July 29, 2014 | 1973 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperFULL Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by asphyxiad0ll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I *love* this mascara. I was having a really rough period of not being able to find a decent mascara for awhile, but now I'm happy with this and will be using it for a long time, I think. The short bristles allow the brush to get *every* lash, even the really little ones, and it coats marvelously. I have very long lashes, but they're insanely thin due to my thin & naturally blonde hair, so I love the volume this gives me that most other mascaras don't. I *definitely* recommend you give this stuff a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by divini

Pity for this mascara that I tried it just before I discovered Bourjois Yes to Volume No to Clumps, my new favourite. Before I was semi-loyal to MF 2000 Calorie for many years and SuperFull was another attempt to break the Calories´ hold on me. MF was good, but sometimes it flaked and I thought for umpteenth time there must be something better out there. SuperFull- overall a very nice mascara, before the Bourjois I thought I would repurchase and alternate/layer it with the Max Factor. Now I guess I will keep the MF for periods of very sparse lashes and use the Bourjois at all other times.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2007 10:55:00 AM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara. The shape and style of brush allows for clump-free application. The brush itself is one of the new plastic bristle brushes which I love. It coats each lash evenly and allows you to layer as many coats as you want without making your lashes looking spidery. The formula of the mascara is also really nice, not to wet or dry. There is a slight problem with minor flaking but I can over look it. Definitely order this mascara from your Avon rep.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2007 1:40:00 PM More reviews by barbandrusty

I really like this mascara. I bought it off of Ebay so I could try it out without paying full price. I thought it could have lasted a bit longer before drying out, but I'm going to buy one new from the Avon store in my mall, thinking that the one from Ebay may not have been fresh.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by EllesJuicieGlosses

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a wonderful surprise! I never thought of Avon's makeup as any good, but trying this one out has changed my mind! It has the plastic brush, which applies very smooth and clean (no clumps on me). Btw, my lashes are sparse and pale but are long...using this alone creates a very natural, yet well defined, lengthened look. Using this with a primer and you add more punch (as in lots of volume and length). Will definetly repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2007 10:14:00 PM More reviews by sjcs24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did not like this at all. Didn't do anything but clump for me. Will be putting this up for swap!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2007 7:15:00 PM More reviews by lunyc

I loved this mascara at first because it didn't smudge or clump, BUT after a while it began to irritate my eyes! They felt like I had dust in them all the time. This has never happened before. I couldn't take it after a few tries, so I would not be able to repurchase. Too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by kbigham

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have problems using mascara because it irritates my eyes & contacts. I've tried many brand names that are "hypo-allergenic, safe for contact users" but I always felt like I had mud in my eye. The Superfull mascara is the first one I've used that does not dry out my eyes nor irritate my contacts. Just fantastic mascara !!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2007 9:41:00 PM More reviews by Rwearne

I love this mascara and I have tried soooo many! I have recommended this mascara to a bunch of my friends and they have nothing but good things to say about it also! LOVE the brush and I have had no flaking or smudging. Love it!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by LeighS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had to try this after reading the reviews. I'm disappointed though. It doesn't make my lashes very full. I like the fine wand though.