October 20, 2014 | 1519 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by coruscation

Very moisturizing! I used half of one with half of a MMM, very moisturizing bath and it gets rid of the rash, Keratosis Pilaris, I have on my arms!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

butterball is boring in the sense that nothing comes out of it and it doesn't "do" much, but my skin feels SO soft after a butterball bath. and personally, i like how boring it is. nothing to clog my drains and no color to leave a ring around my bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by JeanineH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmm... This bath was lovely. Really, the name suits what your skin will feel like when you get out. Buttery smooth. I really was not fond of the scent before I actually used it (like most of LUSH products for me) but the fragrance is so light and just barely lingering that it really makes bath time soothing instead of overwhelming. I enjoyed the fizz, and my sensitive skin really appreciated Butterball.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by sneakattack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite bath bomb! Always leaves my skin feeling buttery soft. Be careful not to slip in the tub afterward though, my husband tried to take a shower once after I'd taken a bath with one of these and did slip.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by walkingcarcrash

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this bath ballistic because of it's 'wonderful moisturizing capabilities'. I was really excited to use it, but after it had fizzed away in the bath, I found myself wondering if I had actually dropped it in at all. There was no pretty color, and NO smell, The water felt slightly oilier, but that was it.
However, when I got out of the tub, I detected a fainted cocoa butter scent on my arms, and my skin was nicely moisturized. I would get this again, but don't expect any fireworks in the tub.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by CMonster

When I first bought it I was expecting it to turn my bath water into a milky consistency but that didn't happen. The end result looked like over-night soup where the oil hardens and starts floating on top. The scent was very light but overall it didn't really do anything and it wasn't visually pleasing either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 9:12:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What can I say about this one. Its perfect. The scent stands by itself in such a nice way. The cocoa butter bits make the water so soft and makes skin incredibly soft. But its also so subtle that you can throw it into any bath cocktail to enhance the moisturizing capabilities of other products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 10:17:00 PM More reviews by miss_galiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These smell lovely but the water has to be hot enough to dissolve the little bits of cocoa butter, otherwise you have these lumps of cocoa butter floating around. May not appeal to people who are paranoid about their bath tub getting greasy, and be careful not to slip

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Junebug1313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got several of these recently, and I'm so glad that I did! The little coco butter bits left my skin soft but not greasy, and the yummy smell lingered all day. One Butterball lasts for two baths but I'll definatly use them up rather quickly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by tuffins

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I looooooooooooooooooooove butterball!!! I love mr.butterball even more as he is bigger and cheaper. The subtle scent sticks with your and the soft skin cannot be beat! I will continue to purchase as this is in my top 3 of lush's bath fizzies! EDIT: Still loving this one, so moisturizing! My #1 bath bomb from LUSH. I only use half and its perfect.