LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite BBS!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this bubble bar! It turns your bath water pink and smells so good! I cut mine into four pieces so I could get more use out of it. The bubbles last the whole bath too. This is one of my favorite products from lush and I will buy again!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Would give it a full 5 if it wasnt for the price!! I braved the assault of scents at Lush yesterday to pick one of these up. I had read a ton of reviews and caved. Glad I did, I had the best bubble bath ever last night! Seriously, I used about a 6th of the bar and crumbled under the running water and ended up with a TON of yummy-smelling bubbles and pretty pink water. I soaked in the tub for about a half hour and almost all of the bubbles were still there when I drained the tub. Pick one of these up for an indulgent bath treat, you won't regret it!

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is one of my fav. bubble bars from Lush. FIrst it has a wonderful creamy, juicy blackcurrant scent. It makes a good amount of soft bubbles and colors the water a lovely shade of purple. The reason I am giving this 4 stars instead of 5 is that I wished the bubbles lasted longer. I get about 2-3 baths out of one bar. I def. repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this bubble bar, its probably one of my favorites that Lush offers. It smells great and bubbles up really well. The only thing I dont like, and this applies to all Lush bubble bars I've tried, is that the bubbles only last about 5 minutes, no matter how much I use or what I do. Other than that though, this one is really yummy!

Don't get me started.. this is by far one of my favourite bubble bars from Lush. It has a deep black current smell which reminds me of the sweetie pie shower jelly, amazing. The size is HUGE compared to lots of the bubble bars and costs $8.95 where I live. A tiny bit pricey but hey, it's a huge chunk.. seems like it's worth it. This made the best bubbles ever and turned the water to a lovely pink, also very relaxing as a food soak. I wanted to just fall asleep when I used this. Simply lovely.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Ewwwwww. Clearly I'm in the minority here, but this smells sooooooo bad. It supposedly has a berries and cream scent, and I can sort of catch it here and there, but it smells extremely artificial. The pink, soft water is fun, for sure. But after I used a small piece (for a foot bath) I left it on the counter in its plastic bag. I didn't close the bag but why would I, since this is a glorified chunk of dehydrated, aerated bubble soap? For the next day I wandered around my house wondering what was causing that plasticky, nausea-inducing smell. Truly horrifying, and yet another reminder for me to NEVER buy into the LUSH hype!!!

My favorite Lush Bubble Bar! I find that alot of them can be hit or miss in terms of quality, scent and value. This one is a hit in all catagories! I can usually get 6 uses out of 1 bar and it bubbles up so much! Love the scent too. Leaves my skin soft and moiturized from the essential oils.

I was really disappointed with this bar. After reading all the reviews about this bar I had to go try it out! I don't like lush packaging at all it basically came in a newspaper and a small plastic bag. I get that theyre organic and recycle and all but still. Also I ditnt like the smell I got 2 free soap samples from this bar sp maybe that made this bar smell the way it did. It had a very herbal smell to it nothing sweet about it. I do like how the water turned pink and the bubbles were nice too. But overall I don't think this product was anything special, nothing that I can't get from the drugstore.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is absolutely my favorite bubble bar from LUSH. The smell is so amazing, I could eat it. It's very fruity and sweet. A bar of this runs about $10, but you can break it into 4 good sized chunks and get 4 baths out of it. This product produces tons of bubbles for a soothing and relaxing bath. Only downfall is it stains the tub a bit, but not very badly.

Popular Bath Treatments