July 23, 2014 | 2237 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Splash

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2005 12:07:00 AM More reviews by NancyDrew

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing staying power for a splash, but with the sheerness that you would expect from a splash. The warm vanilla scent is lovely for fall/winter. I usually layer the scent by using the body wash on days I wear it, and while it stays with me all day it stays quite subtle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 11:44:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This fragrance is so rich and warm. A very nice fall and winter fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2005 12:01:00 AM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This one is a warm, indoors on a rainy fall day fragrance, but I can't wear it too heavy or I get a headache. I DO like it on occasion and probably will buy more when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2005 9:31:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

My favorite of all the VS scents. Rich, deep and warm, yet light and fresh. Very sexy. More than decent staying power for a body splash. I get lots of mmmmmmm's when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 5:33:00 PM More reviews by downfallofhumanity

This is my favorite scent to wear as an alternative to a heavy perfume. It's light and subtle. It's the kind you can be worn any time whether for walking around the mall or on a night out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2005 9:32:00 PM More reviews by CherryBells

I got this part of a gift set from my best friend because I love things that smell good. Since she got this for me for Christmas I tried all the scents and the one scent that seemed most perfect for the season was this one, Amber Romance. It's a very warm scent and reminds me of vanilla or caramel. Definately a curled up on the couch with a book in front of the fireplace on a cold day scent. Definately will repurchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2005 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Amandafly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes!! A body splash with some staying power, warmth and depth. I keep this in the fridge and use it religiously during the summer. Update: I wore this today and it was giving me a headache, I think it's too strong for me, still like the scent though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2005 2:03:00 AM More reviews by perfumefanatic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this one! Warm vanilla with something very soothing and soft. Reminds me of angel food cake. IMO much better than the Vanilla Lace.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2005 12:53:00 PM More reviews by wscbrown

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Amber Romance. I like to think of it as Vanilla Lace on the Sexy side. It smells similiar to Vanilla Lace but has more musky notes and a warmer vanilla scent.

I have since writing this review had to quit wearing all Victoria Secret Fragrances. I have developed a skin allergy to them. They make me blotchy and itchy. I can still wear all of the BBW, without any problems.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2005 4:50:00 PM More reviews by singingintherain288

LOVE THIS SCENT! the smell is definitely sweeter and lighter than i normally like but it's wonderful! great light, sensual scent, perfect for the spring and summer when i still want something with warmth, but that is a little less heady and a little sweeter than my white musk perfume oil.