September 1, 2014 | 2109 users online

Eyeliner - GOSH - Velvet Touch Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 3:50:00 PM More reviews by carmenners

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these eyeliners! There are a billion colours to choose from, and they really are waterproof and do not crease at all throughout the day.
The best thing about thse eyeliners are that they are multi-purpose. They can be used as a coloured shadow base, or even as a lipliner. Would repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by msCullen8685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the best drugstore liners i have ever used, goes on smooth like a dream, and the intensity of colour is great, and lasts long on my waterline. Will continue to buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 7:02:00 AM More reviews by lizziek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was on the look out for a great purple eyeliner to use on my waterline. This isn't it, but it's lovely anyway! I was really impressed with the intensity of the colour and the staying power. It may disappear on my waterline, but on my lash line it will last all day and into the night with a primer. In fact, it's so good that sometimes it can be a little bit difficult to get off gently. It isn't the cheapest eyeliner, but for a special colour it's not too bad, and despite being very soft, it hasn't worn away quickly at all. I think I've only had to sharpen it three times in two months. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by EmmaDazzle

I love them. The colours, texture, staying power and price are amazing. I think I like them better then M.A.C Technicolors.... I cant believe I have just written that!

They are really pigmented and the apply really smooth and soft with hardly any effort. Unlike some DS eyeliners they look expensive on the eye and I really recommend that everyone gives them a go!!!

Go on treat yourself.... I'm going to get more!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 9:46:00 AM More reviews by nicolettarocchiccioli

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these pencils, i have them in 4 different colours and will buy more, they are so creamy and long lasting with intense colour payoff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2009 11:47:00 AM More reviews by euroasian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I've been using Truly Brown instead of MAC's Fluidline in Dipdown. This is more of a neutral true brown and it lasts longer than the Fluidline. It also has stronger pigmentation, lending to its superior lasting power. Since I like my eyeliner to be fairly light in application, I smudge with an eyeliner brush after applying it and it leaves a softer line. I still want to try Bobbi Brown's gel eyeliner in Espresso.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2009 8:37:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very nice eye liner. My only complaint is that I cannot get a thin enough line when using these, so most of the time I use my liquid liner. The best thing are about this product is it's staying power!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by canadiancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this eyeliner, especially the wide range of colours that are available. GOSH is a great brand for having lots of colour options. This eyeliner is very soft and easy to apply, however it is not exactly waterproof/smudgeproof. I used to have the dark brown shade and it would smudge under my eyes, so I don't use that colour anymore. I only use the lighter shades now, because it won't matter as much if they smudge a little. My favourite GOSH eyeliner is Extreme Art, which is VERY waterproof! (no smudging with that one!), but the Velvet Touch ones are good if you prefer a pencil instead of a liquid. Overall, it is not "waterproof" but is still better than most pencil eyeliners out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Jenniferroyea

I love these. I had quit using pencils for a long time (I used to be a religious user of Lancome pencils which always smudged), and decided to try these after reading about them somewhere (prob. here). They go on so smoothly; they are really creamy and easy to apply. I have no problem with them smudging. I think they are every bit as good as the MAC kohl, (which I also have), for way less money. I have Black Ink, Metallic Brass (my absolute favourite), Funky Violet, Golden Moss, and Hypnotic Grey. The Funky Violet is very violet and you have to be careful with applying it or it may make you look a little ill. I have to note that I do use UD Primer under these. I did use them this summer in the heat of Italy without the primer, and they held up really well - no smudging, but did fade. Will buy again and again. UPDATE: Can't even rave about these enough! I LOVE THEM!!!!! Bought Petrol recently, and it is the only one I don't love - it goes on a tiny bit clumpy, but is still great. These never smudge!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by lareinarumbera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i bought one out of curiosity - i'm more of a MAC/bobbi brown/MUFE and NARS kind of gal - and the whole brand image kind of felt like a rip-off of these.

i was soooo pleasantly surprised!

these pencils glide on, and stay put. the EOTD that i added to the product pictures is done in pretty petrol (shimmery blue-gray) and green grass (straight-up green) set with some MAC e/s in matching colors (moon's reflection, warm chill). the picture was taken AFTER 2 hours of sweaty dancing.

i used to HATE pencil liners, because they just wouldn't stay - i still like gel/liquid, as it's more precise, but i can safely say that i love these to apply on the go. i own four colors: pretty petrol, green grass, metallic brass (similar to MAC blitz n glitz but in a pencil form) and purple stain (bright bluish violet). wide range of colors, price is ok (a bit expensive for a drugstore product, but hey, it works).

only thing i don't like is that when i first bought the pencil in pretty petrol, the liner was not smooth going on. it was because the tip had dried out a little bit while it was on display. but it turned out to be ok when i sharpened it, and then it had the same smooth consistency as the others. will buy again and again.