Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite bronzer by far! For $4, you get a lot of product and a tinted glow on the face. I love how there is a sun on it which makes it unique and it gives me the perfect glow. I would definitely splurge on something like this, especially since it is four dollars.

on 5/9/2011 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a great drugstore bronzer. My only gripe is the bad packaging. The lid often falls off, and because I dropped mine and broke it, the lid didn't keep ANY of the pieces in side. I had to toss it.

It's matte and pigmented and blends well. I used this everyday in winter! The only reason I won't be repurchasing is because of the packaging, and I've found that NYC Sunny is another great drugstore alternative with a tiny bit better packaging (I say that because the NYC version's packaging is also cheap, but it at least is a snap closure).

Overall this is a good drugstore bronzer, and I think it can be used on all skintones, by using a lighter or firmer hand.

on 5/9/2011 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love this bronzer. I use it for contouring every day.

on 5/5/2011 10:55:00 PM

This bronzer is dirt cheap ($12AU approx) and lasts forever. The colour is quite good for fair skin tones as it doesnt make you look dirty orr orangey. Its a nice buildable weight and the fact its mineral based means it stays put and doesnt make me breakout. Definetly have and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

When I first tried this bronzer I hated it, I used a kabuki brush to dust it on all over my face and neck. However it must have picked up too much as I ended up pretty orange! Using a soft powder brush I dusted on the lightest coat possible, and ended up with a pretty bronze glow- very natural looking and not at all fake or orangey. One of the best points for me was the matte finish, trying to find a good matte bronzer is so hard these days. It was only 5 so it was pretty cheap, but one thing is that the packaging SUCKS. The lid is flimsy and there is no way I would put this in my bag, the lid would just pop off! I did give it an extra lippie as there was no irritation here, so this is one of the best points for me!

on 4/18/2011 11:40:00 AM

wow.. this is the best. I have been using Mac and bb bronzers but this takes the cake!! It lasts all day and gives you this "glow".

on 4/9/2011 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Not orange. Lasts at least 8+ hours w/o touchup. Gives a lovely, glowy touch even though it appears matte. No glitterbomb here. Looks like I've been sunning when I haven't/don't. Adds an element of realism to a sunless tan. No breakouts, no blotchiness, lasts long time and is super cheap. Under $5.00 for a fairly large pan. Downfall is the crappy packaging. Cheap plastic and lid does not screw on. I guess that's probably what keeps it cheap though. When I pack it I put it into a ziploc sandwich bag just so it doesn't blow up all over the place if it breaks. (which hasn't happened yet btw)

This is my favorite bronzer. It has just the right amount of pigment for my fair face. It's super inexpensive too and it lasts forever. I have had mine for about two years and I use it everyday.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is so lovely. It is like NARS Laguna on my NC20 skin, but maybe a bit more natural. Also - this smells amazing...I don't even know like what exactly, but it smells lovely. I know - probably not good to have something so fragrant on my sensitive skin - and why bother scenting it anyways?! We'll see how this goes, long term. I got this at ULTA for $4.28. I bought this as well as Sun Light, because I wasn't sure if this color would be too dark. It is perfect, even for my winter skin - just for a natural glow. I've paired this with my new Rimmel blush in Mauve Cool. I just have a nice natural glow about me - I'm really enjoying this, and would rec it to lots of people - depending on skin tone. My mom somehow has a more olive tone than I do (I didn't get any of this...got dad's skin, and I just burn!), and this didn't show up on her at all. If you are NC30 or lighter, I think think would be a lovely bronzer to add to your collection!

on 2/21/2011 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I thought the powder left a very smooth, clean finish however it was far too orange, even on my olive skin. The colour was heavy on pigment and I did break out a little around my jaw line. Disapointed as usual with Rimmel.

Popular Bronzers