Olay Complete All Day Moisturize Cream with Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 – Sensitive

Ingredients EU version *NOT US VERSION*: Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octocrylene, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Aloe Vera Gel, Chamomilla Recutita, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, C12-13 Pareth-3, Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylparaben, Sodium Propylparaben. Ingredients classic US version: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Steareth 21, Stearyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Behenyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA, Steareth 2, Oleth-3 Phosphate. Ingredients new US version: ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5.0% OCTISALATE, 3.0% AVOBENZONE, 3.0% HOMOSALATE, 2.6% OCTOCRYLENE. ALSO CONTAINS: WATER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, PEG-4 LAURATE, PEG-4 DILAURATE, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, PEG-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-100 STEARATE.

on 10/18/2008 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I've been using CeraVe lotion for three years now. It is the only non-SPF lotion that does not break my skin out. But, I've been getting a little scared of sun damage as I live in Florida and never use any sun protection on my face. After a bad reaction to an Aveeno moisturizer, I decided to give Olay Complete Sensitive SPF 15 a try. I remember used this four years ago, but I forgot how I liked it. I love this now. It gives me just enough moisture for my combo skin, but does not leave my greasy. It does not smell and leaves no white marks. It is also a great base for my BE foundation. I can't believe I stopped using this years ago. It's also dirt cheap. I would def buy this again, but in the bigger bottle. A++++++!

on 10/15/2008 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This has been my staple moisturizer for the past 8 years. It has never caused me to break out, or irritated my eyes. It's very inexpensive and great quality.

on 10/15/2008 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried this product for 2 months of summer. I have sensitive acne prone skin and I am pleased to say it did not give me any break outs except maybe the odd pimple. However this product was too thick and creamy for me, it even gave me moisture bumps on my eye and chin area. It also had that strange sunscreen/lotion smell to it, I realize it is a SPF but I can’t tolerate scented products on my face, I find fragrances irritate my nose and my skin.

At least it protected my skin from the sun, I had no sun burns this year on my face, however I will not be repurchasing because the scent and texture was too bothersome for me.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I tried so many moisturizers only to end up either breaking out or with a whole lot of grease on my face...but this one is amazingly perfect.

It creates an excellent smooth base for my makeup.

It's not greasy at all, more like a slightly creamy lotion.

Absorbs very quickly.

The SPF 15 is definitely a plus.

I have very sensitive eyes, yet can use it around them with no trouble at all.

A lot of products break me out, this one does not. It says on the box that it will make skin less sensitive and it does, cuz MAC's studio fix powder plus foundation used to break me out instantly even before am done applying it on my face. This doesn't happen any more! Even MAC's face primer and blot powder stopped breaking me out!

I'm on my second tub. Will definitely repurchase!

on 9/15/2008 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG moisturizer for the summer and winter. It has SPF 15 which is a bonus. I have been repurchasing this for years now. It absorbs into my skin quickly and it does not leave it feeling greasy. It makes my makeup go on so much better as well. In the summer time, it is perfect alone as it is not too heavy. But in the winter, I mix it with a little bit of Palmer's Cocoa Butter and it leaves my skin feeling amazingly smooth. It has never broke me out so I will be sticking with this!

on 9/1/2008 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I like the squeeze bottle and vitamins, aloe, and spf but this moisturizer makes me break out slightly. Nothing major, but enough that I have decided not to use it anymore.

I bought this after reading all the rave reviews on here. I have to say I'm somewhat disappointed with this moisturizer. It doesn't cause me to break out (most important!), but it feels sticky and "thick" (like my skin doesn't absorb it, and it's just sitting there) on top of my skin.

PROS:
Doesn't cause me to break out.
Cheap.
"100% color and fragrance free" (this is true, I smell nothing).
Aloe + Vitamin E.
Non-Comedogenic.
Doesn't make skin greasy/shiny.

CONS:
Annoying packaging. Would much prefer a pump instead of a hole at the top!
Would prefer the consistency to be a little thicker - it's a bit too runny for my liking.
Doesn't settle into my skin.
Slight whitish tinge on skin (I'm assuming from the zinc oxide).
Feels kind of sticky on skin.

I would buy this again because it's cheap and doesn't make me break out, and it does moisturize well enough, but there's better stuff out there (for me, at least!).

I've only been using this cream for one day, but I already love it! I'm already starting to see my breakouts disappear! Apparently the moisturizer I used before this one was clogging up my pores or it was the fragrance that made me break out, I don't know. It's a great basic moisturizer, especially suited for combination and sensitive skin, like I have. I like the fact it has spf, I only wish it had higher spf.
Don't know if I would buy it again though, because I prefer a higher spf.

I've finally found an SPF moisturizer that doesn't make me break out all over! I've been using this for about 3 weeks now, and doing well. I gave it a 4 overall because I prefer a dryer feel after application, but I realy don't have much to complain about. I've previously tried Dr. Brandt and many types of Neutrogena with no success - nearly all made me break out more, and the Neutrogena dry-feel high SPF made my skin feel sensitive (and sometimes break out). I'll still use the Neutrogena dry-feel when I'm going to be hiking or in the water and want something water-resistant and with higher SPF but, otherwise, this is it. I have the Peter Thomas Roth powder with SPF 30, and that's a nice backup if I'm out for a long time and want to re-apply something, too. EDIT - I really couldn't leave it at 4 lippies, had to give it a 5 because an SPF that doesn't break me out all over is truly amazing!

on 8/17/2008 8:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I consider myself to have Dry, Sensitive skin, and this stuff works excellent for me -- at least for the summer (not sure if I have to go back to Almay for Dry Skin when winter comes along). I have to be extremely careful of all products I use on my face since about 90% of them make my skin red and make it feel like its burning for the rest of the day. This stuff sinks right in, no redness or stinging or reaction -- and my skin does not get greasy during the day (Summer). As a matter of fact, I feel my skin has become softer and more balanced with this stuff. I like the packaging -- I don't need anything real fancy. You can't beat $6 or $7 bucks for a quality moisturizer that has SPF in it.

Popular Moisturizers