April 20, 2014 | 1344 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - tweezers

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by mellymel11

Got this as a gift in the zebra print. This is the best tweezer period. The slant tip gets every hair ingrown or thin hair. My favorite tweezer of all time. And I like that it comes in different prints

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by canadian

This is the best tweezer brand I have bought. I own the pointed tip ones which are great for pulling tiny, fine hairs. They are pricier but worth it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Mandibulo

Really good tweezers. Dunno why I'm not as psyched about them as everybody else, I guess my previous no-brand tweezers must have been pretty good as well, so I expected the difference between them to be immense but it's really not. That's irrelevant though, these are probably the best tweezers I've tried and I'd be curious to try the other versions of them too (slanted etc). They're precise enough to catch small hairs/poke at just-peeking ones and all that jazz. Recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

There are many things I have purchased based on MUA reviews and regretted or returned (Shu Uemura eyelash curler, I'm lookin' at you). This is not one of them. These tweezers ARE everything they're cracked up to be! After purchasing and re-purchasing the basic Revlon tweezers for the last 30-something years, I finally got tired of having to grab a hair 3-5 times before it would come out. My eyebrows basically grow ONTO my eyelid, I have to tweeze daily or look like Ed Asner, so it is a lot of work. On a whim I saw Tweezerman in the store and just went for it. These tweezers get the hair FIRST TIME, EVERY TIME. Even stubs, even tiny thin hairs. It has changed my life! Tip if you're cheap like me: I got the travel tweezers for $12 instead of springing the full $20 and they're just as good. On top of that, they come in cute colors and designs! Love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Eeeeelicia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'll never forget the time I accidentally dropped my brand new Tweezerman directly into the air vent/register in my bathroom floor. It all happened so fast, I just couldn't believe my eyes! I went through the stages of grief...and then immediately ran out and bought myself another Tweezerman.

I've been using Tweezerman tweezers since, well, forever. Yes, they are pricey compared to others out there, but after using Tweezerman, I doubt you'll ever want to go back to using anything else. Because these make the competitors seem like pure garbage. The tweezers, given that they are sharp (and the company will do this for you, at no charge, if yours need sharpening), will literally get EVERY hair, no matter how tiny or fine it may be. Basically, they're like the Rolls-Royce of tweezers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best tweezers ever. They may seem expensive at first, but if you take care of them they last forever. They make maintaing eyebrows and removing stray hairs a breeze. Just big enough to be easy to handle but sleek and easy to use. Great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 8:14:00 PM More reviews by haidehh

I love the tweezers. Only one working for me. worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 8:49:00 AM More reviews by tinytapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What's not to love?! They grab every little hair without effort or strain. My last pair last me over a decade, and I just bought a cute red pair. It's cool that the company offers free sharpening, though I've never taken advantage of it. This is an absolute HG tool - well worth the price tag. May I never find myself without them!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Meaninc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I never thought I would pay $20 for tweezers, but after reading such rave reviews about these tweezers I had to see what all of the fuss was about. I thought all tweezers were created equal and therefore I used to purchase the cheapest ones I could find at the drug store....until now. OMG! These are amazing and they do actually pull every hair. I have never had tweezers perform this well. It takes me half the time to tweeze now. I do find that sometimes the tweezer will not pull out the hair from the follicle but rater will pull most of the hair off of the follicle, but that is still OK with me. Overall I am glad with my purchase. I also like the fun colors these are available in.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by Danielle1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently lost, and refound (they managed to slip under the lining of a purse and I could not find the hole they slipped through, so had to make one to get them out...) my pair, and oh, how I missed them while they were gone...

Nothing works as well as my Tweezermans!