Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 2/8/2013 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

My mom bought this for herself and she loved it at first. She had only used really low quality eyeliner before so this was really an upgrade. But after she got halfway down the pencil, the texture was completely different. It was waxy and lacked pigment. She even stopped using it and went back to her old eyeliners. I also have Zero (the travel size from the Smoked set) and mine is exactly how my mom's was when she first got it. Mine is creamy, smooth, and very pigmented. It's really strange and I don't know why that would happen to hers.

on 2/5/2013 7:18:00 PM

Bad, bad, bad. It SMUDGES like crazy! I blame the humid weather in Singapore at first but it smudges badly even when I'm in the UK... in winter! It transfers to my under-eye area within half an hour of application and I have to constantly check with a mirror to clean up any smudges.transfer/ Bad staying power. I even tried applying a lawyer of dark eyeshadow powder on top to help 'set' it but it doesn't work. I've tried using it on my lash line and water line but it smudges for both. Not a cheap eyeliner too. I've heard about the staying power of UD eye pencil and was majorly disappointed with this product. Great pigmentation though. If only it could stay on my lash line without smudging!

on 2/4/2013 7:31:00 AM

Huge disappointment. I got this in SF and it was my first (and last) eyeliner from Urban Decay. I don't have oily lids and this did not last more than a couple of hours on me with eye primer on and everything. It actually migrates into a thin line between my lashline and halfway to my crease. Very weird. I was so clueless at that time I thought eyeliners were like that and had to be touched up constantly. I actually brought the pencil with me everywhere I went and checked a small mirror constantly. Then one day the penny dropped and it occurred to me that good eyeliners probably don't require hourly touch-ups. I've used it in winter, in summer, in temperate climates, in humid climates. So many tries in different countries. Mammoth transatlantic failure. Ever since I discovered MAC Technakohl in Uniform and Graphblack, I keep wondering why I stuck with this terrible UD eyeliner for so long, willing it to work when it clearly doesn't.

on 2/3/2013 11:27:00 AM

At first I really liked this liner. It lasts and stays true to color all day. But, I found that it is impossible to get a thin line. I find that a thick line under the lower lashes is harsh. I bought their sharpener - but it is never a fine tip.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This pencil is just okay. It's not totally waterproof - it holds up fairly well on a normal day, but smeared and ran when I wore it to the beach (which I deliberately did to test its claim). Also, on a normal day, it sort of wears away at the inner corners of the eyes. On the positive side, it's rich, creamy and glides on very easily to create a very perfect line. Putting it on is a piece of cake and very pleasant and I love that it's not TOO black - it's wearable for everyday use, even on my pale skin. I'm still looking for a new one, though. If I'm going to pay a high end price, I want something a little more reliable.

on 1/25/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I fell into the trap of buying this product and pretending that it was great just because everyone else did. all of the Youtube gurus raved about it so I had to try it. this eyeliner is definitely waterproof in the first couple of uses, but i believe that it loses this quality as it ages and dries up. In comparison to numerous other cream liners like this, it is not even black- its more of a dark brown, as evident when you rub at the liner a little. it smudges easily and creates unflattering running makeup raccoon-eyes.

i bought this product twice, it is too expensive for a bad product. and the price just seems to rise.

on 1/22/2013 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Horrible for waterline, excellent for lash line. Just put it on a dense brush and dab it on there, and it ain't budging. As for the waterline... well, do you like the panda look?

Wish it would work for both though, I'm giving this a 3. I prefer the black that comes in my Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips trio over this.

on 1/16/2013 11:06:00 PM

I LOVE UD 24-7 eyeliners, but Zero and Perversion do not stay put unless I use a brush to blend them into a less stark line. I end up with a ring under my eyes below my lower lashes.

on 1/16/2013 6:43:00 PM

As far as staying on my waterline it starts dancing away after a short time. I didn't feel this eye liner was all that great in terms of staying and look. It does go on smoothly, which I like.

on 1/16/2013 1:38:00 PM

It doesn't stay in the waterline nor in the inner corner of my eyes. Ended up with raccoon eyes. I do like the fact that is really black and soft though....

Top Rated Urban Decay Products