July 28, 2014 | 1708 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2011 11:44:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've purchased a few of these over the years. They guarantee their tools and for good reason! They offer free sharpening, but it isn't worth it for me to send it to the US to get sharpened so I just buy new ones each time. These are very very precise tweezers!! It is the only brand I buy because it gets every single little hair, even the impossibly short ones! They're expensive but sooo worth the price. Very high quality tool!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 3:22:00 PM More reviews by soi56starz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought this after reading reviews. It really gets the little hairs! I can't use any of the other tweezers now though...keep pinching myself. Bought a backup just in case!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by chrispookie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These get every single hair I pluck..not missing one! Great size, great slant, and great assortment of colors! The lighted magnifying mirror and plastic tube case that mine came with are very handy as well...definitely recommended!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:20:00 PM More reviews by iluvcandy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm in the minority here...I HATED these tweezers! I have a pair of Revlon ones that I bought years ago that still work perfectly and I think they cost me maybe $6. I picked up a pair of Tweezerman at Bed Bath and Beyond one day because I was curious after reading years of hype. And I took them back the next day. They wouldn't grab any hair that I tried-long or short. Big waste of money for an over-hyped product.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by tiff1211

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I these little babies...it one of those things that you just dont understand why they're so expensive until you buy them yourself. Let's just say that tweezing doesn't hurt so much anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Got this as a gift in the zebra print. This is the best tweezer period. The slant tip gets every hair ingrown or thin hair. My favorite tweezer of all time. And I like that it comes in different prints

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by canadian

This is the best tweezer brand I have bought. I own the pointed tip ones which are great for pulling tiny, fine hairs. They are pricier but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

Really good tweezers. Dunno why I'm not as psyched about them as everybody else, I guess my previous no-brand tweezers must have been pretty good as well, so I expected the difference between them to be immense but it's really not. That's irrelevant though, these are probably the best tweezers I've tried and I'd be curious to try the other versions of them too (slanted etc). They're precise enough to catch small hairs/poke at just-peeking ones and all that jazz. Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

There are many things I have purchased based on MUA reviews and regretted or returned (Shu Uemura eyelash curler, I'm lookin' at you). This is not one of them. These tweezers ARE everything they're cracked up to be! After purchasing and re-purchasing the basic Revlon tweezers for the last 30-something years, I finally got tired of having to grab a hair 3-5 times before it would come out. My eyebrows basically grow ONTO my eyelid, I have to tweeze daily or look like Ed Asner, so it is a lot of work. On a whim I saw Tweezerman in the store and just went for it. These tweezers get the hair FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME. Even stubs, even tiny thin hairs. It has changed my life! Tip if you're cheap like me: I got the travel tweezers for $12 instead of springing the full $20 and they're just as good. On top of that, they come in cute colors and designs! Love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'll never forget the time I accidentally dropped my brand new Tweezerman directly into the air vent/register in my bathroom floor. It all happened so fast, I just couldn't believe my eyes! I went through the stages of grief...and then immediately ran out and bought myself another Tweezerman.

I've been using Tweezerman tweezers since, well, forever. Yes, they are pricey compared to others out there, but after using Tweezerman, I doubt you'll ever want to go back to using anything else. Because these make the competitors seem like pure garbage. The tweezers, given that they are sharp (and the company will do this for you, at no charge, if yours need sharpening), will literally get EVERY hair, no matter how tiny or fine it may be. Basically, they're like the Rolls-Royce of tweezers.