap additives that reak cheap notes. Always test a fragrance before purchasing. Dont be shy to ask to test fragrances in your local boutiques. In all fairness being honest Juicy Couture is not for me.

I love love love this perfume! My roomate gave it to me because she said it was too strong. It is a little on the powerful side, so if your okay with bold fragrances, give it a try!

on 12/27/2010 8:38:00 PM

Love the scent, great smelling without a strong alcohol smell, I usually get headaches from strong smelling perfumes, but this one is not too strong but noticeable when you walk pass someone wearing it.It also last a long time , you could probably wear it most of the day without reapplying.I have and the next day the smell was still noticeable on the jacket I wore.

on 12/26/2010 1:47:00 PM

My girlfriend gifted me with this, and I love it! It's a very feminine, hip fragrance that is perfect for day and evening. I've gotten lots of compliments on it so I would probably purchase again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

not my favorite of their perfumes, but not bad.

on 12/6/2010 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love it, i wear it all the time

Popular Fragrances