August 30, 2014 | 1748 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by new2makeup123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading so many great reviews on MakeupAlley, I decided I HAD to try this bronzer! My d/s was having a 25% off sale on all Rimmel products, so I picked this up and I am absolutely in love with it! It gives my fair skin a beautiful natural glow with not unwanted shimmer or orangey colours! I literally look like I spent the day in the sun without the UV damage! I wear this on my cheekbones (like a blush) and a bit on my forehead, nose, and chin for an all-over-glow!

HG bronzer! And dirt cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a great CHEAP find! I love bargains and this bronzer is definitely top of the list. I think I like this even more than my clinique bronzer, and that says a lot. This looks very natural on my ivory/nude skin. I read a positive online review on this and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought this on sale, not expecting much and found its great! my skin looks refreshed and glows without any glitter, actuallly when i wear this i dont need any foundation underneath. The colour deposit is so matte and even without any streaks. I hope this isnt too dark in the winter when my skin is super pale. I also use this on my neck and chest to make me look like i spent hours in the sun. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by simplicityx0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

really really good bronzer! i think this gives me a really natural glow and is the only drugstore bronzer i use. the only downside to this would be the packaging. i got it on sale too for only 3.99$ at my Shoppers Drug Mart!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by tarzina789

EXCELLENT BRONZER!
It's so hard to find a nice matte bronzer that isn't super dark, especially at the drugstore. I was extremely impressed with this bronzer. It doesn't make me look dirty. It's very light and looks natural on my fair skin. I use it for contouring since it blends so well and doesn't give me an obvious line across my cheeks like darker colors do.
The packaging is poor. The lid comes off very easily after a while, so it's not portable at all. I've dropped it a few times and the powder didn't crack, so that's a plus.

Overall, a great, inexpensive quality matte bronzer that fair-skinned girls can appreciate.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by haileybear

My go-to drugstore bronzer. I use it to contour my face because it's matte. I got it for $3.99 CAD on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart, what a deal! And there's so much product in the pan, I've been using it for a whole summer and still haven't hit pan.

The shade is a true brown I would say, a little bit on the warm side. It has a light rosy scent, but nothing noticable (and I'm very scent sensitive). This has not broken me out or anything like that. It's weird that I don't hear more people talking/raving about this, it's definitly an underrated product. I like it better than my NYC Sunny (much overrated) bronzer, because I feel this shade of brown fits my neutral/yellow undertone better and looks more natural.

Overall, a great product, I just hope Rimmel will come out with cuter packaging. I'm always afraid of smashing the clear plastic lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Chanelll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love !~!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by jaimeleigh2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I went to the store looking for a Hard Candy bronzer, which was out. I really needed something, and I decided to give this a shot. For me this really works. I ended up finding the Hard Candy bronzer on a different trip to the store, and I prefer this one much more at about half the cost. Doesn't leave me looking too orangy. The packaging kind of sucks, so I am pretty leary of traveling with it. Still, for the price, I definitely think I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by April79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I haven't had much experiance with bronzers mostly because they scare me and I don't want to end up orange and shiny.....but after reading the reviews on this I decided to give it a go...And I love it! It's not too dark...not too muddy...not too orange....not too shimmery, It's perfect!! The packaging is so so....the lid isn't secure. But Whatever...I got it on sale for $5 (Canadian pricing) and it's saving me from having to but a darker foundation and I can contour with it as well, or use it as a summer blush....I think its fab.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by linzyleann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loooooooove this! So cheap and really delivers. I use every day to get a healthy glow and for contouring. Only downsides r the cheap casing that makes it easy to shatter and u need to re-apply midday.