April 16, 2014 | 961 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lycra Lash Extender

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by XomakeupjunkyXo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

A good product, very lengthening, nice purple writing

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2009 3:18:00 PM More reviews by ovicki

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am very picky with my mascara and this one is one of my favorites. Makes them nice and long with great separation and no flakes or smearing. I love L'oreal Volumnous but I hate the flaking and smearing. I always put a couple of coats on no matter which brand and this one looks great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 10:06:00 PM More reviews by nancythep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my first rimmel mascara and so far i really like it .. A LOT. this mascara does not give me any clumps and it does not smudge at all. it somewhat thickens my lashes and gives it some lengthening but it holds the curl so WONDERFULLY. i recommend this product. =]

EDIT: i have been using this mascara for a really long time now and i have to say this .. this is my all time favorite mascara! it still doesn't clump my eyelashes and it holds the curl so greaat!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/18/2009 8:03:00 PM More reviews by misakiichii

this stuff was the WORST. it didn't do anything to my lashes except put lots of clumps into them!! moreover, getting it off was pretty darn hard... it took a good chunk of my neutrogena eye makeup remover to get it off. and whatever you do, don't get it in your eyes (ie don't get wet when wearing this!) not only will it smudge like crazy, but it burns like no other mascara i've ever used (which makes taking it off extremely difficult if you don't have an eye makeup remover on hand)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Bombay_Sapphire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I gave this product two chances, which is not a matter of course for me. I'm a devotee of L'Oreal Double Extend and recommend it to everyone who will listen.

This mascara is the opposite of what I'm looking for. It gives no length, no volume, no curl hold. I feel like I look more tired today and that I forgot to put mascara on at all.

The price is low, but I'd rather pay twice as much for something that works.

EDITED: i tried it again this morning because i forgot to go to the drugstore and pick up something else. after 3 coats, i look less naked, but it's still not something i'd recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

So far, I really like this, it seems to be holding the curl on my lashes, but it does take 2-3 coats to make it a look with fuller lashes.. Else it's just length, and I am a sucker for both volume and crazy length in lashes!
I'll update if I change my mind about this mascara, as I have only used it for a few days :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by guardbabie09

I have fairly long eyelashes but this product made them crazy long! I absolutely love this product. It washes off great, gives great curl, great lenght, everything for a perfect mascara!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by summerwind06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like the person before me, it does undo my curls, probably because I have stick straight lashes even after curling AND primer! However I found a way to use it, after I layer on several coats of Lash blast for volume, I add this to the ends just to give it more length.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by MMarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice mascara if all you are needing is added length to your lashes. I personally like a tad more volume than what this mascara offers. It applies nicely and wears all day w/o any problems. It also washes off well too which is must for me. I do not like tugging around my eye area too much aka promotes wrinkles :s I like Rimmel Magnifier mascara much better than this mascara.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by shilohcalista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makes for dramatic long lashes but is very heavy and irritated my eyes and left my lashes very brittle.