MAC Frost - Ricepaper

4.5

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol [ /- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]

on 7/1/2010 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

wanted for a while but didn't get until read rave reviews about it on MAU-Thank you! For reference, I am NC20-30, Asian w/yellow undertones. I use as an allover color and brow highlight and this adds a slight, shimmery glow that brightens the eye area. I wear it w/Omega the crease and Coquette in the outer V for a daytime neutral slight smokey eye.

EDIT: sometimes it looks a bit too yellow on my skintone.

This is in my top 5 of all time shadows. I use it as a brow highlight nearly every day in the summer. Perfection. Creamy. Love.

on 6/24/2010 5:13:00 PM

There's something about MAC eyeshadows that don't work for me. I love this color, but eyeshadows never seem to last for me, even with primer.

on 6/24/2010 12:50:00 AM

I absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow as a highlight color. I've been hearing wonderful reviews about this from various makeup gurus on YouTube and on online reviews but didn't get to try it until 2 months ago. It's beautiful and works well with almost every skin tone. It can even be worn all over the lid by itself for a natural look.

on 6/9/2010 5:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

For the longest time I've been going back and forth between this and nylon. I'm soooo glad I bought this instead! This is the perfect brow highlighter for me. Nylon seemed soooo strong when I swatched it in the store. Ricepaper is more yellow-based which is perfect for my skin tone and it still shows up without being harshly white like nylon. I own other matte highlighters such as Brule which I love, but this is my first frost highlighter. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! If you don't have this for highlight, go get it now!

on 6/4/2010 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color is great as a brow bone highlight. Easy to use, the consistency is great.

on 6/2/2010 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely loooooove this as a highlighter shade. Its very fresh and gives such a beautiful glow to the brow bone and inner corner. I have been using this for YEARS!!! I have just recently hit the pan and I will absolutely be buying it again.

on 6/2/2010 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This was one of my first Mac shadows that began my Mac obsession (along with Twinks) ! I have hit the pan on this shadow again and again, it's one of my staples, and I will continue to buy over and over. Looks great with lots of shadows, browns, greens etc. or alone with eyeliner and a more intense lip. Very versatile!

on 6/2/2010 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This...This here...is a great highlighter (MAC NC42/43). It's this beautiful goldish-beige color. For a fresh look just do a light layer on the lid and brownbone (even lighter) and you got a very fresh look.

on 5/26/2010 12:25:00 PM

Don't let the pale yellow color fool you into thinking it's hard to wear. I'm an Asian woman who's a C3 and I didn't think it would work for me. All it took was one swipe in natural light to get hooked! I then proceeded to build a palette around it, with MAC's Arena and Brun. It's a great highlighter, plus it seems to work well all over the eyelid too. I doubt I will ever be weaned from this color as far as highlighting's concerned. As with all MAC eyeshadows I've tried, this one glides on smoothly, blends easily and is long lasting. No need for touch-ups during the day. It's highly pigmented too, so a little goes a long way.

Popular Eye Shadows