December 20, 2014 | 1631 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - The Comforter Bubble Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by slew84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this bubble bar. You get so many uses out of one bar. Smells great. It leaves the water pink and so soft and your skin so smooth. Also great price for its size compared to lush's other bubble bars. You can also use it alone or with a bath bomb for even a better smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by mmmaggie

Love it! Big bubbles, smells like amazing, silky water plus the 3-4 time usage... pretty much the best thing at LUSH for the bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 10:11:00 PM More reviews by prettykitty1423

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Fab! Lovely! Amazing! Spectacular!
This is amazing! It's huge; big enough for 4 bath, it's smells delicious; like sweet blackberries, and it makes the best, fluffy white bubbles while turning the bath an awesome pink!
Oh, so lovely! I'd buy it again and again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 11:04:00 AM More reviews by KelBel77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a fun treat for my kids. The bar creates loads of bubbles, smells fantastic, turns the bathwater pink, and makes their skin soft. It's a little pricey, so it's not something we use a lot, but it's great for an occasional splurge treat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 7:31:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is quite nice, and the product is large enough for a few baths. The water turns all purple, which is fun. But I do prefer Karma much better.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by coruscation

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best bubble bar EVER!!! I love this one because you can get so many uses out of it, I usually get 6-8 and still get loads of bubbles. We took a tiny chunk (about 1/7th) and stuck it in the hottub one night and we got almost 5 ft of bubbles, even with us swimming around and playing with them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Pixie333

I really like this bubble bar! It's bigger than most of the bubble bars at LUSH so you can get more use out of this! The scent kind of smells like raspberry (maybe?) and a hint of mint. It actually reminded me of how one of the Lip Smackers smelt like. I used half of this bar the first time I bought it and it made TONS of bubbles! The water was a very nice pink colour and I found that the scent really stayed on my skin after I got out of the bath. I would definitely recommend this bubble bar!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 7:24:00 AM More reviews by sammielouisexo

I love this product. There are no faults about it. It smells amazing, it's easy to split up into parts so you can use it a few times, it creates a lovely bubble bath.... and not forgetting if you love the colour pink then you will love having your bath turn the colour PINK!
i will definetly keep buying this product. :) x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Saga17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow. This is amazing! It smells so delicious, it makes loads of bubbles and it turns the water pink! I got two baths out of one bar and the bar is not that cheap..but it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Claudineaimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A lovely bubble bar for Lush lovers and starters because its quite big compared to the other bars i get 6 Bubble Baths out of Comforter (get 3 out of the smaller bars). Lovely subtle Berry scent. My Bar was a lil hard so i had to cut it and crumbling was not as easy (dont know if this is the case with every bar of the Comforter). Turns the Bathwater pink. Will buy again because more bang for the buck with this one :) Like it