November 20, 2014 | 1801 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - All Pigment Powders

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2004 2:34:00 PM More reviews by colleen_co

For the longest time I ignored pigments simply because I didn't want to fall in love with them and get all crazy trying to collect them and spend tons of money. Unfortunatly that happened! It is great to swap for pigment samples if you can because you rarely go thru a 1/4 tsp or 1/2 tsp sample. The jars are $18 and last forever. Now that a lot of the PRO colors have become readily available at any store a lot more of these are easier to get your hands on. You can always order the more obscure ones from the 1-800 number though. Carolineswing has a ton of pics in her profile of colors. My fave colors are Steel Blue and Maroon, but I love many others!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2004 4:19:00 PM More reviews by love2buymakeup

I absolutely love all pigments. They have so many uses. I love all the colors, you can't get bored. I like to use them wet as eyeliner or mix with lipgloss. The tub will last forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2004 2:40:00 PM More reviews by bdplatt

I absolutely LOVE the pigment powders. They come in so many different colors it's like being at an amusement park and deciding which ride to go on first! I wish they came in smaller amounts and cost a little less, that way I could buy ten times more of them! They last absolutely forever because you only need a little bit each application.

I have it in Rose and Frost and am looking for more colors. Frost doesn't only have to go on your eyes. I put it on my chest, and cheeks and next to my eyes (lightly) when i go to parties or clubs.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2004 2:56:00 AM More reviews by robot_parade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got my first pigment and I am completely impressed.

The price may be steep, but you only need a little dab to cover your eyelids. This is going to last me years at least.

Ps. You should all try white gold pigment. NICE stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2004 3:11:00 PM More reviews by crazykatgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great versatile product. Rich pigment powders that can be used in various ways, such as eyeshadow, eye liner, highlighter, on lips, etc. A little goes a very long way and so one jar is a steal at $18. Many colors to choose from, all in rich bodied textures that are easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2004 11:45:00 PM More reviews by jcwoman26

I'm addicted to pigments! Just bought four samples off eBay--Green Brown, Tan, Chocolate Brown, and Copper--and holy smokes I love the way these look on my eyes. So far I enjoy using them wet as shadow and liner (Copper makes an amazing stand-out liner for brown eyes if you want to shine!), and also mixed in with my plain old chapstick for fabulous lip glow! Stays on better than some pricey lipsticks, too. Last night I wore them on my eyes, cheeks, and lips, and I got TWO compliments from people who see me everyday and were wowed by my make-up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2004 12:03:00 AM More reviews by xxpaintingmexx

These are great. I just wish they were smaller. They'd of course be cheaper too. :O) (don't want to buy samples...) But they are fun to wear and play around with. Nice color selection and look nice in those cute jars. Melon is perfect for warm deeper skintones as it may look a tad to yellowy gold on cool skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2004 6:34:00 PM More reviews by michxly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i absolutely <3 pigments!!! theyre so versatile and long-lasting i cant imagine using anything else to get a real sparkly, shimmering effect. frost is my favorite for my eyes, pinkbronze is great as a blusher, glitter(pigment in gold, i think)looks real good in hair, on arms and neck/shoulder area
i want all of these ^^
but just be careful when ur putting this around your eyes==its powdery so make sure u dont apply too much (it will fall in ur eyes=hurt)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2004 8:30:00 PM More reviews by badpenny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Although I love some of the pigment colors, I'm just not ambitious or patient enough to really work with these.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by Ruca88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pigments are truly a fabulous alternative to conventional eye shadows and liners. You can use them in so many different ways. You can brighten the colors by using them with a wet brush or go for a more subtle look by using them alone. I wear them as shadows for day time and as vibrant liners for going out. I buy samples only of pigments due to the fact that 1 tiny pot goes a LONG way and 1 full size pigment would probably last me about 8 years because of that. So if you don't plan on wearing a color EVERY DAY then don't bother paying full price for a full size.