Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze

4.2

Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutylene Terephthalate, Magnesium Stearate, Acrylates Copo- Lymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Propylparaben, Ethy- Lene/Va Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Methylpropional, Ben- Zyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butyl- Paraben [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)].

on 6/21/2011 10:40:00 PM

I grabbed this to try as a bronzer as I've only used one other bronzer before, and that's the NYC Bronzer in Sunny. I'm an NC35 in MAC, and I when I put this on the product didn't look like a bronzer to me, more like a pink-based pressed powder with some shimmer in it. My skin tone has a yellow undertone to it, and when I wear this bronzer it comes out too orange or pink in my cheeks. The packaging is very unstable; the lid won't screw tightly shut which can be a big problem when it's carried in a purse. One redeeming factor is that it's very cheap, I got it at Target for buy one get one free.

on 6/11/2011 9:22:00 PM

I LOVE this bronzer
I go towards drugstore products since i'm a teenager and I've tried the NYC bronzer that a lot of people online crave about and then this just by curiosity and comparing the tow this is so much better!!!
I have been using it for about 3 months now and it is amazing. I have light asian skin so I bought sunlight at first but it didn't show up that well and I decided to only use it in the winter. But I loved the bronzer so much - the scent is amazing. it smells expensive and it is smooth. So I bought sunbronze which was just right for me in the summer
I don't have to put that much product on and it gives a natural glow. it is not completely matt but it isnt sparkly but just the right glow.
Compared to the NYC I think this is better because the texture and the scent. The NYC bronzer started to get chalky towards the end and I guess I just got a weird one but it was flat out ashy and hard at the bottom. So I trashed that. This one I think has more product in it which evens out the price. The packaging which isn't great is better than the NYC at least.
Plus I found a BOGO just for this product at my target and used my 1 dollar off rimmel coupon which left me paying 1.50 for each bronzer and I am thrilled!! Ihave 4 right now and this is going to last me foreverrrr.

on 6/11/2011 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the first bronzer I've used but I love the color! Very natural looking and I really like how there is NO shimmer in it. Cant beat a good bronzer for $3.99!

on 6/11/2011 12:41:00 PM

This is my favorite bronzer. It's only $4.25 at Ulta and the color is perfect just like I got a tan. It is a matte color that is easily buildable that doesn't leave my face orange or dirty looking. It has never broken me out and it is so cheap! I've used other bronzers from Clinique and Revolon but this is the best one, especially for the price. It leaves a very natural finish. The only thing is the packaging is a little cheap because the top does not stay on very well, so it wouldn't be ideal for travel. Otherwise, it's great! I'm already on second one!

on 6/4/2011 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I really like this. I am not sure of the pigmentation because I am really pale and it shows up on me. It may not show up on darker complected people.. So maybe for darker people, opt for the darker shade or a different brand.. But really like this. It doesn't look dirty on me, like all the others bronzers I have tried. And it was cheap. The only thing I will agree with others about, is I don't care for the packaging.. and the lid isn't very firmly in place. Maybe they should revamp and do the standard compact style, with the hinge.

on 6/1/2011 2:13:00 PM

This is the second Rimmel bronzer I have purchased and really like it. I initially purchased the shade "Sun Light" and it had slight orange undertones. This shade of bronzer doesn't leave any cast of orange onto my fair complexion which is fantastic! The powder is finely milled with a matte finish and blends into my skin with ease. The packaging is not the best as the lid doesn't want to stay on, but the actual product inside is awesome.

on 5/28/2011 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

This is probably the best drugstore bronzer I've ever used. I use it for contouring practically everyday. It's rich and looks very flattering. And cheap! I believe I paid $5 for it. My only problem is that the product will shatter if you drop it, even from a short distance.That's what happened with my first one. Other than that, It's a great alternative from other high-end bronzers.

on 5/23/2011 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!
i have this one and bare minerals faux tan, i love this one WAY WAY WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYYYY more! its just perfect i love it. i just wish it was a tiny bit more pigmented, but besides that, its perfect.

and i usually play tennis with this on, and its stays fairly well!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my favorite bronzer by far! For $4, you get a lot of product and a tinted glow on the face. I love how there is a sun on it which makes it unique and it gives me the perfect glow. I would definitely splurge on something like this, especially since it is four dollars.

on 5/9/2011 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a great drugstore bronzer. My only gripe is the bad packaging. The lid often falls off, and because I dropped mine and broke it, the lid didn't keep ANY of the pieces in side. I had to toss it.

It's matte and pigmented and blends well. I used this everyday in winter! The only reason I won't be repurchasing is because of the packaging, and I've found that NYC Sunny is another great drugstore alternative with a tiny bit better packaging (I say that because the NYC version's packaging is also cheap, but it at least is a snap closure).

Overall this is a good drugstore bronzer, and I think it can be used on all skintones, by using a lighter or firmer hand.