October 24, 2014 | 1943 users online

Palettes - E.L.F. - Elements 4-pan Compact

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 9:18:00 PM More reviews by ak0703

For $1 you can't go wrong with this compact! Not only does it store my E.L.F shadows and lip glosses, but my MAC shadows as well. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love these little palettes. I use them to hold my depotted MAC, Urban Decay, NYX trio and Milani single eyeshadows. They are sturdy and very handy to have. For the price they really can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by ThatLadyNextDoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Thank goodness for E.L.F. quads! These are inexpensive and travel nicely. I use them to store my MAC Pro e/s. They only cost $1 (US). Who's going to turn that down?! Before contributing yourself to buy an empty MAC quad palette, try this brand and see the difference. This was the best purchase I've made by far. I will buy this compact again and again : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by loverofmineralmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought a few of these handy little compacts to house my NYX Round Lipsticks collection that I have melted down into 26mm pans (I bought the pans from Coastal Scents) and I just love the results. I have the choice of 4 lipsticks in a cute petite compact which travels so well, is interchangeable, includes an OK lip brush (I use a retractable lip brush but this brush works in a pinch) and has a big mirror. Why it took me so long to buy this compact I donít know, but I am sure that I will buy several more in the near future. The best thing about this compact is that it is a great deal for $1 and although it is early in Year 2010, I am sure this will probably be one of the best makeup-related purchases that I make this year. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 1:57:00 PM More reviews by katame131997

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I can't comment on the E.L.F shadows that go into them because I don't own any, but this is a great quad to have for traveling. MAC shadows fit in it perfectly, plus it has a huge mirror that the MAC quads lack. I love being able to just throw this in my bag and apply my eyeshadow no matter where I am. On top of that, they're $1 and E.L.F has sales all the time so they are easy to stock up on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2010 2:37:00 AM More reviews by shinewin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these elements shadows. I like the fact you can customize them to how you like them and move them around.
I just wish they would have more color shades selections. And the applicator brush is kind of useless, but you can always set that aside for some other uses.
This is well worth your money. Even if you dont like elf's shadows, you can buy the compact for other shadows you like.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by silviachick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

AWESOME buy. For a buck(and less if you get it on thier great sales at 25 cents), it really can't be beat. I bougt three of these, some with elements, some of my mac shadows, and some for loose shadows I had that I wanted in pans. The BEST buy I've made. I plan to get more soon. Although some part of me did wish they would make one that had more than 4 pans(and you can take the white casing inside out to fit more).
Seriously though, best buck I could spend on make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by cookayhaikoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have about 10 of these. I also gave away 5 to the ladies in my family to try to get them to branch out, along with some of the elements. Out of all 15, I have 1 that was hard to open from the get-go, and after about a month I have another one that doesn't wanna open easily. Other then that, they are awesome! They have a nice mirror, and I like how they are white (not a big deal, but it's a different change of pace from all the black packaging you see.) I got some of mine for a dollar, and the rest for 25 cents with a sell. Definately worth it, and I'd probably pay more!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2009 4:23:00 PM More reviews by diorbella413

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

this fits mac shadows, enough said haha =). very sturdy, nicely made and has a great large mirror!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2009 12:53:00 PM More reviews by porslynprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

amazing pallette, truly amazing. 1 dollar, high quality product :) fits mac shadows.