April 23, 2014 | 1078 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer- 21 Sun Light

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by haileybear

My go-to drugstore bronzer. I use it to contour my face because it's matte. I got it for $3.99 CAD on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart, what a deal! And there's so much product in the pan, I've been using it for a whole summer and still haven't hit pan.

The shade is a true brown I would say, a little bit on the warm side. It has a light rosy scent, but nothing noticable (and I'm very scent sensitive). This has not broken me out or anything like that. It's weird that I don't hear more people talking/raving about this, it's definitly an underrated product. I like it better than my NYC Sunny (much overrated) bronzer, because I feel this shade of brown fits my neutral/yellow undertone better and looks more natural.

Overall, a great product, I just hope Rimmel will come out with cuter packaging. I'm always afraid of smashing the clear plastic lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Chanelll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love !~!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2010 10:51:00 AM More reviews by jaimeleigh2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I went to the store looking for a Hard Candy bronzer, which was out. I really needed something, and I decided to give this a shot. For me this really works. I ended up finding the Hard Candy bronzer on a different trip to the store, and I prefer this one much more at about half the cost. Doesn't leave me looking too orangy. The packaging kind of sucks, so I am pretty leary of traveling with it. Still, for the price, I definitely think I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by April79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I haven't had much experiance with bronzers mostly because they scare me and I don't want to end up orange and shiny.....but after reading the reviews on this I decided to give it a go...And I love it! It's not too dark...not too muddy...not too orange....not too shimmery, It's perfect!! The packaging is so so....the lid isn't secure. But Whatever...I got it on sale for $5 (Canadian pricing) and it's saving me from having to but a darker foundation and I can contour with it as well, or use it as a summer blush....I think its fab.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by linzyleann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loooooooove this! So cheap and really delivers. I use every day to get a healthy glow and for contouring. Only downsides r the cheap casing that makes it easy to shatter and u need to re-apply midday.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Shoppingisasport

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is hands down my favorite bronzer. It's perfect. You can use it alone or over your foundation, or for contouring. The only thing I dont like is the way it's packaged. I can't even count how many times I've dropped it and had it shatter into a million pieces.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 3:24:00 PM More reviews by goldie1887

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great product for us fair girls because it does not turn us orange or make us look glittery. It's a great matte bronzer that gives just the subtle glow of spending time in the sun. It is buildable too. It's great for puting over liquid foundation as well as applying blush overtop or using a shine control powder as well. A must-buy for the summer!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by PMKarabel

Finally a bronzer that's not orange! I love this bronzer, it's not shimmery, first of all. I hate a lot of shimmer on the face, it looks fakey.
PROS: It's actually a BROWN bronzer. Miracle of miracles. It's a nice texture and can be used as a contour because of the lack of shimmer.
CONS: A lot of product comes off on the brush and I don't love the pan it's in.
OVERALL: My fave bronzer. It looks great, natural, luminous. I absolutely love it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by LexiLovesCheer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is an alright bronzer. I thought it was a little orange, but not too bad. The main thing though is the wear is terrible! It seemed to dissapear after an hour and I don't have oily skin.
But I love the smell, it's the classic makeup smell!
oh and for some reason i like the packaging, it's cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by k1zuna

Today, I got extremely tired from work so I ventured into a nearby drugstore. Sephora is a few blocks away but I am getting so tired of their BS high end products that doesn't do s****. I read about Rimmel blushes and bronzers on several popular blogs so I went and bought 3 blushes and 2 bronzers.
Now here's my opinion: WHAT? 5 bucks for a bronzer? GTFO!
This thing seriously beats NARS' Laguna. If you are NC30-35 like me and find laguna looks kind of like dirt on your face, then you have to try this one out! It will not disappoint!