September 22, 2014 | 1090 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 6:51:00 PM More reviews by kimf79

This gel eyeliner is really a great product. This is the first time I ever used a gel eyeliner so I was concerned if it would be hard to apply and make it look good. It isnt that hard to make a nice even line. I don't wear this everyday because it takes a little more time and concentration then my regular pencil eyeliner, but when I have some more time and want to glam it up, this is a go-to product!!! Thanks Bobbi!! haha.......

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 8:26:00 AM More reviews by GalileosDaughter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Once I tried this I never went back to pencils. The application always comes out smooth and flawless, and lasts all day. I use Bobbi Brown's eyeliner brush. I bought this product from her website in a set that contained this eyeliner, Mahogany Long Wear Gel Eyeliner, the eyeliner brush and the makeup remover. The set is an excellent value and I can recommend it for someone who wants to try Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 8:02:00 AM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

I've been spoiled by Blacktrack by Mac and needed a replacement and ventured into Bobbi Brown Black Ink gel eyeliner.

It's a quality product, but still favor Mac. It seems that the black intensity isn't as strong. Staying power is all day. Smearing and traveling down wise or whatever, isn't in the vocabulary of this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Msdoodle68

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I only use eyeliner on my water line, and i have tried a lot of eyeliners that just smudge and run, but this one stays, if i'm doing a long day, i will usually touch it up, but it's the best one i've found so far!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this gel liner for about half a year, and I've noticed some smudging problems with this. I have very oily skin, and by noon I'll already see a slightly gray cast below my bottom lash line. I initially thought it was my mascara, but I've tried a day without mascara and just this eyeliner alone and I've realized that in fact, this gel liner is to blame. the only problem I have with this liner is that it smudges onto my bottom last line, even though I only wear it on my top lashline. Other than that, I haven't noticed it smudging on the top, and it can create a pretty clean and precise thin line which I love. I wouldn't repurchase this though, since I'm willing to test out other gel liners and liquid liners, and it was also pretty expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by suzjung

The product is fantastic! Really smooth to aplly, 10 times easier than the liquid ones. It lasts a whole day! Best eyeliner I have ever used!
Only problems are that the expiration date is after 6 months and that you have to buy a brush to use it!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by makeup4537

veryy good!!!! love this product, goes on very smoothly and stays on all day. when i apply i use the brush that it came with, apply a thin line on the top then i take a q-tip and run it over where i just applied to make the line appear smoother and less jagged. yes it is pricey but it does the job well and its great.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 8:54:00 AM More reviews by spamdy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been a regular Mac Fluidline user for years, purchased the Bobbi Brown eyeliner on a whim in duty free and I'm very happy with the purchase! Very similiar to the Mac, I use my Mac 266 brush to apply, and the colour is great, staying power is really impressive (even on my super oily eyelids) and I can tell even though I use it everyday it will last ages. Great buy, I don't know if I like this or my Mac better!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by crdimalla

The is the best black liner I've used, out of those I have sampled. I have yet to try most of the newer/cheaper gel liners out there, but I can tell you there's nothing wrong with this one.

Pure black, highly pigmented, smooth and fluid application and one little pot lasts FOREVER. In fact, one application lasts forever...through an entire day! Its the most we can hope for in a liner.

Finding a good brush is crucial to applying it properly. I go to art stores because you can find a brush tailored to your needs, in high quality fibers, for a fraction of the price a cosmetic company will charge you.

For those who are EXTREMELY picky about how black their black is, I've heard that Stila smudge pots are a bit blacker. But even you will be very satisfied with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by jparkerb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have single-fold/oily eyelids. Eyeshadow and eyeliner will not stay on without primer and base powder. This eyeliner will last all day and night on bare skin without smudging. After searching for almost ten years, I found an eyeliner that stays put. MAC Fluidline was a disappointment. I apply at 7AM and application looks new until I take it off at 9 PM. I have 3 colors and love them all, but use black on a daily basis.
These are costly, but one pot will last all year.