OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

on 7/14/2009 10:03:00 PM

Gorgeous bright hot pink! Very pretty on toe nails. Definitely noticeable.

on 6/16/2009 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this color and I have it in the lipstick too. Beautiful color against my skin but it's definitely not for everyone. Perfect for toes! Want something bright? this is it.

on 6/14/2009 12:47:00 PM

A lovely bright, hot pink, that applies smoothly and opaque in just 2 coats. Looks great on both toes and finger nails

Pretty hot warm pink colour. It's bright and vibrant without looking too tacky or in-your-face. I have Elephantastic Pink which is practically identical to this except it's more cooler. I think I prefer this one more though as it goes better with my tan skin.

on 6/4/2009 4:14:00 PM

I bought it than thought hmmm, this looks similar to China Glaze's Nasty but then compared and it's warmer. I LOVE this. It's a nice bright pink that doesn't look neon and crazy. Two coat application seems to be perfect and it finishes nicely.

on 5/23/2009 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My favorite pink. More raspberry than strawberry (no red). Just perfect for summer and lasts forever. Everyone always asks me what color this is when I wear it.

on 5/21/2009 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my absolutely favorite bubble gum pink color for the summer. As most OPI polishes it applies beautifully and also lasts for a very long time.

on 4/13/2009 9:03:00 PM

My H.G.!!! A hot gorgeous warm, bright, semi hot pink. Wonderful application and staying power! Just Buy It! I am 35 and this color ROCKS on me and my sisters who are 27 and 33.This is "Not too much at all" or in any way!! I promise you will love it...either on both tips and toes or just toes... if i u think its too much on your nails... which I can't see really on anyone ,imo.Now LET ME SAY this..my Mommy was in the hospital for a few days and she is 57 yrs old (and has been married forever to my Daddy) and I put this on her nails and toes for Easter to give her a Springy feeling and it worked. She loved it tremendously! It was so beautiful on her too. Now, my Mommy is really HOT for 57yrs..she IS like a MARRIED Cougar and Rocks this color well! She likes to wear bright pinks and reds etc. THIS IS FOR ANY AGE... LADIES! BUY IT! a warmer strawberry creme color that is a staple for all OPI lovers like me! HG HG HG

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite nail polish for summer. It's a pretty hot pink that isn't obnoxious. It compliments my cool skin tone well. I will buy again, though not for a while because this stuff lasts on my toes for weeks!

on 2/27/2009 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this polish for a party. I realy like it. I think it's not only a nice colour for parties, but also for holidays. I think it's a very festive colour. I think barbie would wear this colour nailpolish.

Popular Polishes