OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

Gorgeous bright hot pink! Very pretty on toe nails. Definitely noticeable.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this color and I have it in the lipstick too. Beautiful color against my skin but it's definitely not for everyone. Perfect for toes! Want something bright? this is it.

A lovely bright, hot pink, that applies smoothly and opaque in just 2 coats. Looks great on both toes and finger nails

Pretty hot warm pink colour. It's bright and vibrant without looking too tacky or in-your-face. I have Elephantastic Pink which is practically identical to this except it's more cooler. I think I prefer this one more though as it goes better with my tan skin.

I bought it than thought hmmm, this looks similar to China Glaze's Nasty but then compared and it's warmer. I LOVE this. It's a nice bright pink that doesn't look neon and crazy. Two coat application seems to be perfect and it finishes nicely.

My favorite pink. More raspberry than strawberry (no red). Just perfect for summer and lasts forever. Everyone always asks me what color this is when I wear it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my absolutely favorite bubble gum pink color for the summer. As most OPI polishes it applies beautifully and also lasts for a very long time.

My H.G.!!! A hot gorgeous warm, bright, semi hot pink. Wonderful application and staying power! Just Buy It! I am 35 and this color ROCKS on me and my sisters who are 27 and 33.This is "Not too much at all" or in any way!! I promise you will love it...either on both tips and toes or just toes... if i u think its too much on your nails... which I can't see really on anyone ,imo.Now LET ME SAY this..my Mommy was in the hospital for a few days and she is 57 yrs old (and has been married forever to my Daddy) and I put this on her nails and toes for Easter to give her a Springy feeling and it worked. She loved it tremendously! It was so beautiful on her too. Now, my Mommy is really HOT for 57yrs..she IS like a MARRIED Cougar and Rocks this color well! She likes to wear bright pinks and reds etc. THIS IS FOR ANY AGE... LADIES! BUY IT! a warmer strawberry creme color that is a staple for all OPI lovers like me! HG HG HG

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite nail polish for summer. It's a pretty hot pink that isn't obnoxious. It compliments my cool skin tone well. I will buy again, though not for a while because this stuff lasts on my toes for weeks!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this polish for a party. I realy like it. I think it's not only a nice colour for parties, but also for holidays. I think it's a very festive colour. I think barbie would wear this colour nailpolish.

Top Rated OPI Products