September 22, 2014 | 1236 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by lgbnaf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not orange. Lasts at least 8+ hours w/o touchup. Gives a lovely, glowy touch even though it appears matte. No glitterbomb here. Looks like I've been sunning when I haven't/don't. Adds an element of realism to a sunless tan. No breakouts, no blotchiness, lasts long time and is super cheap. Under $5.00 for a fairly large pan. Downfall is the crappy packaging. Cheap plastic and lid does not screw on. I guess that's probably what keeps it cheap though. When I pack it I put it into a ziploc sandwich bag just so it doesn't blow up all over the place if it breaks. (which hasn't happened yet btw)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by BarbieBlondexo

This is my favorite bronzer. It has just the right amount of pigment for my fair face. It's super inexpensive too and it lasts forever. I have had mine for about two years and I use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is so lovely. It is like NARS Laguna on my NC20 skin, but maybe a bit more natural. Also - this smells amazing...I don't even know like what exactly, but it smells lovely. I know - probably not good to have something so fragrant on my sensitive skin - and why bother scenting it anyways?! We'll see how this goes, long term. I got this at ULTA for $4.28. I bought this as well as Sun Light, because I wasn't sure if this color would be too dark. It is perfect, even for my winter skin - just for a natural glow. I've paired this with my new Rimmel blush in Mauve Cool. I just have a nice natural glow about me - I'm really enjoying this, and would rec it to lots of people - depending on skin tone. My mom somehow has a more olive tone than I do (I didn't get any of this...got dad's skin, and I just burn!), and this didn't show up on her at all. If you are NC30 or lighter, I think think would be a lovely bronzer to add to your collection!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by taznim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought the powder left a very smooth, clean finish however it was far too orange, even on my olive skin. The colour was heavy on pigment and I did break out a little around my jaw line. Disapointed as usual with Rimmel.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by charlotte2212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

great bronzer, i had previously used the Sun Glow but this one was even cheaper - only $9.95AU so can't really beat that! I had concerns it was going to be a bit dark and at this point have only used it twice since getting this colour, but if you bear in mind that it is a tad darker than the sun glow and use it sparingly it seems to do the job well!
I have used many other high end bronzers and this one is much the same as the other nice ones from Estee Lauder, Mac etc so at this price you can't really go wrong.
Packaging is not the best, lid may pop off if you were to carry this with you but i leave mine at home anyway so no real probs there. Will keep buying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

The colour of this bronzer works well with my NC 20-25 skintone. It's matte, neutral and gives a nice pop of bronze colour that is almost foolproof. I can tell because the test for me is always whether my bronzer looks weird in broad daylight after I had to put it on in the morning with artificial bathroom lighting. This is a safe one for me that blends in nicely with my foundation and blusher! For such a cheap price you can't go wrong with this surprisingly good product which can even compare itself with Guerlain or MAC powders (except the horrible packaging with the transparent plastic lid but if the colour, consistency and pigmentation are excellent I can accept that).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by MACfiend11

Best Drugstore bronzer. It's cheap and lasts long. I have this for 3 months and haven't hit the pan yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I am bi racial and I love to use bronzer almost everyday. This is ok for me I would prob do better with a darker shade as an actual bronzer..this would suit fair skinned people as a bronzer...I dont really care for the packaging its just a big round circle of bronzer and is kinda messy when you try to get some on your brush idk if I would repurchase this I would look for something better since I use bronzer on almost a daily basis....UPDATE I TAKE MY REVIEW BACK after I have tried a few more things I am realizing how great this is for the price. I have been looking for an inexpensive powder to set my foundation that helps keep my skin from getting oily.After trying a few and seeing how they enlarged my already big pores or do not carry my shade I realize how great this is to use as my setting powder.I would have to put a ton of this on to work as a bronzer on my skin since this is so simular to my natural skin tone so I am using this is an all over dusting of powder for my face to help keep oil at bay and I am loving it!!It does have slight shimmer but looks great ,healthy,and natural on me so I am updating my overall rating from 3 to 5 UPDATE I STILL OVE THIS I USED IT UNTIL IT GOT REALLY THIN AND I DROPPED IT AND IT BROKE I STILL PLAN ON BUYING ANOTHER ONE GREAT FOR THE PRICE

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by viness101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great inexpensive matte bronzer! I have never used this all over my face but I use it everyday as a contour and it leaves a perfect natural look that stays on all day. Horrible packageing tho, its not something I could ever carry around with me in my purse unless you tie the lid down which is not something I'm not willing to do. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by avazq8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have two of the Rimmel Natural Bronzers (Sun Bronze and Sun Light). Sun Bronze is perfect for using during the summer. (I prefer to use Sun Light during the winter.) I hit pan on Sun Bronze a long time ago and once it's completely gone, I will definitely buy it again. It gives me a healthy glow, and I've always gotten a lot of compliments when I've worn it. Less is definitely more with this bronzer. It's better to use a light hand and build gradually--otherwise it might be too orange and unnatural looking. Also, I would recommend this for medium or medium/fair complexions.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No