October 31, 2014 | 1475 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Fuuka1209

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Covers up my dark circles well, and covers up blemishes even better! The redness is totally covered. It's very pigmented and thick, so a little goes a very long way. It's basically the All About Eyes cream mixed with concealer, so you get coverage and moisturize your eyes. Great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by bestbeauty07

AMAZING. As a women of South Asian descent, all concealers are either way too light or way too dark or too yellow. Ive bought many high end and drugstore concealers with no results, I was about to give up on my dark circles =( As a last resort I picked up this concealer while shopping at Sephora. What a MIRACLE! It gets rid of all my dark circles, matches perfectly and I even use it on my face for my acne scars. I even got my sister hooked because she liked it so much on me. Now BOTH of us have to go buy another tube :) I dont need to wear foundation anymore.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by asr2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Not a bad concealer...I bought shade 8 instead of a shade much lighter than my skin tone, and the orange/yellow did a good job of canceling out the blue under my eyes. Lasted all day but did a feel a little greasy after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sumsam777

I am now 33 and needed a concealer. I went to the cosmetics counter because I was going out and some foundation. I was shocked on how well it went on and made me look. I no longer look tired!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by daijy1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

So I bought this concealer after hearing so much about it. Before I write my review, I'd like to point out that I have under-eye circles that are puffy, red in color and a few fine lines near my eyes.
The coverage is amazing when you first put it on! It really matches my skin well and covers my dark circles magnificently. With that being said, I don't want a concealer that covers my dark circles, but simultaneously accentuates my fine lines, which is what this concealer did. With or without a setting powder, this concealer would ALWAYS settle into my fine lines. I will not be purchasing this again, as my other concealers (Bobbi Brown + MUFE setting powder, Dior Concealer) do not settle into my lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by lexisisbetter

I love this concealer. I got the lightest shade and it blends perfectly even before I put my foundation on. I usually let it set a little bit on my hand before applying it so that it is a little thicker and I have noticed that it dries very quickly and DOES NOT MOVE once it's dried. I noticed that it settles into fine lines, but there is no miracle product that won't. I use my Benefit Powderflage over it and it lasts all day. I would definitely buy this again, it's comparable to Amazing Concealer at 1/3 price. Best under eye concealer I've found, and a little bit goes a loooong way.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by alexisanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Usually with clinique products I don't have any problems, but with this particular product, it made my eyes very dry and very itchy. At first I wasn't sure if it was the product so I stopped using it for a couple of days, and sure enough my eyes cleared up. Wish I could return it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by bubblyface17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

ehh .. the color selection sucks. i got it in Light Golden and it was soo orange! it made my undereye area look nasty! it was sooo thick and hard to blend...very cakey looking ..returned it the next day

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by aquajeeling

I bought this at a duty free shop when I was 19?
It actually made my eyes look very wrinkly.....
I have some really under eye fine lines, this just exaggerated it sooo much. Never used it again...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by endlessly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been using this concealer (a little goes a long way) for a little over a year now and it does an okay job in concealing my dark circles. However, throughout the day it starts settling in my fine lines. I believe if you set it with loose powder after applying the concealer, it'll prevent it from doing so. Blending-wise, it's not the greatest. Medium Petal was my color but I probably won't be buying it again. For the price, it's a decent concealer.