Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash

3.8

on 2/5/2006 8:12:00 PM

This is such a cozy scent and romantic as well. I wear it in February when I want to feel both. I used to not like it so much, but it really grew on me and on cold days I swear I feel warmer wearing this stuff!

on 1/24/2006 1:38:00 PM

Black Cherry, Creme Anglaise, and Sandalwood? But it's called "Amber Romance"? Huh? That just makes no sense at all. I mean, I know that sandalwood is usually a component in amber frangrances, but the the other two notes. . .not so much. This doesn't smell like amber at all. This couldn't even pass as Amber's distant step-cousin. This smells like sugary-sweet vanilla to me. It doesn't smell *too* awful, but that's probably the nicest thing I can say about it. I still would very much like to know why they call it Amber Romance, though.

on 1/22/2006 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

this is a review for Amber Romance EVERYTHING! i got everything Amber Romance as a Christmas gift from my sister in law, because she knows what kind of scents i appreciate. this is very beautiful, warm, and a bit spicy out of the bottle. but...well, my experience with this stuff is about the same as my experience with Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamonds (see my review). maybe it's the amber *scribbles notes*.

on 12/29/2005 2:43:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A rich body splash that is very enticing. I am a big fan of vanilla, but I find most vanilla-scented products are way too sugarish. This is not sugary at all, it's just sweet and warm! This is a wonderful scent to wear while you are cozying up to your boyfriend in a bathrobe & sipping on a mug of hot chocolate on a rainy day!

It makes you feel completely relaxed, because it's so comforting and soft, with a little bit of a sexy edge. A little spritz is enough to last me for most of the day. I also got a trial size of the Amber Romance shampoo & conditioner, and that was absolutely to die for--I did not want to get out of the shower. I recommend this for women who like rich, sweet perfume that is youthful and romantic as well. continued >>

on 10/23/2005 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Amazing staying power for a splash, but with the sheerness that you would expect from a splash. The warm vanilla scent is lovely for fall/winter. I usually layer the scent by using the body wash on days I wear it, and while it stays with me all day it stays quite subtle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This fragrance is so rich and warm. A very nice fall and winter fragrance.

on 9/26/2005 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This one is a warm, indoors on a rainy fall day fragrance, but I can't wear it too heavy or I get a headache. I DO like it on occasion and probably will buy more when I run out.

on 8/23/2005 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My favorite of all the VS scents. Rich, deep and warm, yet light and fresh. Very sexy. More than decent staying power for a body splash. I get lots of mmmmmmm's when I wear this.

This is my favorite scent to wear as an alternative to a heavy perfume. It's light and subtle. It's the kind you can be worn any time whether for walking around the mall or on a night out.

on 8/11/2005 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this part of a gift set from my best friend because I love things that smell good. Since she got this for me for Christmas I tried all the scents and the one scent that seemed most perfect for the season was this one, Amber Romance. It's a very warm scent and reminds me of vanilla or caramel. Definately a curled up on the couch with a book in front of the fireplace on a cold day scent. Definately will repurchase when I run out.

Popular Fragrances