Revlon ColorStay Blemish Concealer with Soft Flex

3.6

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0. 5% (acne treatment. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (water, eau), Cyclomethicone, Trimethysiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Alcohol Denat. , Tribehenin, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Serica (silk, soie), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malva Sylvestris Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Bisabolol, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Methicone, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylene Brassylate, Trisiloxane, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Mica (CI77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891).

on 6/17/2010 3:14:00 AM

I have a red and acne prone chin and nose, and i use this everyday for those areas.
Pros - does not make skin break out (anymore than naturally), which is a big plus for me!
- covers blemishes well

Cons - does not last till the end of the day, covers the redness at the start, but fades later on.

I will probably still use this product as it does not create break outs, and retouch as required.

on 6/10/2010 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This product is pretty good, and unlike almay blemish concealers I actually see results, not huge results, but I use different acne products as well. It conceals really well, giving you that perfect canvas, and it lives up to its name and does stay for a whiile.

PLUS here is the cool part it has salycitic acid which is really good for acne prone skin, and there is salacitic acid in my perscription acne treatments, which is given to me by an actual dermotologist, so believe me when I say that this product rocks!!!

on 6/4/2010 10:22:00 PM

I've been getting this product for a while now and I put it under my eyes, on the sides of my nose, and the corners of my mouth.. after, i blend with foundation. Overall, it blends very good and stays, also helps give an even tone to my skin. I plan to keep getting this product :)

Have used it as a concealer, and used a foundation with it but I felt like the foundation wasn't doing it for me and was making my pores clogged, so I decided to lighten the load and just use this concealer everywhere I needed it. Then I used a powder over top and that was perfect. My skin felt much cleaner with less crap on it.

on 6/1/2010 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

pros: covers under eye circles but still needs retouch
cons: doesn't last long, doesn't cover blemishes, doesn't cover redness

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have been using this concealer for 2-3 months.
PROS: This product works VERY well covering blemishes!
Its awesome for hiding redness. Also, its very light - feels like your own skin :D As for price... it is definitely cheap and affordable - available at many drug stores

CONS: As for under eye darkness, it doesn't work well for me since its so light. I use my Vichy concealer instead. But then again, this product is mainly targeted towards blemishes so I guess its alright.

on 5/16/2010 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

how is it possible that the colorstay foundation works as a better concealer then the actual concealer? i have no idea, but that is the case. This concealer does nothing and you might as well use it as a foundation its less thick then many foundations out there and you cant even build up on it. waste of money

on 5/14/2010 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i've had this for a while now, and i really like it, even though it only has .5 salycic acid, it still seems to work for me. The texture is creamy, but not oily. It has enough pigment to cover, and when used with a cleanser it actually works to decrease blemishes. I'll cleanse with olay's cream cleanser w/ microbeads, then i'll apply this (in medium/deep) with the wand, and blend it with a nonlatex sponge. The finish is slightly matte, but it dries up quickly, so you have to blend quickly. I wouldn't recommend this for very dry skin.

on 4/26/2010 6:40:00 PM

Not the best concealer in the world.
I have really dark circles due to studying a lot and not going out a lot. I have sensitive skin and acne scars on my cheeks.

Okay what does this concealer accomplish? Not much.
The product is quite heavy on the skin and hard to blend.
It doesn't cover my dark circles very well. And has a bad finish. Won't leave you with a natural look.
It has a medium coverage over my acne scars and doesn't completely cover up the red spots.
Not worth it at all.

on 4/23/2010 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This stuff sucks. I got this on sale at CVS but it was still sort of expensive for a drugstore concealer, I wasn't expecting this to be around ten dollars when it's not on sale o_o. Granted this is the first concealer I've used I don't have much to compare it to. I used it on my chin for my winter formal as I had some spots there but the color did not match my skin color well and it looked kind of awful in some of my photos (I probably did not get the right shade though so that is probably my fault). I tried to use it again a couple of days ago to cover up a pimple I have and it did nothing. It did not cover the redness at all, only the area surrounding it, which was annoying. I'm actually not put off by the scent or the packaging too much, but this just does not work. Will probably try the studiofinish concealer instead when I get the chance.