Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 4/23/2011 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love Love Love. Like others have mentioned, with this product, the eye makeup removal process is a lot easier. No tugging, no rubbing, just a gentle swipe, and its almost all gone.

A little pricey but way worth it.

on 4/13/2011 6:14:00 PM

Previous makeup removers used: Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads (like but too oily), Lancome Bi-Facil (love but too expensive), Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover (bad - did not get off any of my waterproof makeup), Neutrogena Makeup Remover Towelettes (convenient but very irritating to my skin)

So this stuff is... AWESOME. Around $10 for 4.75oz at target, it is a higher priced eye makeup remover. You get what you pay for though. I've paid more for makeup remover (lancome's bi-facil) and I feel as though this gives me basically the same result. Gentle, total makeup removal (including waterproof!) for my contact lens wearing, sensitive eyed self. Love it. No scent. No oily residue. Takes off eye makeup without taking out my lashes. Everything I want in an eye makeup remover. Will be buying again and again!

on 4/9/2011 10:43:00 PM

This stuff is amazing! You don't need to use any effort to take off your eye makeup. All I do it apply a little to my cotton pad and wipe. Everything comes off. I use the other side of the cotton pad to gently wipe my eyelashes to get the waterproof mascara out. LOVE IT! HG STATUS!

on 4/9/2011 8:26:00 PM

I love this! it removes all of my makeup in a flash! way better thn neutrogena!!

on 4/8/2011 7:30:00 PM

I find I have to rub too much to remove mascara and endlessly rinse. Now my lashes are falling out. Also, this doesn't condition. I used the Estee Lauder eye makeup remover before this and my lashes were noticeably healthier by the end of the bottle.

on 4/3/2011 11:10:00 PM

This removes EVERYTHING like all the reviewers below say!
It removes as much as my Laura Mercier Waterproof does, and it doesn't feel oily like the Mercier remover. It holds so much for $10. Make sure that the bottle bought is mostly 1/2 of each liquid. It has calm ingredients that are for the face too.

Take it or leave it:)

on 4/2/2011 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been a longtime user of Neutrogena's Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover, but I tried this when I saw good reviews from YouTube beauty gurus Elle and Blair Fowler. This is a really great eye makeup remover. I was so loyal to Neutrogena, but even it didn't remove all my waterproof mascara. This does the job, doesn't sting, isn't oily, but doesn't dry out my skin either. It's worth the purchase - just a good quality eyemakeup remover. It's my new HG.

on 4/1/2011 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I saw a beauty guru's video on youtube recommending this eye makeup remover. I noticed that Target had it in stock when I was there so I purchased it. It removes stubborn eye makeup gently, easily, and effectively. I use it nearly daily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

OMG my holy grail product. wow i've always thought neutrogena was so far one of the ok removers but this one is the best of all. i will keep buying this again and again. just amazing. ladies, seriously go get this. it's amazing!! leaves nooo residue at all. feels like water yet cleans every trace of makeup. it's sooo easy to remove mascara!! and gel eyeliner! wow

on 3/27/2011 8:43:00 PM

This is the best make up remover ever!
It's not greasy, and non irritating.
It also removes make up (even the formidable cover girl lashblast waterproof) in a flash!