April 17, 2014 | 1748 users online

Concealers - Clinique - All About Eyes Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by daijy1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

So I bought this concealer after hearing so much about it. Before I write my review, I'd like to point out that I have under-eye circles that are puffy, red in color and a few fine lines near my eyes.
The coverage is amazing when you first put it on! It really matches my skin well and covers my dark circles magnificently. With that being said, I don't want a concealer that covers my dark circles, but simultaneously accentuates my fine lines, which is what this concealer did. With or without a setting powder, this concealer would ALWAYS settle into my fine lines. I will not be purchasing this again, as my other concealers (Bobbi Brown + MUFE setting powder, Dior Concealer) do not settle into my lines.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by lexisisbetter

I love this concealer. I got the lightest shade and it blends perfectly even before I put my foundation on. I usually let it set a little bit on my hand before applying it so that it is a little thicker and I have noticed that it dries very quickly and DOES NOT MOVE once it's dried. I noticed that it settles into fine lines, but there is no miracle product that won't. I use my Benefit Powderflage over it and it lasts all day. I would definitely buy this again, it's comparable to Amazing Concealer at 1/3 price. Best under eye concealer I've found, and a little bit goes a loooong way.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by alexisanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Usually with clinique products I don't have any problems, but with this particular product, it made my eyes very dry and very itchy. At first I wasn't sure if it was the product so I stopped using it for a couple of days, and sure enough my eyes cleared up. Wish I could return it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by bubblyface17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

ehh .. the color selection sucks. i got it in Light Golden and it was soo orange! it made my undereye area look nasty! it was sooo thick and hard to blend...very cakey looking ..returned it the next day

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by aquajeeling

I bought this at a duty free shop when I was 19?
It actually made my eyes look very wrinkly.....
I have some really under eye fine lines, this just exaggerated it sooo much. Never used it again...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by endlessly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I've been using this concealer (a little goes a long way) for a little over a year now and it does an okay job in concealing my dark circles. However, throughout the day it starts settling in my fine lines. I believe if you set it with loose powder after applying the concealer, it'll prevent it from doing so. Blending-wise, it's not the greatest. Medium Petal was my color but I probably won't be buying it again. For the price, it's a decent concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by dokibaesil

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried one of Clinique's concealors before but when I went back to purchace it, they didn't have my color. So instead I got this. I gotta say it's not the greatest when it comes to applying under the eyes for me: it actual makes my lines (yea, premature wrinkles AND dark circles!) appear more. At first I thought thatt maybe I'm applying too much so I'd apply a lil less and not right underneathe my eyes; that helped somewhat.
I mainly use this for covering acne-scars- it works perfectly for that! Well, except for the really dark ones..not so much.
I'm still on the hunt for the best-coverage concealor (or even liquid foundation) so I wouldn't purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ninago

This works really well with my puffy eyes. I see most people who reviewed were more concerened about dark circles but for me the real issue was puffiness and i find this really helps to de-puff under my eyes and coverage is really good too. i use a realy tiny amount so im guessing this little tube will last me a long time. i just use my ring finger in a pat pat motion to blend and set with loose powder. i will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by BaronessaGinevra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Thanks to hay fever and pale skin I get really dark circles under my eyes. This has turned out to be the best concealer for me. I can't vouch for its performance on acne but under my eyes it does great.

You just need a little bit of this product; dab a small amount on your finger and gently pat to apply. Finish by blending with a sponge. I can't stress enough that a little dab will do ya with this stuff, I wonder if people who find it sits on top of their skin are using too much.

I can't remember the price on this; Clinique seems pretty reasonable to me as far as the department store brands go. Again, since you don't need much this winds up being a bargain, I've had this for about a year and it doesn't look like I've used it at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Siska1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's ok. Not fabulous though and I'm still looking for the ultimate under eye concealer... This one will do for now, but it's a bit too dry for me and it doesn't cover as much as I was hoping it would.