November 29, 2014 | 1519 users online

Bronzers - Rimmel - Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2010 10:43:00 PM More reviews by najuheeya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A good matt bronzer which can be used as a contouring blush..I have a pale asian skin tone, so I have to make sure that I blend it well otherwise the colour pops overwhelmingly..I got this one on sale for $2.99 (a total bargain!) although I think its regular price is a bit high, rimmel products often goes on sale at Shoppers Drugmart..so wait for the sale! It is also a lot in quantity- it will last me forever!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by hennehosa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great basic bronzer! Be careful to blend it out though. And alos, if you use too much you can look orange. The reason I'm not repurchasing is because Rimmel tests on animals.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by esquexox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this bronzer on sale for like $3 (CAD)

It is very light, I found I had to layer it quite a bit to get the desired effect - and I'm quite fair!

Doesn't turn orange, just a nice matte, natural, glowy look. It is not sparkIy or have any shimmer. It doesn't streak and I found it made my skin tone look more even.
Hasn't caused me to break out or anything but I feel it's a little drying.

I use it with Rimmel Sun Shimmer 3-in-1 bronzer. It's a shimmery bronzer and I just use a little on my cheekbones.

The packaging is a little cheap but overall it's a good bronzer and I will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 10:31:00 AM More reviews by polaroidlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This looks great on my fair as well as tanned skin! Bought it on sale for $3.99CAD and would definately buy again
Packaging I gave a 3 because I prefer the compact design for powders and bronzers but this does the job just as well

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by new2makeup123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

After reading so many great reviews on MakeupAlley, I decided I HAD to try this bronzer! My d/s was having a 25% off sale on all Rimmel products, so I picked this up and I am absolutely in love with it! It gives my fair skin a beautiful natural glow with not unwanted shimmer or orangey colours! I literally look like I spent the day in the sun without the UV damage! I wear this on my cheekbones (like a blush) and a bit on my forehead, nose, and chin for an all-over-glow!

HG bronzer! And dirt cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 2:23:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

What a great CHEAP find! I love bargains and this bronzer is definitely top of the list. I think I like this even more than my clinique bronzer, and that says a lot. This looks very natural on my ivory/nude skin. I read a positive online review on this and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought this on sale, not expecting much and found its great! my skin looks refreshed and glows without any glitter, actuallly when i wear this i dont need any foundation underneath. The colour deposit is so matte and even without any streaks. I hope this isnt too dark in the winter when my skin is super pale. I also use this on my neck and chest to make me look like i spent hours in the sun. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2010 2:44:00 AM More reviews by simplicityx0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

really really good bronzer! i think this gives me a really natural glow and is the only drugstore bronzer i use. the only downside to this would be the packaging. i got it on sale too for only 3.99$ at my Shoppers Drug Mart!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by tarzina789

EXCELLENT BRONZER!
It's so hard to find a nice matte bronzer that isn't super dark, especially at the drugstore. I was extremely impressed with this bronzer. It doesn't make me look dirty. It's very light and looks natural on my fair skin. I use it for contouring since it blends so well and doesn't give me an obvious line across my cheeks like darker colors do.
The packaging is poor. The lid comes off very easily after a while, so it's not portable at all. I've dropped it a few times and the powder didn't crack, so that's a plus.

Overall, a great, inexpensive quality matte bronzer that fair-skinned girls can appreciate.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by haileybear

My go-to drugstore bronzer. I use it to contour my face because it's matte. I got it for $3.99 CAD on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart, what a deal! And there's so much product in the pan, I've been using it for a whole summer and still haven't hit pan.

The shade is a true brown I would say, a little bit on the warm side. It has a light rosy scent, but nothing noticable (and I'm very scent sensitive). This has not broken me out or anything like that. It's weird that I don't hear more people talking/raving about this, it's definitly an underrated product. I like it better than my NYC Sunny (much overrated) bronzer, because I feel this shade of brown fits my neutral/yellow undertone better and looks more natural.

Overall, a great product, I just hope Rimmel will come out with cuter packaging. I'm always afraid of smashing the clear plastic lid.