October 22, 2014 | 2114 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Liquid Eyeliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by makeupmyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What I like about his eyeliner is the fine point applicator and how it glides on easily. Before I apply this product, I apply a powder on my eyelids to keep it from smearing. It pretty much lasts me the whole entire day - touching up maybe only once if any. I would definitely recommend and do plan on purchasing again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2010 11:09:00 AM More reviews by lilyofavalon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This glides on very nicely and stays put without smudging. The brush is easy to control and a little thicker than I think most people would like, but definitely manageable. It did start to fray pretty soon after I got this product, though, making it difficult if not impossible to get a clean line. Pigment-wise, it's great. The color is a deep, rich black. The product also comes off really easily just with water, and so was great for drawing stars on my two-year-old niece's hand during playtime. :)

Personal caveat: I feel a burning/stinging sensation on my lashline where I have applied this, though it goes away soon. It seems like I'm the exception in terms of this irritation, but I guess this product is not for me! :P

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2010 7:59:00 AM More reviews by drea0627

This product got great reviews on total beauty so I decided to try it. Unfortunately this didn't work for me. First I cannot draw a steady line with the applicator, but this may just be my lack of practice. The product didn't go on smoothly either. I would have to go over some spots because it was lighter. This product didn't last all day either. It started flaking at the end of the day. The only good thing I can say about this product is that it was pretty pigmented for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sushi288

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I heard it was comparable to Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner; it's not. It may work for others, but not for my asian lids, it does not stay put. It smudges on me and transfer to the top of my eyelid. The applicator's super stiff and it stings my eyes sometimes. It's a great black color, but nothing special.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by lamanie

This liquid eyeliner did not work for me. I really didn't like the applicator, it is too stiff and hard to be used on the delicate skin around my eyes. So much for a felt-tip applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2010 9:57:00 PM More reviews by mybabyboo

Great! I just started wearing liquid eyeliner and with this tip it was very easily to just glide it on. I have'nt tried any other liquid eyeliners but i do recommend this to beginners because it really helped me. It comes of easily and sometimes if i mess up i just take a Q-Tip and dab it where i messed up, and it will come off.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by pinkrose838

ive had this for about a year, and, believe it or not, it hasn't run out yet. the colour came on quite intensely and even though i am horrible with liquid eyeliners, i reccomend it to anyone with a steady hand, because it did show up on my waterline very well (:

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2010 6:35:00 AM More reviews by ccatwomann

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used lancome gentle eye makeup remover on a q-tip to remove mistakes and then re-applied, my eye stings!! It's still a bit puffy two hours later. I also noticed that it does not come off easy once reapplied. Argh............ so disappointing. As for the applicator, to me it is no better than a brush applicator.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2009 1:51:00 PM More reviews by kandie128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this liner in brown. I love it, its dark enough to define my eyes but not too harsh for my pale blonde self. I love the applicator it really is easy to use for a thick or thin line. My only problem is that if you make a mistake and try to remove it, and apply again, your eye gets a little sore for a few hours. Other than that I love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/5/2009 10:09:00 PM More reviews by sj1996

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

for me, this product was a total hate/love relationnship. it could go on thick or thin, and i really liked the aplicater. but if i messed up applying it (which i did a lot) and removed it, a red line where the liner was stilll remained. that red line would stay there all day, and it reaally itched and was extremly uncomfortable. but i do have really sensative skin, so maybe this was why i had that stupid redness. but if you do have sensative skin, shy away from this prduct. in my expirience with sensative skin and make up, its best to go the extra mile and pay a couple more bucks. its deffinatly worth not having breakouts!