September 3, 2014 | 1616 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Japanese Cherry Blossom-lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by simplicityx3

I think this has such a mature , yet sweet smell to it. I got it at bath and body works during the semi-annual sale for only 3 bucks, and it's definitely worth it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I got this along with the shower gel and body spray as a gift and I just don't care for the scent at all but the lotion seems to be very hydrating and the scent lasts......(imo the regular cherry blossom scent is way better than this) needless to say I'm forcing myself to use it up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2008 8:57:00 PM More reviews by chococat05

Background:
I used to be into floral/ fruity scents. Now at the age of twenty, I find them too sweet smelling. I am much more into of a more mature scent that says ' young woman' instead of ' girl'. Majority of the old Bath and Body Works lotion are either fruity or floral. Recently, they are coming up with a more musky/ sensual and smokey scents such as the Japanese Cherry Blossom.

Review:
At first, I thought this was going to be another floral lotion like the name suggested. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the woodsy smell. It also has a quite exotic spicy scent to it as well. Despite all the smokey/woodsy fragrance, this scent is very feminine.

The only downside, for me, is that this scent is quite strong. One small squeeze will be enough to perfume a small room! So, you should use this lotion sparingly.

As for the moisturizing property, there isn't a lot/ any! Once you apply it, the lotion acts almost like water. It'll just sink into your skin and disappear. You see, I only bought it for the fragrance. If you want something moisturizing, I suggest you look into their 'Body Cream' line. If you like smokey scents, may I suggest the 'Sensual Amber' Body Cream ( I really like this one as well).

Overall, I'm very pleased with the JCB. I think this will become my official wintertime fragrance.

Description from the bottle:
This exotic fragrance is a sensuous blend of Japanese cherry blossom, vanilla rice, oriental woods and delicate mimosa petals.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2008 9:31:00 PM More reviews by lisap03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lotion! The smell is wonderful it's so warm and it just makes me feel good! I like the formula too, it's not greasy and the fragrance stays almost all day! I can't say enough about this, it's great. My husband loves the smell too so that's a huge plus!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 6:50:00 PM More reviews by essija

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really enjoy Cherry Blossom and I liked this one too, really not much difference btwn the two, I still prefer Cherry blossom to this one, it makes me sooo happy.. I think the japanese is deeper and more sensual, could be worn on a dinner date or at night before bedtime.. Very pleased..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2008 9:32:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

This is my absolute favorite bath and body works scent. Everytime I wear this scent I receive so many compliments. The scent is not too strong but it last all day. I usually use the shower gel as well as the spray along with the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2008 12:46:00 PM More reviews by ash_theoriginal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my all-time fave scent at B&BW. I use the entire line from Body Wash to the Anti-Bac Hand Wash!! It is such a sexy and seducing scent. Very warm, musky and sultry. The body wash and lotion keeps my skin super soft and my skin smells amazing. My bf really likes the scent on me as well too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2008 8:37:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

This is great! I love all the Cherry Blossom varieties, but this one is so wonderful it is almost like wearing perfume! Easy and fun to layer with too with other products of the same scent!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2008 2:36:00 AM More reviews by VintageAmbition

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The moisturizing aspect of this lotion is great. As for the scent: if you like the body splash/or perfume then you'll love this for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2008 8:33:00 AM More reviews by missspiggie

I just love this scent. It's probably the only musky scent I can stand and like a lot. I love the print they put on the bottle. Very niiiice.