December 19, 2014 | 1329 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this blush. NARS does last longer but NARS doesn't make this color! Orgasim and Deep Throat are too pink for me. Springsheen is slightly more peach/warm toned and it works much better for me and looks much more natural. The shimmer doesn't show up on me very much. Great blush for pale, warm toned people.
Edit: I've since decided that this blush is too pink for me. I tried Peaches, which looks positivily orange in the pan, but it's so perfect on me, there is no going back And style-Style is the peachier springsheen and it looks so much better on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Eboneeezer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Found this in my moms MU stash. Awesome.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by ClubNicki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful color, way too much shimmer for me. I returned it because of the shimmer. Everything else about it was perfect though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Lulu05

This is the perfect spring/summer blush! It has a little bit of gold reflects which I love and it gives you a really nice glow without being too glittery.
I like to pair this with Mac Peaches. I put Mac Peaches on first, then Mac Springsheen over. Gorgeous!! I am NC40 for reference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ahh the lovely Springsheen. I do love this I must say. It perks me up on 'meh' days when i cant be bothered to do too much with my face. It goes with most of my make up looks. It looks good when I'm tanned or when I'm a bit paler. I've had mine since February and still have not hit pan as it's highly pigmented IMO. I think this would be suitable for most skin tones too. Easy to apply and blend. Lost one lippy due to the fact that sometimes the shimmer can be a bit too much. Apart from that, LOVE. Definitely will repurchase, a staple in my make up collection. x
UPDATE: 8/11/2010
After swapping for so many different mac blushes and obviously wanting to try them all out, springsheen took a back seat for a while for me. However I wore it this morning and I forgot how much I love it! It just suits my skintone down to a tee. (NC30/5) you have to try it! X

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2010 3:20:00 PM More reviews by consfan2

A definately dupe for NARS Orgasm. I actually like this one better it would really go with most skin tones. It's a peachy pink with gold shimmer to it. I will replace when I am done with it. Perfect for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 9:14:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBloom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the perfect shimmery, coral-pink-gold blush ever. it's probably my favorite blush, i use it ALL the time. This is a great dupe for the infamous Nars Orgasm..but i find that springsheen is prettier and more pigmented (and less money!) It's pigmented, but you can layer it easily from sheer to more present. Wear time is great, it stays on my face all day. I think it would work on any skintone, pale to dark. I range from Nw20-35 (when i'm tan) and springsheen works perfectly through each season. Definitely repurchasing when i hit pan..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by ssshannonn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my favourite blushes, I am definitely going to use it up. Everyone should buy it, enough said. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 5:02:00 AM More reviews by DNS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Really liked that this is a coral - gold soft blush. Very pretty. Perks up my face. Too bad I have had such bad service whenever I have been to the MAC counter.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Swoop

A very nice blush with a nice glow on it. Its not really glittery, its more of a sheer finish.
If u dont want to go for a too shimmery look, try to blow or tap the excessive amount of your brush, it really makes a difference to me.

I have a medium to light skin, so I use just a little bit of it, because it comes quite strong on me. It has a red tone in it and I dont want to feel like and orange when using it.

The pigmentation is very strong (or at least to me) so u will have fun with this blush forever.
It stays the whole day, the shimmer isnt traveling to other places on my face, it just gives a nice pinch of colour and it really stays that way.