September 15, 2014 | 1793 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by ilovemacchiato

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is great for holding my eyebrows in place. As I age, my brows get more and more unruly. Great product! Better than the pricey Anastasia brow wax pencil!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by KeepFlyyingGirlie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Excellent product for the price. I use this solely for my eyebrows, and either side works fine for the purpose. I brush this through my brows to achieve the shape I want, and then I very lightly fill in any sparce areas with a pencil. This gel allows me to achieve perfectly shaped eyebrows, an understated statement brow if you will. Holds them in place all day (better than many high end gels too!).

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by vesperholly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing. Dries quickly, perfect for setting your eyebrows, only a buck. Can't go wrong.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by madisonlovesmakeup

I love this! It keeps my eyebrows in place all day long and the mascara is great to hold a curl for an everyday look. The price is perfect at only a dollar. Totally will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:25:00 PM More reviews by FairytaleEndings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only thing I ever use on my brows. My brows are already really full so I don't need anything to fill them in. But they tend to go all over the place if left untamed! So I use this. It keeps the hairs in place without making them feel crunchy. The spoolie is also perfect for getting into the brow hairs. I wish there just wasn't a side for mascara because I never use it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

This is the only product I use on my brows because I'm too lazy to fill them in! It keeps my brows from looking unruly and gives them a polished look ALL DAY! My skin is oily, yet this stays in place without flaking off. I have not used the lash side because I don't care for lash primer/gloss. My only complaint is like other reviewers, I wish it wasn't double-ended because the packaging is bulky and I do not use the other side. Once I run out of brow gel, I might flip over to the lash side so I don't waste product. Will gladly repurchase for $1 this is great stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2012 11:25:00 PM More reviews by mmmgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good for brows, especially for the price. However, I tried it on my lower lashes and it made my makeup smudge like crazy. The shadow and mascara from my top lid wound up smeared underneath my eyes. Wouldn't suggest using it as a mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by fraukuech

I love this product and I'm a repeat purchaser. I have crazy eyebrows and I NEED this to tame them. :-p However, I don't ever use it as mascara, so I don't really like the dual brush. I'd rather just have one brush and one tube of gloss.

For the review(s) who have said that it got cloudy after a few uses, that's your makeup getting on the brush when you use it and then mixing with the gel. If you use it on a clean face, it won't ever get cloudy.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 11:10:00 AM More reviews by xxmakeuplover123xx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This formula works great on my brows -- It keeps them in control, and it's dirt cheap. My only complaint is the packaging. The tube is separated into two different compartments - one for mascara, and one for brows. Although the brushes are slightly different, I really don't think it's necessary, because the brushes take up most of the space in the tube, making it bulkier and giving you a lot less product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:35:00 AM More reviews by hma22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this product as it does exactly what the name implies. It keeps my brows in place and I honestly can't fault it, plus for the price you really can't go wrong!