Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Love this scent.
It's very close, almost dupish to Donna Karan Cashmere Mist.
And the best part, it's about $30 less! :]

i LOVE this smell. it smells sexy and gorgeous. my favorite of all of their scents. I gave this to my mom as a gift and she loves it as well! The new bottles look really cute as well. I wish it was cheaper but you can get it on sale sometimes.

I really like this scent, however I think its a bit too strong. Its hard for to like scents that aren't fruity of sweet smelling. This one definitely smells sexy and seductive. I like using this every once in a while.

One of the best scents EVER.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Like most Bath & Body Works plain old lotions, I don't think this moisturizes very well. I bought it because I thought it smelled pretty but once I got it home and used it, it smelled like an old woman. Not my favorite by any means.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Something with the ingredients is a little sketchy - I always use this on my hands at night right before bed. Some morning I wake up with unbelievably, wonderfully baby-bottom soft hands - other days, my hands feel irritated immediately after I rub this all over. I think it's just an issue with my hands though - I've had this issue with pretty much every hand lotion I've ever used.

But due to its unpredictable response on my hands, I won't be repurchasing it again, sadly. It's sad because I adore the scent so much!

Lotion is good, smell is bad. Its like my grandma's lotion mixed with baby powder mixed with some delicious dessert I cannot put my finger on. .... But its moisturizes.

Love this stuff. It is by far my favorite scent that Bath and Body works puts out. I've been using it for 2 years and I really hope that they keep this is their collection forever! The lotion is super moisturizing and gets along well with my super sensitive skin!!

I think this has such a mature , yet sweet smell to it. I got it at bath and body works during the semi-annual sale for only 3 bucks, and it's definitely worth it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this along with the shower gel and body spray as a gift and I just don't care for the scent at all but the lotion seems to be very hydrating and the scent lasts......(imo the regular cherry blossom scent is way better than this) needless to say I'm forcing myself to use it up...its way too heavy on the floral note!