July 31, 2014 | 2009 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Oil Free

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2012 2:23:00 AM More reviews by Magh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Up until I tried this product, my combination/sensitive sin made it practically impossible for me to find a makeup that stayed on my skin all day, didn't feel heavy, and didn't break me out or cause flakiness. I decided to try it because of a recommendation from my friend and took the leap and bought a bottle in Porcelain. i was immediately impressed with it as it blended well, left no lines, and stayed on all day. After a few weeks of use, I was convinced that it didn't break me out and I've used it ever since (a year and a half so far).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by geroithe

even though i suffer from adult acne, i have been looking for a light coverage foundation to tide me through normal days where i don't need that much coverage. i've heard so many great things about this so i tried it out when it was finally available in singapore. to my horror, it completely broke me out. i was greasy by the 3rd hour, and when i removed it when i returned home, i realised that a few severe cystic acne had appeared all at the same time (never happened before). definitely did not work for me. it's a pity i can't return it because sephora singapore does not have a return policy.

however, i gave it 2 lippies because the finish of this foundation (within the 1st hour) really looks like 2nd skin, with light-medium coverage; i.e. really natural and beautiful. it will definitely be a good product IF it did not break me out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2012 8:57:00 AM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been searching for a liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer that will work for me. The Stila TM irritated my sensitive skin. I was in Sephora, and after testing the lightest shades of all of the Clinique liquid foundations with the SA and finding them all too dark/too yellow, she suggested the LM. The lightest shade "Porcelain" really seemed to be just that - porcelain. I thought I'd found a colour match but...this really oxidizes and throughout the day goes darker and orangey. I liked the texture and coverage and this did not irritate me or cause any breakouts. Otherwise it's a lovely TM but if you're very fair like me, I would definitely ask for a sample to test out first. I'm still in search of something light enough for my skin tone.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 8:10:00 AM More reviews by kpl30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I'm not a big fan of wearing too much make up on my face so for a while i was using this tinted moisturiser and it yielded very good results. My friends kept complimenting me how my face was glowing! It gave me a dewy but natural look and didn't break me out (i have super sensitive and acne prone skin). However, i have a few blemishes and this does not cover anything. Also, it makes my face really oily sometimes (maybe its my diet or the weather) but i look like a grease ball afterwards!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by tiffabee

Okay, I've used up practically the whole tube and I've been pretty content with it I guess. I opted for the oil free cause I hate feeling like I've got oily gunk on my face all day. This does not feel oil free AT ALL! I get oily after a long day but in the morning when I feel fresh and clean, putting this on makes me feel a tad gross, oily and sticky. I don't get it. It has decent coverage and gives you a nice glow but it feels less than nice. I recently purchased NARS pure radiant TM and omg it's a whole new world. Not oily, smells great and blends so well making your face feel so soft and pretty. I'd recommend you try the NARS one! I love it. I can't believe I stuck with the Laura Mercier one for so long.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2012 1:31:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't blame this product totally b/c 3 years ago I lived in Dallas proper and had access to all kinds of great stores. Now I DON'T and I have to go by what I think the swatch on the website looks like. I ordered two shades up thinking I would be in the right range. I was wrong. More mad at life which has put me here in SC with no shopping than my friendly UPS man, I sigh packaged it up and sent it to Sephora. Sorry I can't give a proper review.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by brichick

Great tinted moisturizer for summertime although you have to use the primer from Laura before as it just makes the "slip" of it so much nicer/silkier. My face doesn't grease up in the afternoon like I did when I used the regular one and this gives my face a nice glow but not oily. Definitely a great product for summer time and I'll continue to use in the winter but may need to switch to the regular if my face gets too dry.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/16/2012 11:54:00 PM More reviews by roro101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after a makeover as I have been thinking about branching out from my Bare Minerals (fairly light/light mix). I have oily combo skin that is sensitive post pregnancy. I liked the way it looked professionally applied with a sponge and primer, but after 3 days of use my pores were all clogged and I am breaking out. Also, this is msrketted as oil controlling, which for me it was definitely not when used alone. My face was an oil slick in about an hour! Compared to BE or Pur minerals, where my first blotting is needed after lunch, this product just does NOT cut it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:07:00 AM More reviews by serenity17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I've been using it for a little over a year and will not leave the house without it. My skin is fairly clear so if I use a pea size amount it gives me a natural coverage. Other times I can an additional amount for the made-up look. I haven't experienced any breakout related to the product so would definitely recommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Ivyxoxo

Considering it is just a tinted moisturizer, it worked OK for me. But I can only use it when my skin condition is perfect because it barely covers anything. If you use anything like BB cream or even foundation above it, it will be very thick. So, well, it's a nice product but not for normal skins.