MAC Sheertone Shimmer - Springsheen

4.5

on 8/12/2010 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Wow is all I can say. I love the peach with gold "shimmer" not glitter, shimmer. On NC 20 skin this is amazinggg. Staple for me!

This is my first actual blush, and my first mac blush, I am quite pleased with it. I was going to get deep throat by nars but didn't like it as much as i thought, so i walked over to the mac counter and told the SA there that I wanted a natural looking peachy pink blush to brighten my face. He assured me that this blush is fairly sheer and that I can make it as natural or dramatic as i want, which is good for me being a PPP, and that the shimmer wasn't over the top or terribly noticable but instead would just add light to my face. It's the only other blush i have in my collection I have aside from a cheap body shop one and a mac beauty powder, and I'm very happy with it, great for everyday use!

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love love love this blush from MAC! Such a lovely color with a gold sheen to it. It's a coral color but more pink to it... It looks so lovely on your cheeks. Totally recommend this.

on 8/12/2010 12:31:00 PM

I really enjoy this blush as I prefer coral based blushes over pink ones and this one has the right amount of shimmer without leaving you looking like a disco ball. It is a lovely peachy coral with golden shimmer, it is the perfect summertime blush. Topped off with a golden highlighter you get a lovely glowy finish!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

I really like this blush. NARS does last longer but NARS doesn't make this color! Orgasim and Deep Throat are too pink for me. Springsheen is slightly more peach/warm toned and it works much better for me and looks much more natural. The shimmer doesn't show up on me very much. Great blush for pale, warm toned people.
Edit: I've since decided that this blush is too pink for me. I tried Peaches, which looks positivily orange in the pan, but it's so perfect on me, there is no going back And style-Style is the peachier springsheen and it looks so much better on me.

on 7/31/2010 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Found this in my moms MU stash. Awesome.

on 7/31/2010 5:58:00 PM

Beautiful color, way too much shimmer for me. I returned it because of the shimmer. Everything else about it was perfect though.

on 7/31/2010 5:55:00 PM

This is the perfect spring/summer blush! It has a little bit of gold reflects which I love and it gives you a really nice glow without being too glittery.
I like to pair this with Mac Peaches. I put Mac Peaches on first, then Mac Springsheen over. Gorgeous!! I am NC40 for reference.

on 7/28/2010 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ahh the lovely Springsheen. I do love this I must say. It perks me up on 'meh' days when i cant be bothered to do too much with my face. It goes with most of my make up looks. It looks good when I'm tanned or when I'm a bit paler. I've had mine since February and still have not hit pan as it's highly pigmented IMO. I think this would be suitable for most skin tones too. Easy to apply and blend. Lost one lippy due to the fact that sometimes the shimmer can be a bit too much. Apart from that, LOVE. Definitely will repurchase, a staple in my make up collection. x
UPDATE: 8/11/2010
After swapping for so many different mac blushes and obviously wanting to try them all out, springsheen took a back seat for a while for me. However I wore it this morning and I forgot how much I love it! It just suits my skintone down to a tee. (NC30/5) you have to try it! X

on 7/23/2010 3:20:00 PM

A definately dupe for NARS Orgasm. I actually like this one better it would really go with most skin tones. It's a peachy pink with gold shimmer to it. I will replace when I am done with it. Perfect for summer.

Popular Blush Products