Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

on 1/20/2011 12:24:00 PM

This fragrance has Oriental top notes that are haunting like an old fragrance from the 80's called Giorgio been there once do not need to go there again. It later faded to a softer fragrance than Giorgio. But definably screamed Giorgio on the top note

on 1/11/2011 9:27:00 AM

To be honest, the first time I smelled this I didn't like it. But, I have been given two bottles since then and I think it has grown on me. I usually like scents that are sweet and fruity. I don't normally like very floral scents, but I suppose this is the acception. A lot of people say they smell the watermelon and citrus scents, but I don't at all. I just smell the musk, floral, and a little bit of a powdery scent. It's not very sweet, somewhat in between. It is definitely a more sophisticated scent. It can be good for either day or night. It lasts such a long time. I pair it with the lotion, but even without it will definitely last you all day without you having to reapply.

on 1/8/2011 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I actually just have a sample of this but it's definitely going to be the next fragrance I purchase. I absolutely love it. For reference, I am a fan of oriental and floral scents and hate fruity scents. I'm not good at picking out different notes or anything, this just smells really light and floral to me. I love it, I have a few sample vials that I'm using up pretty quickly... definitely a new favorite.

on 1/3/2011 10:27:00 PM

After wearing juicy couture. I couldn't get past what had me thinking "Huge white flower",Its walk into the flower shop or a walk in through miles of a garden. The spray remains the same scent as the dry down nothing really changes. Many people claim that it is sweet or fruity. It is not sweet in terms of exotic fruit or foodie notes. I think floral, woods and musk wearers have that particular opinion. I wont deny I did detect the most subtle of a fruit that. I would not classify as sweet. It is a good day time fragrance. Appropriate for any age. I would say it best suits someone casually. This is definitely a fragrance for strong floral admirers. Its not musky or annoying. The bottle is nice signature design, The fragrance doesn't smell cheap. It is a good quality scent meaning its Not doused with cheap additives that reak cheap notes. Always test a fragrance before purchasing. Dont be shy to ask to test fragrances in your local boutiques. In all fairness being honest Juicy Couture is not for me.

I love love love this perfume! My roomate gave it to me because she said it was too strong. It is a little on the powerful side, so if your okay with bold fragrances, give it a try!

on 12/27/2010 8:38:00 PM

Love the scent, great smelling without a strong alcohol smell, I usually get headaches from strong smelling perfumes, but this one is not too strong but noticeable when you walk pass someone wearing it.It also last a long time , you could probably wear it most of the day without reapplying.I have and the next day the smell was still noticeable on the jacket I wore.

on 12/26/2010 1:47:00 PM

My girlfriend gifted me with this, and I love it! It's a very feminine, hip fragrance that is perfect for day and evening. I've gotten lots of compliments on it so I would probably purchase again.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

not my favorite of their perfumes, but not bad.

on 12/6/2010 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Love it, i wear it all the time

on 12/3/2010 8:14:00 PM

Notes from Sephora: Watermelon, Mandarin, Pink Passion Fruit, Marigold, Green Apple, Water Hyacinth, Crushed Leaves, Tuberose Absolute, Wild Rose, Princess Lily, Tuberose, Caramel Creme Brulee, Vanilla, Precious Woods, Patchouli.
I smelled it first in the magazine strip and was strangely drawn to it. I ended up getting a sample from Sephora and just bought a small bottle.
I can't smell the top notes at all. There is no watermelon or passion fruit(i love watermelon notes but it definately doesn't come through here). There is a little bit of greenery but mostly it smells of tuberose and creme brulee which is odd at best but somehow it works. I find it hard to describe this fragrance but the best way would be sweet and fresh at the same time. Imagine creme brulee that's been decorated with tuberose flowers-that's what i get from this. I'm kind of surprised that JC put out this kind of scent since its not very "teenager" as someone previously said. As one of the previous reviewers said, its smells rather linear-basically same from start to finish. I do get the patchouli but its not OT(and i'm not a fan of patchouili either) so it doesn't ruin this scent for me. I think patchouli does account for its lasting power which is excellent. I have edp and 1 small spray lasted me through the afternoon.
I think its pretty funny that some women thought it smelled "old lady" considering its marketed to young market. However, my H did also say that it smells like an "old haole lady"(translation-older woman from mainland). IMO, its just more sophisticated than lot of fruity floral scents ergo "old lady" comparisons. I really like it and will enjoy using up my bottle.
P.S. I picked mine up at Walmart-0.50 oz for $24. i was suprised to see that it was a regular JC bottle and not a rollerball or something so if you looking to try this scent for a lot cheaper than most department stores($60-70 for a bottle) check out your local Walmart. They also had 1 oz for $36 which is pretty good as well
I also wanted to add that this is not the perfume that you want to bathe in-its quite potent and a small spray or two will last you for at least 4-5 hours. Just how bad it can be, was illustrated to me recently. I ran into this guy who lives in my building and i don't know if he is gay, crossdresser or just plain likes to dress in women's clothing(his boots and bags are always to die for) and he was drenched, and i mean DRENCHED in JC. Oh, man, i felt faint from the scent overload, and like i was going to gag. For few days after, every time i would try to smell my own bottle, i would feel nauseated again. So DON'T overdo with this one!

Popular Fragrances