October 31, 2014 | 1530 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 12:50:00 AM More reviews by ciaomichaella

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow as a highlight color. I've been hearing wonderful reviews about this from various makeup gurus on YouTube and on online reviews but didn't get to try it until 2 months ago. It's beautiful and works well with almost every skin tone. It can even be worn all over the lid by itself for a natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 5:51:00 AM More reviews by saxgurl231

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the longest time I've been going back and forth between this and nylon. I'm soooo glad I bought this instead! This is the perfect brow highlighter for me. Nylon seemed soooo strong when I swatched it in the store. Ricepaper is more yellow-based which is perfect for my skin tone and it still shows up without being harshly white like nylon. I own other matte highlighters such as Brule which I love, but this is my first frost highlighter. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! If you don't have this for highlight, go get it now!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by lilbeebee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This color is great as a brow bone highlight. Easy to use, the consistency is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by nobryant03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loooooove this as a highlighter shade. Its very fresh and gives such a beautiful glow to the brow bone and inner corner. I have been using this for YEARS!!! I have just recently hit the pan and I will absolutely be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by mamiddle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first Mac shadows that began my Mac obsession (along with Twinks) ! I have hit the pan on this shadow again and again, it's one of my staples, and I will continue to buy over and over. Looks great with lots of shadows, browns, greens etc. or alone with eyeliner and a more intense lip. Very versatile!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This...This here...is a great highlighter (MAC NC42/43). It's this beautiful goldish-beige color. For a fresh look just do a light layer on the lid and brownbone (even lighter) and you got a very fresh look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by notsolillulu

Don't let the pale yellow color fool you into thinking it's hard to wear. I'm an Asian woman who's a C3 and I didn't think it would work for me. All it took was one swipe in natural light to get hooked! I then proceeded to build a palette around it, with MAC's Arena and Brun. It's a great highlighter, plus it seems to work well all over the eyelid too. I doubt I will ever be weaned from this color as far as highlighting's concerned. As with all MAC eyeshadows I've tried, this one glides on smoothly, blends easily and is long lasting. No need for touch-ups during the day. It's highly pigmented too, so a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by basmah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like Ricepaper as an all over lid colour when I'm not wearing any other eyeshadows. I feel like it makes me look more awake. However, since I am quite pale, Ricepaper is not a good highlighter for me. It is a nice colour and I like using it, but I don't think it's very special and I don't think I will repurchase as I don't think it's very versatile with my skintone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! its a great highlight, or all over lid color. It's expensive for one eyeshadow, but its worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by char711

I bought this because of all of the great reviews that I've seen and heard. Sadly, it doesn't work for me. I'm an NC50 in MAC and I wanted to use it as a browbone color and it is just too frosty & light. The only way that I can use this is if I apply it VERY lightly on the browbone. It doesn't look good as a lid color on me either. The color itself is nice, but it should be reserved for lighter gals.