April 19, 2014 | 1597 users online

Mascara - Max Factor - Masterpiece Mascara

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2008 11:36:00 AM More reviews by HelloKittyGal

I'm impressed with this product. Unfortunately, I have eye lashes that are very straight and short. I found that this mascara really works for me and gives me definition. I like using an eyelash curler, but with this mascara I find that I don't have to use one! That's pretty impressive. Sometimes, it gets a little clumpy but it's still good, and I love the brush. Itís easy and quick to apply to get great results. I have yet to try the Masterpiece Max Mascara.

The only other "miracle" mascara that I like as much as this is Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2008 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Bulgie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really good mascara - lengthens and thickens with a couple of coats. Doesn't flake at the end of the day either, which is a big plus!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunkie001

I have tried a lot of mascara products including:
YSL volume effect faux cils
Lancome Virtuose
Lancome Hypnose
Dior Blackout
Maybelline Intense XXL & XXL CurlPower
Max factor (max & normal) masterpeice mascara
Maybelline Volume Express -first mascara
and maybe a few more

but the best EVER combination that doesnt even need a primer to look FAB is using the YSL mascara with the max factor normal masterpiece brush.
volume, length LOTS of definition
and if you want a further 'edge' then add the lancome hypnose ontop.
the PERFECT mascara.

ALSO, while i'm at it,
use Batiste's tropical dry shampoo
greasy roots? done!
spray on to dry hair, brush off, looks&smells like youve freshly washed your hair.
Thats my good deed for the day :)
telling you about the fab tricks of the ind.
x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 10:10:00 AM More reviews by tekanne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does not smudge or give you dark under eye circles at the end of the day, lengthens.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2008 12:04:00 PM More reviews by groovypancakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the max version of this, the one in the black and it's black in colour.
Admittedly I haven't had many mascara's before this one so I don't have all that much to compare it with but I do really like this mascara! I find I usually need two coats and when going out I like to use 3. Also It looks great when used with eyelash curlers. But yeah this mascara stays on for ages and is quite good at curling the lashes and has lasted me for a year so far and still going! Would definately buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by marinke

I tried a lot of mascaras and Masterpiece is definitely the best of all. It seperates the lashes and it doesn't smudge. The price is reasonable. The only problem is that it doesn't give enough volume. But it's perfect when you're looking for a natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2008 2:40:00 PM More reviews by discopistol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

REVIEW FOR WATERPROOF FORMULA - first mascara ive ever managed to find which doesnt smudge or flake on me at all, not one bit. not even after hours and hours of wear, not even with tears threatening my lashline after standing on a stray lego brick, not even when peering at myself blearily the morning after the night-so-good-i-uh-forgot-to-take-it-off before, not even after 45 "glow" inducing minutes of an intensive dance workout dvd.

of course, nothing this awesome comes without a price being paid, and the tag here reads: "£8.99 and absolutely no drama." while im not much of a fan of the screaming row in public for example, i definitely do appreciate something with a tad more impact in the lash department, and this just doesnt deliver the goods. no discernable thickening, not much in the way of lengthening, simply added a little definition and inkiness to what god gave me.

a nice enough, non clumping daytime look, for sure, but lacking the pizazz to be my true HG. the search goes on...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2008 7:15:00 AM More reviews by triotrio

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

For something so common as the humble mascara, you'd think that companies would be all getting it right by now. But nope, most mascaras are not worth the money. I must have gone through dozens of different ones in my time. This is the only one I'd consider re-buying. It lengthens and doesn't clump, and it doesn't seep down your face giving you two black eyes. But it's not perfect - it does leave teeny tiny flakes. But since they're virtually unnoticeable, and you can just brush them away with your finger, it's not a dealbreaker. The only thing that annoys me if that it doesn't seem to come in any colour except black. Or brown-black, whatever that is. I'd like to see this come out in a navy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2008 8:50:00 AM More reviews by SEAWEED

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far I am very impressed with this mascara - having virtually given up on ever finding a mascara to suit me. It thickens and lengthens my average lashes, is very easy to reply, doesn't clog, irritate my eyes, flake or smudge off and can be removed without to much effort. Overall, an excellent mascara at a great price. I usually just wear one coat but would imagine that it could be layered easily for more dramatic effect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by angela_cheung11

After all the hype about this product, I decided to go out and buy one for myself! I did not regret it. This is a great mascara on my short & thin Asian lashes. It lengthens, thickens and defines, gives me a natural everyday look and with no clumps! The only downside for me would be that it is only 4.5ml, but other than that the price is reasonable and I would buy again.