July 25, 2014 | 1849 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 3:32:00 PM More reviews by BarbieBlondexo

This is my favorite bronzer. It has just the right amount of pigment for my fair face. It's super inexpensive too and it lasts forever. I have had mine for about two years and I use it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 9:24:00 AM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is so lovely. It is like NARS Laguna on my NC20 skin, but maybe a bit more natural. Also - this smells amazing...I don't even know like what exactly, but it smells lovely. I know - probably not good to have something so fragrant on my sensitive skin - and why bother scenting it anyways?! We'll see how this goes, long term. I got this at ULTA for $4.28. I bought this as well as Sun Light, because I wasn't sure if this color would be too dark. It is perfect, even for my winter skin - just for a natural glow. I've paired this with my new Rimmel blush in Mauve Cool. I just have a nice natural glow about me - I'm really enjoying this, and would rec it to lots of people - depending on skin tone. My mom somehow has a more olive tone than I do (I didn't get any of this...got dad's skin, and I just burn!), and this didn't show up on her at all. If you are NC30 or lighter, I think think would be a lovely bronzer to add to your collection!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by taznim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought the powder left a very smooth, clean finish however it was far too orange, even on my olive skin. The colour was heavy on pigment and I did break out a little around my jaw line. Disapointed as usual with Rimmel.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by charlotte2212

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

great bronzer, i had previously used the Sun Glow but this one was even cheaper - only $9.95AU so can't really beat that! I had concerns it was going to be a bit dark and at this point have only used it twice since getting this colour, but if you bear in mind that it is a tad darker than the sun glow and use it sparingly it seems to do the job well!
I have used many other high end bronzers and this one is much the same as the other nice ones from Estee Lauder, Mac etc so at this price you can't really go wrong.
Packaging is not the best, lid may pop off if you were to carry this with you but i leave mine at home anyway so no real probs there. Will keep buying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 12:06:00 PM More reviews by esmeralda1977

The colour of this bronzer works well with my NC 20-25 skintone. It's matte, neutral and gives a nice pop of bronze colour that is almost foolproof. I can tell because the test for me is always whether my bronzer looks weird in broad daylight after I had to put it on in the morning with artificial bathroom lighting. This is a safe one for me that blends in nicely with my foundation and blusher! For such a cheap price you can't go wrong with this surprisingly good product which can even compare itself with Guerlain or MAC powders (except the horrible packaging with the transparent plastic lid but if the colour, consistency and pigmentation are excellent I can accept that).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by MACfiend11

Best Drugstore bronzer. It's cheap and lasts long. I have this for 3 months and haven't hit the pan yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 6:33:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I am bi racial and I love to use bronzer almost everyday. This is ok for me I would prob do better with a darker shade as an actual bronzer..this would suit fair skinned people as a bronzer...I dont really care for the packaging its just a big round circle of bronzer and is kinda messy when you try to get some on your brush idk if I would repurchase this I would look for something better since I use bronzer on almost a daily basis....UPDATE I TAKE MY REVIEW BACK after I have tried a few more things I am realizing how great this is for the price. I have been looking for an inexpensive powder to set my foundation that helps keep my skin from getting oily.After trying a few and seeing how they enlarged my already big pores or do not carry my shade I realize how great this is to use as my setting powder.I would have to put a ton of this on to work as a bronzer on my skin since this is so simular to my natural skin tone so I am using this is an all over dusting of powder for my face to help keep oil at bay and I am loving it!!It does have slight shimmer but looks great ,healthy,and natural on me so I am updating my overall rating from 3 to 5 UPDATE I STILL OVE THIS I USED IT UNTIL IT GOT REALLY THIN AND I DROPPED IT AND IT BROKE I STILL PLAN ON BUYING ANOTHER ONE GREAT FOR THE PRICE

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by viness101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great inexpensive matte bronzer! I have never used this all over my face but I use it everyday as a contour and it leaves a perfect natural look that stays on all day. Horrible packageing tho, its not something I could ever carry around with me in my purse unless you tie the lid down which is not something I'm not willing to do. Will repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2011 8:24:00 PM More reviews by avazq8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have two of the Rimmel Natural Bronzers (Sun Bronze and Sun Light). Sun Bronze is perfect for using during the summer. (I prefer to use Sun Light during the winter.) I hit pan on Sun Bronze a long time ago and once it's completely gone, I will definitely buy it again. It gives me a healthy glow, and I've always gotten a lot of compliments when I've worn it. Less is definitely more with this bronzer. It's better to use a light hand and build gradually--otherwise it might be too orange and unnatural looking. Also, I would recommend this for medium or medium/fair complexions.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 7:47:00 AM More reviews by elliew8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've never particularly liked the idea of foundation/ bronzer and until 2 months ago I only used concealer on my skin. I chose this bronzer because it was mineral (hoping it wouldn't cause any breakouts), and affordable enough to test and then bin if necessary.
I have to say, I'm a total convert to bronzer! I love the product as it doesn't make me look orange (although if you get carried away you will become an oompa loompa!), it's also really easy to apply - for a bronzer novice I found it spread evenly and came off the brush well.
Like the other reviews I'd say the packaging isn't ideal - the lid can come off easily, but for the price 3.99 I can't argue too much!
It didn't make me have any breakouts and now I can't stop using it! I worried any form of make up on my face would feel heavy or take ages to apply, but you can't really feel it on your skin at all and only takes a few brush strokes to give a light feeling natural glow.
Admittedly my skin is very pale in winter, but I have received a lot of compliments when wearing the bronzer - people say it looks very natural (I guess because I don't use foundation or anything underneath).
One other thing I was worried about was using a concealer stick in combination with the bronzer - I'm very good at covering the odd spots and still didn't want them visible when wearing the bronzer. I'd suggest bronzer then concealer - if you do it the other way around the bronzer makes the concealer darker, highlighting the spot. If you use concealer afterwards though, there aren't any problems.
I'd recommend it to everyone - for people paying excessive amounts for mediocre products or for anyone wanting to try something new.
I doubt I'll ever use another bronzer!