August 1, 2014 | 1371 users online

Polishes - OPI - Strawberry Margarita

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by mrsleonidas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My H.G.!!! A hot gorgeous warm, bright, semi hot pink. Wonderful application and staying power! Just Buy It! I am 35 and this color ROCKS on me and my sisters who are 27 and 33.This is "Not too much at all" or in any way!! I promise you will love it...either on both tips and toes or just toes... if i u think its too much on your nails... which I can't see really on anyone ,imo.Now LET ME SAY this..my Mommy was in the hospital for a few days and she is 57 yrs old (and has been married forever to my Daddy) and I put this on her nails and toes for Easter to give her a Springy feeling and it worked. She loved it tremendously! It was so beautiful on her too. Now, my Mommy is really HOT for 57yrs..she IS like a MARRIED Cougar and Rocks this color well! She likes to wear bright pinks and reds etc. THIS IS FOR ANY AGE... LADIES! BUY IT! a warmer strawberry creme color that is a staple for all OPI lovers like me! HG HG HG

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 1:50:00 PM More reviews by departureofskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite nail polish for summer. It's a pretty hot pink that isn't obnoxious. It compliments my cool skin tone well. I will buy again, though not for a while because this stuff lasts on my toes for weeks!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Kirro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this polish for a party. I realy like it. I think it's not only a nice colour for parties, but also for holidays. I think it's a very festive colour. I think barbie would wear this colour nailpolish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by sugarlumples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love fun bright pinks for my toes and this is a great color! It is a vivid pink that compliments my cool skin tone. It doesn't have any sparkle, so if you aren't a fan of shimmer this would be good for you. It also lasts forever. I only have to repaint every three weeks or so, compared to once a week with cheaper polishes. I had never bought into the hype of OPI and other brands until I had my toes done for my wedding. That pedicure lasted over a month, through my wedding, honeymoon, and well beyond. It was crazy! That was with a China Glaze polish, so I figured I'd give OPI a try. It is wonderful too. I am now a believer. I can't wait to buy other colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2009 9:04:00 AM More reviews by bern70

Love this colour, I get so many compliments on it. It's summer here right now, and it looks fab with a tan

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2009 8:08:00 AM More reviews by sandra72779

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great pink....it screams SUMMER...I love it ...especially on my toes...love it...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by svetlana89

the perfect hot pink color!! applies well and doesn't streak!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 3:29:00 AM More reviews by babybehn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The formulation of this colour is excellent smooth with even coverage, which is why I gave it a 5. I agree with the other reviewers the pro-wide brush is amazing, so glad that OPI changed their brushes. All that said I would not repurchase b/c of the actual colour a little too hot pink for me. Tried to tone it down with princesses rule! on top (sparkly pink and silver, little real colour) and it wasn't super successful so no re-buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2008 1:34:00 PM More reviews by jhcchewy

Great color. Will look good one everyone.NW55

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2008 2:30:00 PM More reviews by sarahkkelleher

Great pink shade doesnt chip ahh no idea why i swapped it I miss it now!Love the pro wide brush