December 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Shampoo - Pantene - ICE SHINE

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2008 1:07:00 PM More reviews by neonlights

Kind of a mixed review, here! I really like the Ice Shine shampoo & conditioner -it makes my hair smooth, shiny and silky, plus it's a great price! I find it best to leave the conditioner on for 5 to 10 minutes or so. Unfortunately, build up is quite bad -my hairdresser mentioned something to do with it having a lot of sillicone in- so I use it for just a couple of weeks, then swap to another shampoo & conditioner for a while then return to the Pantene one. Packaging is OK, but a bit boring and cheapo!

I've actually got a picture of my hair taken a few hours after washing it with Ice Shine:

continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2008 4:02:00 PM More reviews by thebeautyadvisor

I like this shampoo. It gives a very nice shine. It doesn't really moisterize so you probably need a nice thick conditioner along with this. My hair hasn't been this shiney since I dont know when, but I like it. I won't repurchase, not because I don't like it, but I like to use different shampoos and don't usually stick with the same one all the time, but it is a good product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2008 4:22:00 PM More reviews by lena88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

ok i love this product. it doesnt give me super shine but i dont care. its the best shampoo for me out there. i love the smell, and it washes out great and makes my hair nice and soft. i also use it with the conditioner to match. and they come in really big sizes which is great cuz then you dont run out as fast

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2008 11:42:00 PM More reviews by swanlake107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so suprised at the poor reviews this got! I only got this today and used it once, but it is one of my favorite shampoos I've ever used! It's lather is amazing, there's so much! I used it with my Herbal Essences conditioner, and after my shower I didn't even have to brush my hair to get the tangles out, I just finger combed it! It's still a tiny bit damp, but it does seem to make my hair shinier than usual. The smell is nice, I found it to be different than most Pantene products, it smells fresh and fruity. I LOVE this!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by sweetarts24

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews for this shampoo. It made my hair very shiny and got all the build-up out of my hair. It's not moisturizing enough to use it more than once a week, but it gives my hair a nice boost.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by misskeryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo is okay, but nothing special at all. I did not notice any shine difference, and I have been using the shampoo and conditioner every time I wash my hair. The smell is okay, the usual from Pantene. I did like the bottle for the shampoo, it is slightly transparent. This does lather up rather well which is something I like.
I did notice that my hair doesnt ever feel truly clean when using this. You can get better shampoos for around the same price (or cheaper) at the drugstore!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Jamocha151

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have healthy, straight black hair and I thought I'd try this product to give my hair some extra shine. At first, it was ok. However, after about a month, I noticed that my scalp was dry and I was developing some dandruff. At first, I didn't think it was the shampoo. It was winter after all and I thought maybe Mother Nature was causing this. So I switched to Sunsilk (which I've used before and like a lot). Then today, I skipped washing my hair and just washed my bangs with the Pantene. After I blow dry my hair, I lifted up my bangs to find my entire hair line is dry and flaky!! DISGUSTING! I'm never using this product again - we'll see what the bf has to say about it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2007 11:41:00 PM More reviews by Bianca910318

i bought both the shampoo and conditioner earlier today, and im a bit dissapointed, it hasn't done anything special for my hair. seems like any regular shampoo so far. ill wait a few more days though.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2007 8:20:00 PM More reviews by bijay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This seemed fine at first, but after using most of the bottle, I noticed that between shampoos my scalp began to actually HURT in spots, and my hair and scalp just did not feel clean. I normally can go two or three days between shampoos, but my hair was like an oil slick after just one. It may look like a clarifying shampoo, it has that clear crystal look in the bottle, but for me it was anything but. After just one shampoo with a no-frills inexpensive shampoo (Aura) my scalp felt so much better. You couldn't pay me enough to use Ice Shine again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2007 10:34:00 AM More reviews by moomoolu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome. It leaves my hair shiny and silky, it stands behind it's claims, whereas some don't. I have fine/thin hair and it doesn't weigh it down at all. This will stay on my list of good products.