April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:12:00 PM More reviews by monicaipx

i got two mini samples of this and i usually never use them but because it was a moisturizer and i have very dry skin on my face (mainly on my nose) i thought id give it a go, and i was amazed by my first appliance! i woke up and my skin was so soft and smooth and it hydrates well. it absorbs quick and drys quick. by far the best moisturizer ive ever used so i went on to by 2 tubs, and got them in pretty limited edition tubs too!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 5:11:00 AM More reviews by loisgreener

Alot people say that if they were stranded on a deseart Island Lucus Paw Paw Ointment would be their number 1# product, no no no this would definiatly be it. In emergency this will help remove makeup, it soothes good if your slightly sunburned, you can not only use on your body but your face. And it smells great as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 9:27:00 AM More reviews by woopibaby

I love this moisturizer. I have acne-prone skin and this moisturizer does wonders for my skin. The Jojoba Oil in the product is an anti-inflammatory so I don't have breakouts, and the Vitamin E is fantastic for acne scars and marks. After a while, this moisturizer made my skin look amazing, Like a million dollars. I have tried so many different moisturizers and none have worked nearly as well as this.
I use this 3 times a day, in the morning, I mix it with some sunscreen and use it as a moisturizer. I use it to remove my makeup in the evening as most makeup removers irritate my skin, especially me eyes. This does not. I then use it after washing my face before bed, and my skin looks fantastic.
I have the one in the tube and the tub. I tend to gravitate toward the tube as it is more hygenic but the tub is great for the body. I think the packaging on both the tube and tub is really cute.
The scent is very clean and fresh. And this is the best moisturizer, I prefer to all high-end products I've tried. Fantastic price too!
I really think I will use this moisturizer for the rest of my life, it's that good. It will always be in my skincare collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ameskin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best FACIAL moisturizer for my acne prone skin. I have been an acne sufferer for over ten years.
I decided one evening to try this on my face as well as body, the next morning was the first morning I was without new small bumps and excessive oil.
I would suggest this as a facial moisturizer to anyone with acne. It absorbs very quickly and feels very firming. It is so light my acne medication works well when applied on top of this cream. Incredible.
PLEASE TRY!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by IcyNocturne

I love this stuff!
I bough this on a whim, because my skin was getting dry and a little rough, and also because themakeupchair reccomended it for dry skin. I didn't expect much, since it was relatively cheap, but it does a wonderful job! It is moisturizing, and it also absorbs relatively quickly, so you can use it under your makeup if you wish, however, you can also use it as a night time moisturizer if your skin is not very dry. When I used it, my skin became much more moisturized, and after onlly a few days, all the roughness and dryness to my ski was gone! My skin felt nice and soft! Would totally repurchase. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by linz152

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

First, my skin-type: acne-prone, sensitive, combination skin. My derm recommended I check out this moisturizer after everything else I tried caused a reaction.

I have been using this as my morning and night facial moisturizer for a couple of years now and I still love it. In the morning I mix a little sunscreen in with it and rub it in about 5 minutes before I put on makeup. I don't use a primer. I notice a big difference to the way my makeup applies when I do this. Everything is really smooth looking. I don't have any problem with it breaking down during the day either.

I also mix a tiny amount of this with my under eye concealer. It is the best coverage I've ever had, doesn't settle into the lines under my eyes and keeps my undereyes looking extremely well moisturized.

At night I remove my makeup usually pretty early in the evening. I put this on as my moisturizer after cleansing my face. Then, right before bed (a couple of hours later), I put a bit more around my nose and on any dry spots on my face. I also rub it into my cuticles, all over my hands, and my elbows.

Occasionally I will stray away from this put I always come right back as soon as other moisturizers make my skin feel (and look) awful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Kalya

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have a problem with the moisturizing capability of this cream. It is good, in fact a light moisturizer as the name suggests. Definitely not as greasy as the Nivea brand cream available in the blue jar.
The smell is hard to describe - metallic, ripe. Like some previous reviewers mentioned, it has a nauseating effect. I have also gotten headaches after using this cream. Additionally, this creme has all the possible parabens concoction, compared to the original Nivea creme.
I prefer the thicker version which also smells nicer (floral scent) - the original 'Nivea moisturizing Creme'.

Pros - light moisturizer. Not heavy or greasy.
Cons - horrible smell, several parabens and other chemicals in the ingredients, too light a moisturizer to really do anything good for the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 4:39:00 AM More reviews by MadisonBryan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, I hate when someone reviews a product the first day they buy it. I usually like to see long-time users who can truly boast about a product. BUT I had to sign on here and give you my thoughts on this wonderful cream.

I have really weird skin. It's sensitive, it's acne-prone, it's dry AND oily. Honestly, not much can make it happy. I ran out of my usual HG moisturizer (st. Ives timeless skin) and ran to Walmart to see that they were out. I found that this Nivea cream had the same texture as the st. Ives, so I crossed my fingers and purchased. It's been a little over two weeks now and all I can say is WOW. My skin has never looked better! It's so surprising how quickly this product sinks into my skin. The smell is great, it's very clean and not at all cloying (like ponds moisturizers are). The best part? NO BREAKOUTS.

This may actually be my new HG. Only time will tell.. ;)

****EDIT 1/28/2013*****
Finished my second tub. It's very great, but I still love the good ol' nivea creme. This is a great alternative for the summer months, but I think I will wait to repurchase when the temperature starts rising and the need for a thick cream vanishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by ivankaranka

Bought this in the little travel size tube and its an amazing product, i grew up putting the thick nivea cream in the dark blue container and i absolutely hated it but this one is a lottttt better! it applies soft and creamy and absorbs VERY quickly, does not leave the face shiny at all but does make it feel hydrated and moisturized. its not expensive at all and it not only works for the face but also hands and the rest of your body! i use this lotion before i apply my primer and makeup and it lasts most of the day! I am most definitely going to go back and buy a bigger size of this lotion!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by runitsjess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Best hand creme I've ever used! I use it on my hands, arms and face, I love that it's gentle enough for my face which is sensitive. it goes on better than the original dark blue nivea creme, and it's lighter too.