December 22, 2014 | 1830 users online

Cleansers - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by SafiaShahi

I was recommended this product by my friend...n thanks to her..I found the best solution to my breakouts ...for my combination skin...I had a month of breakouts after using proactive ...n got frustrated...but once I started using tbs tea tree oil face wash,seaweed toner ,tea tree oil moisturiser..it worked miracles...it leaves u feeling good,n fresh..n oil controlled...glad I found these..

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2012 2:20:00 PM More reviews by PaigeBeveridge

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Here's the thing...the tea tree line is great. The cleanser makes your face feel fresh and clean. I had the whole line, which I used in the morning and at night. My skin has been excellent for about a year now. I eat well, drink green tea and loads of water...which is a factor. However, I switched from proactive to this line, which I used for about a month. And proactiv has a great cleanser because it's creamy and has exfoliating beads which had a deep clean, and cleared up my pimples. Nonetheless, the tea tree products cleaned my skin, but didn't unclog my pores. Hope this helps.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2012 10:22:00 AM More reviews by emilyjune2010

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't necessarily like the packaging because it is messy. I would like to have a pump on it. That's why I gave it 4 lippies. It is a little expensive for someone who is used to buying the cheap drugstore stuff, but it is worth it! My face has slowly started to clear up (after roughly 10 uses). I don't like the smell, smells woodsy and not really "tea tree oil". I plan to continue use and possibly buy the full size product! fingers crossed, this might be my HG face wash! Will update in a few weeks for more details!

EDIT: I loved it while it lasted but moved on to bigger and better things. I had figured out that tea tree oil, salysilic acid, AND benzoyl peroxide all irritated my skin and made my acne ten times worse. After switching to Philosophy Purity Made Simple, my face has been clear!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by BaronessaGinevra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have combination skin; acne tends to show up on certain times of the month and I get the occasional blackhead. I've been using this with the Tea Tree facial scrub. I feel like it works very well; it has that definite tea tree scent, which I don't mind (it reminds me of art supplies, for some reason). I was worried it might be too drying but I've not had a problem with that and I've been using it for at least six months.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by BunnyWabit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ADORE this product. i used to have regular breakouts andvery oily skin and this product was an impulse buy and im so glad i bought it.

this bottle is huge and lasted me ages and about a year and a half later im repurchasing it (i decanted my last one into many smaller travel size bottles as well) and ive used this on my body and used it on my face regularly

i will say that this is slightly harsh but i use it once in the morning and once at night and it works :D if you have skin problems i would say try it out as its not too trying i have combination skin and it left the oily parts not too dried out and the drier parts pretty moisturized

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2012 12:06:00 PM More reviews by blahbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this worked well when I first tried it, but after using it for the past 3 months I've been breaking out MORE and in places that I never usually did before (like my cheeks). It's a bit too drying. I guess I'm going back to my cream cleanser after all.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

Nothing special. A little drying. Otherwise, didn't help or harm my skin whatsoever. It just does nothing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Rosse86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have a bottle of this at my parents house so I don't have to bring a cleanser over for visits, but I would never use it daily and wont repurchase. It's easy to use and smells decent, but like many products for oily/acne-prone skin, it cleanses "too well" and is very drying.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2012 9:53:00 AM More reviews by ysraa

I love the body shop but this particular item was a huge disappointment. developed a few spots and decided to give the body shop tea tree range which includes the wash, toner and lotion. I really hoped this wash would work instead it dried out my face and gave me more spots meaning it left me with more of a problem! Luckily I only bought the small bottle which means I didnt waste too much money. I definitely not recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by VioletAutumn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Pros :
Makes skin feel very clean
has a lovely smell
Lasts along time, you dont need much.
it does work and you will see the difference in a couple of weeks.
worth the money

Cons
skin gets use to it, so you have to switch to another cleanser for awhile then go back to it.
can be drying if you don't put moisturizer on
expensive for me.

this face wash is the first face wash i tried that had completely got rid of all my pimples... and for a couple of days i was pimple free.. but then of course pimples started popping up but not many and they were smaller!
just make sure when you buy it that you have a back up cleanser because i noticed when i used it everyday for a couple of months my skin got use to it ...so when that happens just switch to something else for a week then go back to it.
ps. make sure you apply a moisturizer you can trust after.
(this face wash is:
$11.00 Canadian dollars OR 4.50 British pounds)