MAC Technakohl in Graphblack

3.7

Cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, polyethylene, polybutene, silica silylate, candelilla wax, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax, theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, sodium hyaluronate, zinc gluconate, magnesium aspartate, tocopheryl nicotinate, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, water, copper gluconate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: Mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, aluminum powder, bismuth oxychloride, black 2, blue 1 lake, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium olive breens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, ultramarines, yellow 5 lake.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I only tried this since yesterday when the MA did a look for my event last night, it really is a good black that stays on even after mu remover and sweating! Some people may noy apprerciate that but I do. I like it. I will need to update after more uses

this eyeliner is AWESOME i had read some reviews that it smudges like crazy and that is so not true i use it on my upper lash line as well as my water line and it never smudges on me and it stays on FOREVER like if for some reason i dont take off my eye makeup before i go to bed in the morning its STILL on and barely smudged. It has great staying power it lasts forever and i have no problems with smudging this is by far the best eyeliner i have ever used although i have not tried urban decays eyeliner. Also it is 14 dollars but drugstore eyeliners are between 5 and 8 so i think its deff worth it .

Best liner I've used for tightlining. Avoid the lower lash line as it will smudge like crazy. It's smooth, no sharperner required and I never have to tug. Will definitely buy again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Yeah it goes on smoothly and its a nice black, but it smears/runs a lot when i put it on my lower lash line. I rarely put liner on my top lid, but i did a few times with this one and it stayed pretty good. It just wouldn't make sense for me to keep getting this just for the purpose of putting on my top lid and then having to use a diff product on my lower lash line.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I love this eyeliner. Its goes on smoothly and it an intense black at first stroke. It's convieniant with the windup mechanism, so there's no worry about shavings or breakage. Its a great eyeliner for beginners and experts alike.

I love to put on makeup before work, but I also love to sleep in. this is a great product because it gives me a dark black color, but I don't have to bother with brushes or pencil sharpeners. The color is rich and I don't have any flaking or smudging on the top or inner lid. However, this does not stay on my waterline and after a few hours on a really humid day, I run the risk of panda eyes if I'm not careful. I like this product and the packaging, and all in all, I am happy with it. Will definatily repurchace.

I was at the MAC counter in selfridges and asked for an eyeliner i could use to just line my eyes with, non gel formula, as i am not keen on gel liners, and one i can specifically use OUTSIDE the waterline (I already have smoulder for that) that will give me intense black colour and stay put. Well, the SA told me to get this...that i would have the same black intensity as smoulder but it wouldnt smudge and perfect for lining eyes. I love the intense black, i like the way i can get a thin precise beautiful line...but i hate the smudging!! It smudges like crazy on me....its half way down my eyes after a few hours...i definitely would not rec for a night out because this looks terrible smudge city!!!! I will of course keep trying it maybe in the freezing cold european winter it will be ok, because i really love how it looks at first...so perfect, its a shame it has to smudge on me :(

By far the best pencil/mechanical pencil eyeliner. It lasts through (mostly) everything. I live in southern California and I've visited Hawaii with this eyeliner and it has minimal bleeding, it only bleeds towards the end of the day, when my face gets very oily. I would highly recommend this for everyone. It's an easy application and great for both lining the water line and for your upper eyelid, above your lashes. It's a very smooth application and I found that no tugging or anything was necessary and no pencil sharpener! Great product and I would get this, great for experts and make up newbies. It'll last through sweat, humidity and everything!
If you have oily skin under your eyes or your lids get oily, just put a little bit of gel liner underneath, it should prevent any smearing. I hope this helped (:

I dislike this eyeliner alot. The packaging feels cheap, the quality isn't great and the staying power is disgusting. It gives me panda eyes after 2 hours of wear and it really smudges for me. I have no such problem when I use Chanel eyeliners... So no I won't be repurchasing this one again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Is this an excellent eyeliner? HELL YES. Would I buy this again? HELL NO. And why? After years of using Revlon ColorStay eyeliner in black, and after a few months of trialing MAC's Technakhol in Graphblack, I have to honestly say there was very little difference. Pigmentation was very similar (very dark - amongst the best I've come across, and I've come across a lot!) as was size. In fact, Graphblack actually smudged a bit more, as it is khol. So why would I repurchase an eyeliner this expensive - though it is excellent - when I can get the same effect with another eyeliner half its price? =)