August 23, 2014 | 1092 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Complete All Day Moisturize Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Sensitive

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2008 3:27:00 AM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I tried so many moisturizers only to end up either breaking out or with a whole lot of grease on my face...but this one is amazingly perfect.

It creates an excellent smooth base for my makeup.

It's not greasy at all, more like a slightly creamy lotion.

Absorbs very quickly.

The SPF 15 is definitely a plus.

I have very sensitive eyes, yet can use it around them with no trouble at all.

A lot of products break me out, this one does not. It says on the box that it will make skin less sensitive and it does, cuz MAC's studio fix powder plus foundation used to break me out instantly even before am done applying it on my face. This doesn't happen any more! Even MAC's face primer and blot powder stopped breaking me out!

I'm on my second tub. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2008 12:41:00 AM More reviews by psforever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG moisturizer for the summer and winter. It has SPF 15 which is a bonus. I have been repurchasing this for years now. It absorbs into my skin quickly and it does not leave it feeling greasy. It makes my makeup go on so much better as well. In the summer time, it is perfect alone as it is not too heavy. But in the winter, I mix it with a little bit of Palmer's Cocoa Butter and it leaves my skin feeling amazingly smooth. It has never broke me out so I will be sticking with this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2008 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

I like the squeeze bottle and vitamins, aloe, and spf but this moisturizer makes me break out slightly. Nothing major, but enough that I have decided not to use it anymore.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by maybeiloveyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading all the rave reviews on here. I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed with this moisturizer. It doesn't cause me to break out (most important!), but it feels sticky and "thick" (like my skin doesn't absorb it, and it's just sitting there) on top of my skin.

PROS:
Doesn't cause me to break out.
Cheap.
"100% color and fragrance free" (this is true, I smell nothing).
Aloe + Vitamin E.
Non-Comedogenic.
Doesn't make skin greasy/shiny.

CONS:
Annoying packaging. Would much prefer a pump instead of a hole at the top!
Would prefer the consistency to be a little thicker - it's a bit too runny for my liking.
Doesn't settle into my skin.
Slight whitish tinge on skin (I'm assuming from the zinc oxide).
Feels kind of sticky on skin.

I would buy this again because it's cheap and doesn't make me break out, and it does moisturize well enough, but there's better stuff out there (for me, at least!).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2008 7:27:00 AM More reviews by kitten_devine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've only been using this cream for one day, but I already love it! I'm already starting to see my breakouts disappear! Apparently the moisturizer I used before this one was clogging up my pores or it was the fragrance that made me break out, I don't know. It's a great basic moisturizer, especially suited for combination and sensitive skin, like I have. I like the fact it has spf, I only wish it had higher spf.
Don't know if I would buy it again though, because I prefer a higher spf.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Jennyjennyjenjen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've finally found an SPF moisturizer that doesn't make me break out all over! I've been using this for about 3 weeks now, and doing well. I gave it a 4 overall because I prefer a dryer feel after application, but I realy don't have much to complain about. I've previously tried Dr. Brandt and many types of Neutrogena with no success - nearly all made me break out more, and the Neutrogena dry-feel high SPF made my skin feel sensitive (and sometimes break out). I'll still use the Neutrogena dry-feel when I'm going to be hiking or in the water and want something water-resistant and with higher SPF but, otherwise, this is it. I have the Peter Thomas Roth powder with SPF 30, and that's a nice backup if I'm out for a long time and want to re-apply something, too. EDIT - I really couldn't leave it at 4 lippies, had to give it a 5 because an SPF that doesn't break me out all over is truly amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 8:41:00 AM More reviews by Tiya_Archer

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I consider myself to have Dry, Sensitive skin, and this stuff works excellent for me -- at least for the summer (not sure if I have to go back to Almay for Dry Skin when winter comes along). I have to be extremely careful of all products I use on my face since about 90% of them make my skin red and make it feel like its burning for the rest of the day. This stuff sinks right in, no redness or stinging or reaction -- and my skin does not get greasy during the day (Summer). As a matter of fact, I feel my skin has become softer and more balanced with this stuff. I like the packaging -- I don't need anything real fancy. You can't beat $6 or $7 bucks for a quality moisturizer that has SPF in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 12:33:00 AM More reviews by elsant6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i was using the neutrogena oil free moisturizer until i decided to try this. this is much better. it doesnt leave my skin feeling greasy. i tend to be allergic and turn red from everything and this doesnt do that to me. will definitely repurchase for my daily moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2008 10:35:00 AM More reviews by Sushischnitte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best Moisturizer ever!!! Love this cream soo much! I would prefer a bottle more than the jar, but it doesn't matter. Will ever buy again and again. Nice combo with regenerist serum!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2008 4:41:00 AM More reviews by thumperb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep reaching out for this because it's readily available. But I have to say it's really average, nothing great. It does not sink into your skin and fail to perform as a good primer for makeup.
I am 1/2 way through and wondering why I keep this mediocre stuff around to ruin the look of my makeup.