Garnier FRUCTIS Sleek and Shine - Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L. D46895/1.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have very fine and curly hair that frizzes very easily. I do find that this product helps with the frizz and adds a bit of moisture to my dry hair. I wouldn't list this as a HG product but it's suffice. I'll continue to use it until I find a better product that works for my hair.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have the hair that poofs up and out if you dont put product in.

with this, i dont have to apply any gel over it
this moisturizes with a good amount of hold
smells great

only works on damp hair, hair is softer afterward.
smells nice.
greasy, if too much is used or when used on dry hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

When I first tried this product, my hair felt wet, and as far as I know, it was a little bit drying. However, after about 20-30 minutes, my hair became a lot silkier than before. I got this for 2.99 which is very cheap for 300ml. I would definitely buy this again:))

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This works good on my long hair. My ends are really dry, but the rest of my hair is silk and shiny. So this helps to even out between the two. However, its not the desired effect that I hope to have. I will be searching for another leave-in-conditioner that will hopefully have a better effect than this one. But it still does the job :)

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is great for people with thicker hair. If your hair is too fine, it'll definitely weigh it down. This is also good for people with dry hair because it moisturizes my dry, coarse hair wonderfully. I love this product and the AMAZING scent. The only downside to this product is that it is exceedingly hard to wash off your hands. Next time, I'll probably try to find coconut milk/cream/etc for a more natural alternative.

I love garnier fructis products and love their sleek and shine line. But I find this product is not so great. I have really thick and voluminous hair and usually nothing weighs it down. This product weighed down my hair which almost never happens to me. I didn't really notice much of a difference to my hair quality except a little bit of more shine. The bottle will last a long time though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I wanted to get a leave in kind of conditioner so I got this but it did absolutely nothing for my hair. Weighed my hair down, made it tangly, dry, unmanageable. Dont know if it is the cause of the recent flare up of my acne. Its cheap but might as well have gotten something else. If its done your hair any good keep using it. I will not be buying again. Instead I will try something else.

I really wanted this product to work, but sadly it didnt. What makes it even worse is that i actually liked the smell of it. I won't be buying again tho. It weighs my hair down and makes it sort of crusty/hard? Lol can't really find the word for it. But... I'm sure it'll work for others :P

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I don't Exactly use this how your suppose too...
Not sure if it works for frizzyness or shine But it Weights my hair down, Which is probably a bad thing for most But this is SERIOUSLY my HG for Winter Because of it...
Why? because for a Very odd reason my Hair gets EXTREME staticy during winter (it literally floats and sticks to everything) so it weights my hair down and gets rid of the static. I dunno if it's just staticy because I have Thick pin straight Asian hair though.
I just don't like how it may get clumpy which is why you need to MAKE sure you have wet hair or The wetter side of damp hair to apply and brush it out with your fingers evenly through your hair, closer to you tips .

Popular Styling Products