August 22, 2014 | 1975 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Oil Free

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2012 4:25:00 AM More reviews by deanna424

I thought the oil free version would be safe for my combination skin. Instead it felt heavy and greasy. It also made me break out with cystic acne- which I never get. Worst tinted moisturizer ever!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've used LM products before and I've always been underwhelmed. I got a sample of oil-free primer and oil-free TM from Sephora. When I tried it on, I couldn not wait to take it off. It felt very greasy, heavy, and mask-like. I also have had problems with all LM foundations oxidizing and turning orange-y on me. Glad for samples, because I will not be purchasing this! Still loving the MUFE HD foundation, BB touch up stick, and Clinque loose powder. It's really the best combo for my skin. I don't think I'll be straying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by chanel2110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'd buy this again, but I don't really have a need for it. I use the shade Bisque, I am NC 25/30. It's actually pretty thick for being a tinted moisturizer, but that means it is great for layering. I have had somewhat varying experiences with this, some days it lasts all day, and some days it melts off by the 3rd hour. I don't know if it depends on how active I've been that day, or what the deal is but sometimes I love it and sometimes I don't. I feel like it's too thick to wear on a "no makeup makeup day" but it is a nice alternative to foundation when I feel like a bit more of a fresh look.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Ritochok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a very nice tinted moisturizer that blends extremely well with my skin. I have it in the color Nude which is a bit dark for my NW15 skin but I wear it in the summer when I'm self tanning and it matches pretty well. My only complaint is that it gives an extremely dewy look on me. I always use powder to set it but in a few hours my t-zone looks oily again so I have to blot more than I like throughout the day. I prefer the NARS Radiant TM to this one because it doesn't make me look oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Magh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Up until I tried this product, my combination/sensitive sin made it practically impossible for me to find a makeup that stayed on my skin all day, didn't feel heavy, and didn't break me out or cause flakiness. I decided to try it because of a recommendation from my friend and took the leap and bought a bottle in Porcelain. i was immediately impressed with it as it blended well, left no lines, and stayed on all day. After a few weeks of use, I was convinced that it didn't break me out and I've used it ever since (a year and a half so far).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by geroithe

even though i suffer from adult acne, i have been looking for a light coverage foundation to tide me through normal days where i don't need that much coverage. i've heard so many great things about this so i tried it out when it was finally available in singapore. to my horror, it completely broke me out. i was greasy by the 3rd hour, and when i removed it when i returned home, i realised that a few severe cystic acne had appeared all at the same time (never happened before). definitely did not work for me. it's a pity i can't return it because sephora singapore does not have a return policy.

however, i gave it 2 lippies because the finish of this foundation (within the 1st hour) really looks like 2nd skin, with light-medium coverage; i.e. really natural and beautiful. it will definitely be a good product IF it did not break me out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been searching for a liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer that will work for me. The Stila TM irritated my sensitive skin. I was in Sephora, and after testing the lightest shades of all of the Clinique liquid foundations with the SA and finding them all too dark/too yellow, she suggested the LM. The lightest shade "Porcelain" really seemed to be just that - porcelain. I thought I'd found a colour match but...this really oxidizes and throughout the day goes darker and orangey. I liked the texture and coverage and this did not irritate me or cause any breakouts. Otherwise it's a lovely TM but if you're very fair like me, I would definitely ask for a sample to test out first. I'm still in search of something light enough for my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 8:10:00 AM More reviews by kpl30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm not a big fan of wearing too much make up on my face so for a while i was using this tinted moisturiser and it yielded very good results. My friends kept complimenting me how my face was glowing! It gave me a dewy but natural look and didn't break me out (i have super sensitive and acne prone skin). However, i have a few blemishes and this does not cover anything. Also, it makes my face really oily sometimes (maybe its my diet or the weather) but i look like a grease ball afterwards!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by tiffabee

Okay, I've used up practically the whole tube and I've been pretty content with it I guess. I opted for the oil free cause I hate feeling like I've got oily gunk on my face all day. This does not feel oil free AT ALL! I get oily after a long day but in the morning when I feel fresh and clean, putting this on makes me feel a tad gross, oily and sticky. I don't get it. It has decent coverage and gives you a nice glow but it feels less than nice. I recently purchased NARS pure radiant TM and omg it's a whole new world. Not oily, smells great and blends so well making your face feel so soft and pretty. I'd recommend you try the NARS one! I love it. I can't believe I stuck with the Laura Mercier one for so long.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't blame this product totally b/c 3 years ago I lived in Dallas proper and had access to all kinds of great stores. Now I DON'T and I have to go by what I think the swatch on the website looks like. I ordered two shades up thinking I would be in the right range. I was wrong. More mad at life which has put me here in SC with no shopping than my friendly UPS man, I sigh packaged it up and sent it to Sephora. Sorry I can't give a proper review.