April 18, 2014 | 1225 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by alliecatt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner ever! I put my liner on the waterline so it usually wears off throughout the day. This is the only liner I have used which lasts really well, the next day it usually migrates to the lash line which just gives me an extra day out of one application! It glides on smoothly and looks great. A little pricy, but it is the only product I will splurge on, so it's worth it to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by AlisonDrinksLOTSofTea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you want to tightline, then this is not the one for you. However, if you like drawing a 0.5 cm thick line, then it is perfect. It goes on very smoothly and lasts 18 hours, last time I checked. After that, the color starts to fade.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Sta1cee

I don't use eyeliner very often so I would never pay $19 for one. However, Sephora had a set of 5 UD eyeliners on sale for $19 so I decided to try them out.

While this is not a miracle liner, it is the best out of all the ones that I've tried. It is very black, very pigmented, and goes on smoothly. I found that it lasts me good 16 hours on my upper lids (longest I've tried to wear it). It is also one of the few liners that doesn't irritate my eyes or cause my eyelashes to fall out. Unfortunately, it smudges terribly on my lower lash line and is awful for the waterline.

Overall, I can't imagine running out of this liner anytime soon and when I do, I'll probably just try something cheaper unless UD comes out with another affordable set.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the MOST hyped and raved products on the net, seriously. I believed the hype and was given a reality check!

*The truth*
It is nice and very black
glides silky smooth with no tugging whatsoever
gentle for tight lining and other uses

*REALITY*
smudges after an hour or so, in the corners.
by 3 hours the eyeliner is already fading (yes I use UDPP, all over the eye including around the lower lashes).

I say Skip this purchase. Stick with Revlon Colorstay ( like I should have done) or get Covergirl outlast smooth wear in Onyx. Awesome for tight lining and it doesn't smear as much as UD zero, just a tiny little bit--seriously. But hey, it's better than looking like a Mapache (raccoon).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by chellybean19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner and it is the only one that stays on all day for me. I've tried some other ones and they did not glide on as well and the lasting power wasn't there. I tight line with it and it makes my eyelashes look thicker. Repurchased it several times!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Robints

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is great, when used in a certain way! When I first got this eyeliner I applied it on my upper and lower lash line and it smudged like no tomorrow -____- but! I started to only put it on my water line and WOW it was love at first application! It stays on all day! The key I found out, is not to put a lot on, about 2-3 strokes on the water line is good enough, and unless you are doing a certain look try to stay away from the very outer corner of the eye. In terms of packaging, its okay, I am lazy and I hate sharpening things but other then that its fine! Price is alright pretty much worth it because it lasts a long time! I recommend trying all the colors because they are all fun and unique. All and all if you use it right you will love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 2:57:00 AM More reviews by fabulousSHEL

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love these eye liners! I own so many different colors!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by kngfrank

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I tried this on my hand and it lasted forever so I finally caved and bought it. I think it's a complete waste of money and I'll be returning it. My NYC black liner lasted just as long.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

This was my first ever eyeliner and Iíve been through about 4 (and half left of my 5th one). Running for almost $20 a stick itís not the cheapest thing on the market but I didnít know any better and I was always too hesitant to try another brand. For the record I only use black eyeliner on my waterline and urban decay has advertised this as waterproof/smudge proof.

Pigmentation on this is dark enough for my liking. For the first 2 sticks of this product it was working well but either the formula mustíve changed slightly or SOMETHING because every purchase after that would smudge horribly. So disappointing! $20 for 3 hours of staying power? NO THANKS :<

I wouldíve stuck with this eyeliner but Iíve found a new one which is 1000xís better Ė milani liquefy! Itís a drugstore brand so itís only about $6-7 at target

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by MakeupLover321

It smudges so bad !!!! I really wanted to like it but it smudges so easily. I mean it is quite easy to use however it wasnt really worth it. I don't recommend this at all.