April 16, 2014 | 1991 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 8:07:00 PM More reviews by melllm

Love this product. Looks great when achieving a very natural look as it is very sheer and lightweight. Love using this on days when my skin feels very blah! Plus, doesn't break me out at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by msdharkainjel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im kinda new to the world of make up so im very careful in choosing my makeups coz i dont wanna waste my money on some cheap low quality drugstore products.. some drug store products are good, like the revlon colorstay liquid foundation for oily / combination skin etc., but you really have to be careful in choosing products coz it might break you out or something... So, I dont mind investing money into some really products. and i must say THIS PRODUCT IS WORTH THE PRICE! it really gives my face a smooth matte finish!.. My skin is very sensitive but this product didnt break me out... For oily people like me, you really need to find a good foundation with this, it wont keep your oils , try mac blotting powder or estee lauder double wear foundation beneath it.. it would be really perfect when you apply this with really good foundation:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:36:00 AM More reviews by chabbycheeks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I like my powder sheer and a bit pearlized to make my skin glow. This powder delivers. It's a good setting powder and highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 1:02:00 PM More reviews by ctlawyer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

OMG this powder is AMAZING. I am one of those girls who doesn't like to put on liquid foundation, but I am 33, and now need a powder that gives a little more but still sheer. I am also VERY picky when it comes to colors, formulas, etc. I read the reviews here (thanks everyone) on the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder. Went to my local MAC and got matched to Medium Plus. I honestly figured I was a Light Plus or Light Medium b/c I am an N4 in Studio fix and wear 5 in Armani LSF and Vanilla in Chantecaille. Surprisingly this is a great match with a glow that makes my skin beam. I am thrilled, because now I can pay only $27USD for a great powder and not the $50-62 I have been paying for other brands. WOW

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 2:43:00 PM More reviews by stephanieee

i've had this product for over a year now and i still love it. i originally bought it for the summertime when i was a bit darker (normally nw15-20). then one day when i felt like all my bronzers looked so fake on me so i tried this. i loved it! it works perfectly as my winter bronzer and blends in so nicely. what i like most about it is that it doesn't dry my skin out. it leaves a nice sheen to your skin also which i like. i definitely feel like the shades are a bit off because i know for a fact if i used the lightest shade it would look like pure white on me. another thing i don't like is how it doesn't have a mirror! i get that it's part of the mineralize line and none of the compacts have mirrors but this is an all over powder that pretty much everybody would use for touch ups and having a mirror inside would make a lot more sense. i've seen that some people will switch the pan into another mac compact that has a mirror but i can definitely see myself destroying it by doing that.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2011 12:41:00 AM More reviews by anamarilee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after all the rave about it on YouTube.. thinking it would be awesome as everyone made it sound, I was so disappointed! This is NOT any better then a powder you will find at the drug store. If i didnt know the brand I would think it was from walmart or something. I set my foundation with it and it gives a matte finish, nice, but like I said. This powder does nothing a drugstore powder cant do. staying power is ok as well. over all it just an OK product. Mostly what your going to pay for is the three little letters on the package. M A C!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by aspotten

I can't live without this product. Like other reviews said it is not for oily skin. I have super dry skin and this product is my holy grail. I love mineral makeup, but can't wear it because it makes my dry skin look drier. I had read info on baked mineral makeup and found this one. I tried it on and I couldn't believe how little product it took to make my skin flawless. The real test would be to see how my dry skin would look after hours of wear. I was so suprised that my skin didn't look dry and still looked fresh and flawless. In the winter I definately can't wear other mineral makeup again because my skin is so dry. But I can wear this year round without any complaint. I use it when I am in a hurry and need to even out my skin or over my favorite liquid foundation. I have redness on my nose and cheeks and liquid foundation just dosen't cover. Mineral makeup is the only thing that works for this. And this baked foundation is my staple. For my dry skin, baked is the key. It just isn't made the same as other mineral makeup. Even though it is pressed, it is creamy and applies so nice. I can apply this in the dark (not that I really would) and get a flawless application. It is so nice. I just can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by ErCar

Well I've come out of hibernation to write this review. I've written a lot of various reviews over the years but haven't in quite some time. This product is so good it was worth getting off my butt to write about it. About me: I'm NC20-NC25, combo skin and I break out pretty easily (due to hormones mostly). I tend to favor powder foundations...not entirely sure why but they seem to be the most perfecting on me, plus they're just so easy to use. I've been a Bare Minerals user for a few years...less because I really adored the product and more because I couldn't find anything I liked better. OK, so I've actually this Mineralize Skinfinish in my stash for about a year but for some reason only used it one other time and thought it was too ashy on me (it was - it was Summer time); well, I picked it up again and used it for the first time last week. I was amazed. It perfects my skin like no other foundation I've tried - making it look absolutely flawless and yet not at all powdery or like "foundation". It REALLY minimizes pores and stays looking great for hours at a time - works even better when topped with Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. I really can't get over how perfect my skin looks in this. I've been using it for a week and it blows everything else I have out of the water (the aforementioned Bare Minerals, Chanel VA, Laura Gellar Balance and Brighten, Estee Lauder Futurist). I am 100% sold and will stick with this from now on (purchasing a darker color for the Summer).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by missbris003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing product - I have ruddy cheeks that I like to cover well and thought I would have to buy another cream/liquid foundation to do the job, as most powders I'd used didn't really seem to hide the redness. I'd seen other reviews saying that the MSF naturals were really only good for setting your foundation and didn't provide enough coverage to be used alone. Not what I've found!! This is now all I use as a base - the coverage is great. Seriously natural looking, not powdery AT ALL. I am generally NW20 and I use the shade Medium - a perfect match, you can layer this and it doesn't get cakey at all, the powder is just so finely milled and looks beautiful on the skin. It actually feels like you aren't wearing any makeup - which I love - yet you look flawless. Just be very careful with the packaging as the powder dome inside will shatter if you drop it, it's so delicate.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Luluwastaken

This powder is a dream for drier skins. Its easy to apply and the finish is satiny. However, this broke me out (surface breakout) just after two days of use. I also found it a little bit pink for my skin, but I believe that it was just wrong choice of shade.
Of course, I had returned it and will not repurchase.