October 26, 2014 | 870 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Splash

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2006 1:35:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

this is a review for Amber Romance EVERYTHING! i got everything Amber Romance as a Christmas gift from my sister in law, because she knows what kind of scents i appreciate. this is very beautiful, warm, and a bit spicy out of the bottle. but...well, my experience with this stuff is about the same as my experience with Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds (see my review). maybe it's the amber *scribbles notes*.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2005 2:43:00 AM More reviews by makeupali85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A rich body splash that is very enticing. I am a big fan of vanilla, but I find most vanilla-scented products are way too sugarish. This is not sugary at all, it's just sweet and warm! This is a wonderful scent to wear while you are cozying up to your boyfriend in a bathrobe & sipping on a mug of hot chocolate on a rainy day!

It makes you feel completely relaxed, because it's so comforting and soft, with a little bit of a sexy edge. A little spritz is enough to last me for most of the day. I also got a trial size of the Amber Romance shampoo & conditioner, and that was absolutely to die for--I did not want to get out of the shower. I recommend this for women who like rich, sweet perfume that is youthful and romantic as well. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2005 12:07:00 AM More reviews by NancyDrew

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Amazing staying power for a splash, but with the sheerness that you would expect from a splash. The warm vanilla scent is lovely for fall/winter. I usually layer the scent by using the body wash on days I wear it, and while it stays with me all day it stays quite subtle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 11:44:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

This fragrance is so rich and warm. A very nice fall and winter fragrance.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2005 12:01:00 AM More reviews by BluePlanet36

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This one is a warm, indoors on a rainy fall day fragrance, but I can't wear it too heavy or I get a headache. I DO like it on occasion and probably will buy more when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2005 9:31:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

My favorite of all the VS scents. Rich, deep and warm, yet light and fresh. Very sexy. More than decent staying power for a body splash. I get lots of mmmmmmm's when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2005 5:33:00 PM More reviews by downfallofhumanity

This is my favorite scent to wear as an alternative to a heavy perfume. It's light and subtle. It's the kind you can be worn any time whether for walking around the mall or on a night out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2005 9:32:00 PM More reviews by CherryBells

I got this part of a gift set from my best friend because I love things that smell good. Since she got this for me for Christmas I tried all the scents and the one scent that seemed most perfect for the season was this one, Amber Romance. It's a very warm scent and reminds me of vanilla or caramel. Definately a curled up on the couch with a book in front of the fireplace on a cold day scent. Definately will repurchase when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2005 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Amandafly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes!! A body splash with some staying power, warmth and depth. I keep this in the fridge and use it religiously during the summer. Update: I wore this today and it was giving me a headache, I think it's too strong for me, still like the scent though.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2005 2:03:00 AM More reviews by perfumefanatic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this one! Warm vanilla with something very soothing and soft. Reminds me of angel food cake. IMO much better than the Vanilla Lace.