April 20, 2014 | 1316 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Oil Free

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by tiffabee

Okay, I've used up practically the whole tube and I've been pretty content with it I guess. I opted for the oil free cause I hate feeling like I've got oily gunk on my face all day. This does not feel oil free AT ALL! I get oily after a long day but in the morning when I feel fresh and clean, putting this on makes me feel a tad gross, oily and sticky. I don't get it. It has decent coverage and gives you a nice glow but it feels less than nice. I recently purchased NARS pure radiant TM and omg it's a whole new world. Not oily, smells great and blends so well making your face feel so soft and pretty. I'd recommend you try the NARS one! I love it. I can't believe I stuck with the Laura Mercier one for so long.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't blame this product totally b/c 3 years ago I lived in Dallas proper and had access to all kinds of great stores. Now I DON'T and I have to go by what I think the swatch on the website looks like. I ordered two shades up thinking I would be in the right range. I was wrong. More mad at life which has put me here in SC with no shopping than my friendly UPS man, I sigh packaged it up and sent it to Sephora. Sorry I can't give a proper review.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by brichick

Great tinted moisturizer for summertime although you have to use the primer from Laura before as it just makes the "slip" of it so much nicer/silkier. My face doesn't grease up in the afternoon like I did when I used the regular one and this gives my face a nice glow but not oily. Definitely a great product for summer time and I'll continue to use in the winter but may need to switch to the regular if my face gets too dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by roro101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after a makeover as I have been thinking about branching out from my Bare Minerals (fairly light/light mix). I have oily combo skin that is sensitive post pregnancy. I liked the way it looked professionally applied with a sponge and primer, but after 3 days of use my pores were all clogged and I am breaking out. Also, this is msrketted as oil controlling, which for me it was definitely not when used alone. My face was an oil slick in about an hour! Compared to BE or Pur minerals, where my first blotting is needed after lunch, this product just does NOT cut it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by serenity17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I've been using it for a little over a year and will not leave the house without it. My skin is fairly clear so if I use a pea size amount it gives me a natural coverage. Other times I can an additional amount for the made-up look. I haven't experienced any breakout related to the product so would definitely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Ivyxoxo

Considering it is just a tinted moisturizer, it worked OK for me. But I can only use it when my skin condition is perfect because it barely covers anything. If you use anything like BB cream or even foundation above it, it will be very thick. So, well, it's a nice product but not for normal skins.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2012 11:41:00 PM More reviews by mo98103

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This broke me out more horribly than the original. I took it back to Nordstrom immediately.
For the record, Clinique Moisture Sheer Tint is the only TM that has ever worked for my clog prone, fair and very oily skin. Now discontinued. Great.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by kmc93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this product to use as my main foundation while on a month-long trip and I ended up leaving it behind at one of the hotels I stayed at. I have slightly dry skin but my t-zone gets oily, which is why I selected the oil free version. Though the sun protection aspect of the product actually did quite a good job of preventing my face from burning, I had to stop using it as it broke me out very severely around my mouth and chin, which very rarely happens. I found the product to be not as blendable as I typically hope for a tinted moisturizer, and the coverage was not what I hoped given how thick the product felt.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by calamansi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always seem to come running back to this product, which honestly works more like a foundation than a tinted moisturizer. The oil free version in Sand (I'm an NC42 in MAC) is perfect for my combination skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Kkate142

I love this tinted moisterizer, I decided to get this instead of the silk creme and I am glad I made that choice.It is very creamy and kind of liquidy, hard to describe.But I love the coverage, it is heavy if I were to apply it like a normal foundation, so I use like a 3 pea sized dots on my face and blend and use a litlle bit over powder to set it and my Fix+ and it stays all day.I also like it because it doesn't get cakey.I also have 2 bottles because when I got mine my sister got some too.And pur skin are complete opposites
She is oily/ I am normal to dry
She has yellow undertones/ I have pink
She has acne/my skin is clear
She is tan/ I am pale
She bought hers in the winter so her skin was slightly lighter than in the summer , and I mix hers with another foundation to make it a little bit lighter, I have her bottle because she said she does not like this at all and makes her skin super greasy, so if you have oily skin I don't think this is for you.