Clinique All About Eyes Concealer

3.2

on 9/4/2010 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I've bought this concealer twice. I can't recall what color I got the first time, but the second time I got it in 03 Light Petal (it's the one I'm using now). I could tell right away after trying out the Light Petal that, even though I used up the whole first tube, I had been using the wrong color. Also, I don't use it anywhere else but under the eye area. It isn't meant to be an eye shadow base. It doesn't emphasize any lines on me or turn cakey. It just covers up whatever dark circles I might have. I also don't use a really expensive or thick eye cream underneath the concealer- just the Olay eye brightening cream. In any case, I'm giving it a thumbs up, but I'm interested in reading about the eye concealers that have gotten better ratings than Clinique's All About Eyes, since this has been my HG concealer for a very long time and I'm pretty happy with it.

on 9/3/2010 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I dont really have dark circles but what I do like about this is that it brightens and evens out my skin! Haven't tried it on blemishes yet, but I imagine it would work nicely because this is a nice formula and conceals well!

Edit****This is now my HG under eye concealer!!! It's pigmented, hides dark circles, brightens and I love the texture of this!! I will keep repurchasing this!

on 7/23/2010 2:35:00 PM

I've been using various Clinique products for years and haven't been disappointed except for this concealer! It was drying and looked cakey. It isn't crease-resistant either and doesn't last very long. I found myself having to re-apply every couple of hours and after a while it just looked gross. The only thing I liked about it is that its very creamy. Nonetheless, very disappointing and won't recommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I'm disappointed in this product. The woman helping me at Clinique suggested that I'd give this a try to cover my acne scars. I don't like how I have to load a lot of product on each scar/blemish just to have it look cakey and somewhat gone. I'll most likely try something else soon.

on 7/17/2010 2:33:00 PM

This product is just ok, nothing special. I thought that it would help keep my eyes moisturized since Im lazy with the regular eye moisturizing but it only moisturizes while using it. I find that this stuff settles in the creases and lines of my eyes if its not blended enough. But even if its rubbed in enough I still find it gooed up in my eyelid crease by the end of the day. Maybe I use too much idk. But it does cover darkness around the eyes decently (I'm a light Hispanic so my eye area is naturally darker than the rest of my face). It's only available in 3 or 4 colors but the one I have blends well with my skintone. I buy it again bc it mostly does its job and doesnt make my sensitive eye skin react. But if something else worked better I would gladly stop using this.

on 7/13/2010 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Covers up my dark circles well, and covers up blemishes even better! The redness is totally covered. It's very pigmented and thick, so a little goes a very long way. It's basically the All About Eyes cream mixed with concealer, so you get coverage and moisturize your eyes. Great!!

AMAZING. As a women of South Asian descent, all concealers are either way too light or way too dark or too yellow. Ive bought many high end and drugstore concealers with no results, I was about to give up on my dark circles =( As a last resort I picked up this concealer while shopping at Sephora. What a MIRACLE! It gets rid of all my dark circles, matches perfectly and I even use it on my face for my acne scars. I even got my sister hooked because she liked it so much on me. Now BOTH of us have to go buy another tube :) I dont need to wear foundation anymore.

on 7/1/2010 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not a bad concealer...I bought shade 8 instead of a shade much lighter than my skin tone, and the orange/yellow did a good job of canceling out the blue under my eyes. Lasted all day but did a feel a little greasy after a while.

on 6/3/2010 8:45:00 PM

I am now 33 and needed a concealer. I went to the cosmetics counter because I was going out and some foundation. I was shocked on how well it went on and made me look. I no longer look tired!

on 5/31/2010 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

So I bought this concealer after hearing so much about it. Before I write my review, I'd like to point out that I have under-eye circles that are puffy, red in color and a few fine lines near my eyes.
The coverage is amazing when you first put it on! It really matches my skin well and covers my dark circles magnificently. With that being said, I don't want a concealer that covers my dark circles, but simultaneously accentuates my fine lines, which is what this concealer did. With or without a setting powder, this concealer would ALWAYS settle into my fine lines. I will not be purchasing this again, as my other concealers (Bobbi Brown + MUFE setting powder, Dior Concealer) do not settle into my lines.