Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

on 8/9/2010 4:55:00 PM

I love garnier fructis products and love their sleek and shine line. But I find this product is not so great. I have really thick and voluminous hair and usually nothing weighs it down. This product weighed down my hair which almost never happens to me. I didn't really notice much of a difference to my hair quality except a little bit of more shine. The bottle will last a long time though.

on 8/9/2010 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I wanted to get a leave in kind of conditioner so I got this but it did absolutely nothing for my hair. Weighed my hair down, made it tangly, dry, unmanageable. Dont know if it is the cause of the recent flare up of my acne. Its cheap but might as well have gotten something else. If its done your hair any good keep using it. I will not be buying again. Instead I will try something else.

on 8/3/2010 2:54:00 AM

I really wanted this product to work, but sadly it didnt. What makes it even worse is that i actually liked the smell of it. I won't be buying again tho. It weighs my hair down and makes it sort of crusty/hard? Lol can't really find the word for it. But... I'm sure it'll work for others :P

on 8/2/2010 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I don't Exactly use this how your suppose too...
Not sure if it works for frizzyness or shine But it Weights my hair down, Which is probably a bad thing for most But this is SERIOUSLY my HG for Winter Because of it...
Why? because for a Very odd reason my Hair gets EXTREME staticy during winter (it literally floats and sticks to everything) so it weights my hair down and gets rid of the static. I dunno if it's just staticy because I have Thick pin straight Asian hair though.
I just don't like how it may get clumpy which is why you need to MAKE sure you have wet hair or The wetter side of damp hair to apply and brush it out with your fingers evenly through your hair, closer to you tips .

on 8/2/2010 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hate it! I have really fine, curly hair, so I'm not a huge fan of volume. I feel like when I use this, it takes my hair FOREVER to air dry and looks poofy. Also, it contains alcohol. I don't think any hair product should contain alcohol.

on 8/2/2010 12:46:00 AM

This product doesn't work at all! I bought it for only 3-4 dollars so I guess it's okay... but I would have rather gotten something else with that money.
It made me breakout REALLY BADLY around my face when I put some in my hair and slept on it. I didn't even put it that much! I now just use it before I get into the shower as a masque like conditioner and rinse it all out. I can't even brush my hair after I put it in though because it tangles it up... Overall BOO. Wouldn't purchase ever again. Kudos to you if it works for you!

on 7/29/2010 4:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I really dislike this product. The only redeemable quality it has is the scent.

It is in no way shape or form moisturizing and in looking at the ingredients, the second ingredient is some form of alcohol, so no wonder. When I put this on my hair, a couple minutes later my hair feels even drier and as if I hadn't put anything on it at all. It doesn't soften, detangle or moisturize my hair and I have a 3/4 filled bottle that I don't know what to do with, because I just can't use it.

Ohh, on dry hair it may work a bit better, but I bought it as a leave-in so overall I find it to be a waste of money.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This product is very average. It felt a bit too heavy and I have quite dry hair. I still havent finished it yet and I probably I wont. I dont like that it's scent is a little too much as well!

on 7/21/2010 6:13:00 PM

i hate this product!!
like all garnier prodcuts, it has a STRONG smell
and when it accidentally touched my scalp, i was allergic to it or something it made my scalp itchy; i do NOT recommend this

I am Italian/American and I live in the North West. The weather here in the Summer is very dry. With that being said, I had tried several products to help my dry hair. I purchased this a few days ago at Wal-mart for under $3. All it takes is a dime size amount for my long thick hair. I liquify it in my hands and apply it to my ends only. I like the way it smells. It doesn't build up in my hair, and it really moisturizes. I will buy this product again!