April 24, 2014 | 926 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Frost - Ricepaper

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by mamiddle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first Mac shadows that began my Mac obsession (along with Twinks) ! I have hit the pan on this shadow again and again, it's one of my staples, and I will continue to buy over and over. Looks great with lots of shadows, browns, greens etc. or alone with eyeliner and a more intense lip. Very versatile!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This...This here...is a great highlighter (MAC NC42/43). It's this beautiful goldish-beige color. For a fresh look just do a light layer on the lid and brownbone (even lighter) and you got a very fresh look.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by notsolillulu

Don't let the pale yellow color fool you into thinking it's hard to wear. I'm an Asian woman who's a C3 and I didn't think it would work for me. All it took was one swipe in natural light to get hooked! I then proceeded to build a palette around it, with MAC's Arena and Brun. It's a great highlighter, plus it seems to work well all over the eyelid too. I doubt I will ever be weaned from this color as far as highlighting's concerned. As with all MAC eyeshadows I've tried, this one glides on smoothly, blends easily and is long lasting. No need for touch-ups during the day. It's highly pigmented too, so a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by basmah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I like Ricepaper as an all over lid colour when I'm not wearing any other eyeshadows. I feel like it makes me look more awake. However, since I am quite pale, Ricepaper is not a good highlighter for me. It is a nice colour and I like using it, but I don't think it's very special and I don't think I will repurchase as I don't think it's very versatile with my skintone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by hdh41795

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this color! its a great highlight, or all over lid color. It's expensive for one eyeshadow, but its worth it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2010 3:46:00 PM More reviews by char711

I bought this because of all of the great reviews that I've seen and heard. Sadly, it doesn't work for me. I'm an NC50 in MAC and I wanted to use it as a browbone color and it is just too frosty & light. The only way that I can use this is if I apply it VERY lightly on the browbone. It doesn't look good as a lid color on me either. The color itself is nice, but it should be reserved for lighter gals.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by dapich

I love this eyeshadow. It is a great highlighter on my nc44/45 skintone. I love to pair it with mac woodwinked, amber lights and saddle. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Lovelie1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really good eye shadow! i use it every day and it bring out the color of my eyes. Great texture, great color!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 6:27:00 PM More reviews by VanRaamsdonk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hands down HG material for me! This color BRIGHTENS up my eyes and really enhances their color (blue eyes, NC 20-25 for reference). It's almost hard to describe the color- it's a buttery textured, yellowed-golden ivory color. JUST DIVINE! This is how I use it: first use eyeshadow primer, then with a fluffy brush- use Brulé all over the eye for a light wash (adding this step has also helped prevent creasing I have noticed), then with a shader brush- apply Ricepaper to the first 2/3 of my lids and going up to brow (only avoiding the brow bone and the outer v area). Then I will either use one of these three shadows for my outer 1/3: print, satin taupe, or patina. Follow that up with light touch of Carbon to deepen my outerV and use a blending brush and take Wedge to blend out the outer 1/3 up to my brow bone. Ricepaper is my everyday shadow. I haven't worn it by itself yet, but I know it would make an EXCELLENT all over shadow for a pinup look with heavy liner (particularly if you are fair skinned like me). I will MOST DEFINITELY be repurchase this shadow!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2010 12:01:00 AM More reviews by vballgirl004

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i LOVE this color i like to put this on the lid with all that glitters in the outer corner and i love it!!!! Its the perfect color to brighten up your eyes and make them look more awake i really sugest ppl but this!!!