Nivea Nivea Soft Moisturizing Creme

4.4

Water, Myristyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Petrolatum, Myristyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Coco Glycerides, Dimethicone, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Poly glyceryl 2 Caprate, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Phosphate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 3/21/2013 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A well-performing cream which moisturises well body and face . However , for oily and acne prone skin , i doubt it would be good as a moisturiser in the long run . I love its dewy finish , but not the oilness and the slightly more pimples on the face ..Perhaps for less oily skin it would be great !

on 3/10/2013 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the travel size version of this on a whim and I love it. It smells wonderful and really works to soften and hydrate the fickle skin on my body. I have never used this on my face as my skin is oily, so I can't comment on that. As a hand cream it is amazing. It is not greasy and really sinks in fast once applied. I also like using this on my legs after shaving. It has a whipped and creamy like consistency that is nice since it makes application easier for me. I can't wait to finish up my travel tin so that I can get the tub.

on 2/23/2013 6:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This creme is just so amazing! It hydrates my dry legs that I have in winter. It has also a nice aroma!

on 2/23/2013 12:11:00 AM

As I sit here covered in Nivea Soft and pjs, feeling blissfully hydrated, I'm asking myself why I've never written a glowing review about it before. I first bought this in a Nivea gift set that had some ridiculous holiday clearance price a couple of years ago--I never would have tried it otherwise! I generally hate lotions because there are so many bad ones, especially at the drug store: they're greasy, or have some irritating fragrance, and don't really provide any relief from dryness.

Then I tried Nivea, and it was the opposite of what I was afraid of! It's very thick and creamy in texture, but soaks right in and doesn't leave a slippery film (which means I don't have to use a towel on the doorknob to open the bathroom door). My skin actually feels a physical sensation of RELIEF when I use it on my really irritated, dry winter legs. I can't describe the sensation, but I mean that literally. As another reviewer's skin said, "Ahhh!" BTW, I only use it on my body, not my face.

There are a lot of cult products in both the HE and DS spectrum that I've tried in my life. No matter what, I've bought this many times since I first tried it. I'm very fickle when it comes to body products, as I usually hope there's something better out there (because so many of them really SUCK). You'd have to pry this from my cold, dead hands. This is a desert island product for me. And I've never said that about any product before in my life.

on 2/14/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Ahhhhhhhhhh. That's the sound of my skin drinking up this lovely moisturizer. I got this at Target after a few tries at ShiKai lotion that just didn't moisturize my face at all. For reference I have extremely fair, sensitive (that's an understatement) and dry winter skin. I always have a problem with putting on moisturizer and feeling like it just sat there and disappeared, doing nothing for my skin. But this little gem worked like a charm! It isn't too perfumey, goes on soft and smooth, and REALLY absorbs into my skin and I can feel it. It's only been 2 days but I already notice a change. Usually when I wake up my skin is dull and still dry, but now I have kind of a glow goin on and my face feels amazingly soft. I'm not wild about the jar packaging, but at such a great price and amazing benefits it doesn't even matter.

on 1/30/2013 4:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This product gives my normal to dry skin enough hydration and leaves it feeling soft. I have used this every morning for several years as a day cream. During winter I could probably also do with a little more hydrating cream, but I still prefer this one because it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I have tried several other (drugstore) day creams and I keep coming back to this one.

I got this at lawtons for 6 bucks for a 75ml tube . It has a soft,clean light scent that i love, and you can use it on your body face and hands, although i only use it on my face.

i do find this a tiny bit oily and it sometimes gives me a pimple when i am most prone.(pms) but that is not a suprise seeing as it it made of mineral oil,jojoba and vitamen e oil. It gives your face a nice clean soft feeling and prevents dry skin very well!

i would strongly recommend this for dry skin that is not acne prone:)

on 1/13/2013 1:23:00 AM

I feel like this is overpriced for the amount you get considering it isn't some sort of high end product.

I do really enjoy the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. I tried to use this on my face, but I became concern it was bothering my sensitive skin and possibly clogging some pores because of the ingredients. I didn't personally break out though. The deciding factor that made me stop using this for my face was the way it makes my eyes water even if I don't put it too close to my eyes. This does make a very lovely body lotion. Feels great and smells great. I still would use something heavier for really dry areas, like feet. Some people hate the tub packaging for face use, but this is no longer an issue for me because it is a body lotion now, so I think the packing is quite cute.

I love this stuff because when i use it on my face, my skin is visibly less red and irritated. It makes my skin plump and moisturized but not greasy in any way. It sinks in beautifully. I wish it didn't have a scent, but it's not too offensive. I will repurchase this, it makes an amazing night cream.

on 1/6/2013 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

If you love the original nivea creme (the one in the blue tub) you're going to love nivea soft. i have the tub, tube and travel tub (I'm kind of obsessed with this creme! haha) It's a great moisturizer that is true to its name - its incredibly soft; It does not leave that greasy residue feeling that a lot of creams have. I also really love the fact that the scent it has is really subtle and smells good. I use it year round and can even vouch for its effectiveness without the greasiness in the summertime months, when its humid. The reason that I am not giving this product a 5th lippie is because while it does moisturize and leave your skin soft, I do have to apply it throughout the day. Not a long wearing creme...its better than other creams I've tried but if you're truly looking for a long wearing cream, I would recommend the original nivea creme.