OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

on 6/4/2009 4:14:00 PM

I bought it than thought hmmm, this looks similar to China Glaze's Nasty but then compared and it's warmer. I LOVE this. It's a nice bright pink that doesn't look neon and crazy. Two coat application seems to be perfect and it finishes nicely.

on 5/23/2009 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My favorite pink. More raspberry than strawberry (no red). Just perfect for summer and lasts forever. Everyone always asks me what color this is when I wear it.

on 5/21/2009 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my absolutely favorite bubble gum pink color for the summer. As most OPI polishes it applies beautifully and also lasts for a very long time.

on 4/13/2009 9:03:00 PM

My H.G.!!! A hot gorgeous warm, bright, semi hot pink. Wonderful application and staying power! Just Buy It! I am 35 and this color ROCKS on me and my sisters who are 27 and 33.This is "Not too much at all" or in any way!! I promise you will love it...either on both tips and toes or just toes... if i u think its too much on your nails... which I can't see really on anyone ,imo.Now LET ME SAY this..my Mommy was in the hospital for a few days and she is 57 yrs old (and has been married forever to my Daddy) and I put this on her nails and toes for Easter to give her a Springy feeling and it worked. She loved it tremendously! It was so beautiful on her too. Now, my Mommy is really HOT for 57yrs..she IS like a MARRIED Cougar and Rocks this color well! She likes to wear bright pinks and reds etc. THIS IS FOR ANY AGE... LADIES! BUY IT! a warmer strawberry creme color that is a staple for all OPI lovers like me! HG HG HG

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite nail polish for summer. It's a pretty hot pink that isn't obnoxious. It compliments my cool skin tone well. I will buy again, though not for a while because this stuff lasts on my toes for weeks!

on 2/27/2009 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this polish for a party. I realy like it. I think it's not only a nice colour for parties, but also for holidays. I think it's a very festive colour. I think barbie would wear this colour nailpolish.

on 2/15/2009 10:48:00 AM

I love fun bright pinks for my toes and this is a great color! It is a vivid pink that compliments my cool skin tone. It doesn't have any sparkle, so if you aren't a fan of shimmer this would be good for you. It also lasts forever. I only have to repaint every three weeks or so, compared to once a week with cheaper polishes. I had never bought into the hype of OPI and other brands until I had my toes done for my wedding. That pedicure lasted over a month, through my wedding, honeymoon, and well beyond. It was crazy! That was with a China Glaze polish, so I figured I'd give OPI a try. It is wonderful too. I am now a believer. I can't wait to buy other colors!

on 2/10/2009 9:04:00 AM

Love this colour, I get so many compliments on it. It's summer here right now, and it looks fab with a tan

on 1/2/2009 8:08:00 AM

This is a great pink....it screams SUMMER...I love it ...especially on my toes...love it...

on 12/24/2008 12:54:00 AM

the perfect hot pink color!! applies well and doesn't streak!

Popular Polishes