April 16, 2014 | 1399 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ailishhamilton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! It's eat for removing heavy eye makeup and is so much moisture in it! I love it :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Lazee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

They remove makeup and leave the skin comfortable but these wipes also ended up irritating my skin and acne. I find the johnson's baby wipes do much better job of removing makeup and are not irritating to my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by nicole1234nicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so happy I tried these out! Most makeup wipes leave a gross film, and I end up washing my face with cleanser and water after the fact. These ones are awesome and have such a nice clean feeling to them. I don't use them daily as I prefer using a cleanser. But to freshen up throughout the day they are great! Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by blu3

I adore these wipes. I have tried a lot of different brands that leave my skin feeling sticky, or like there's some sort of residue left on my skin. Then I have to wash my face after to get rid of it. But these, these leave my skin feeling remarkably fresh and clean AND SOFT! Simple wipes are always on the top of my list for travel necessities. After being in a plane for hours, I give my face a wipe down with these and they wake me up and I don't feel so dirty.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 6:25:00 AM More reviews by latenightowl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These wipes are awesome and I keep them on my bedside table for those nights I'm too tired to remove my makeup. They don't make my skin feel oily (I'm natural inclined to oiliness) and clean all the make-up and build up from the day off my skin enough to keep it from breaking out it if I don't follow these with soap and water and just go to bed. After I use these my face just feels soft and nice and not like I have an invisible layer of film or anything. These are definitely a staple in my routine and I'm so glad I tried them out!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by hiiixox3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore these wipes!!! They cleanse, they don't dry out my skin, they're affordable, and most importantly (to me, at least) is that they're so soft!!! There is a light smell to them (not too overpowering though) and the package isn't too great, however, these wipes definitely get the job done and I highly recommend anyone to at least try them out. I have several packs of these stored just so I'm never without them!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 5:03:00 AM More reviews by mrsugly

My go-to cleanser and makeup remover. Works really well on my sensitive skin and eyes.
Occasionally if i am wearing heavy make up it doesnt get every trace of it off but its a really great every day cleansing wipe.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 12:38:00 PM More reviews by Nades01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The only one that dont sting my skin. Even Burt's Bees sting my skin. Those are gentle yet uber effective.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Its good to see lots of 'sensitive' skin types use this, thats always a good sign! Its true, these are great wipes, I can't believe its taken me till now to try them. I've been shalling out on expensive skincare for years (La Prairie, Chanel, Shu Uemura etc) and completely ignored the hype around this brands cleansing ability. This leaves my skin feeling super soft, totally clean and refreshed. I love wipes containing Vitamin goodness- I can see the difference between them and just normal cleansing wipes in the freshness of my skin. I find these ones very hydrating and far less drying than MAC's wipes (which I also like).
The only Con about this product, for me, is that I really can't use them as a eye make-up remover-maybe I wear a aweful lot of eye make-up but it took a lot of rubbing to get only half of it off. I ended-up having to use my Shu Uemura cleansing oil (as usual) to remove every last trace of mascara from my lashes. When it comes to eye make-up removal, cleansing oil still can't be beat! Thats the only reason I have not given this product the full five.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by adamevvo1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have super sensitive skin on my face and everything makes my face red i am quite fair skinned and have browny ginger hair, so because i have sensitive skin i thought id buy the simple facial cleansing wipes and they were really good they cleared my acne a little bit but im not bothered about the acne im bothered about the redness of irritation but they didnt irrate me and im so made up with the buy as they were one of the cheapest facial care products i have ever used they were bought from qaulit save in england and it was 2.99 and you get the simple light moisturiser aswell with vitamin E which helps heal scars and softens and repairs the skin so this is a bargain i hope this review helped people and thanks for readin, Adam Evans.