LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

This was the first bath bomb that I purchased at LUSH and I LOVE IT! This left my water moisturizing and with a vanilla scent. I will definitely repurchase :)

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Add me to the list of people who love it! I really like that Lush is a company that seems to have some ethics and cares about the planet. The little bits of cocoa butter in this are very effective in softening my skin and I absolutely adore how it smells. It is an expensive bath product for only one use though, so I will only be occassionally splurging on it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this bomb, it fizzes like any other, but the coco butter bits that come out of it melt in the hot bath water and moisturize your skin so well, better than any body wash I've ever used, I didn't even need to use any cream or anything to shave my legs and got a incredible close smooth shave and silky smooth legs. I will definitely keep treating myself to these bombs.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great for your skin, not so great if you're looking for fun. Pleasant and nice, but not outrageous in any way.

Very moisturizing!! My favorite LUSH product that I will purchase over and over again. It is pretty pricey for me for everyday Baths though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Bath bombs are nothing special but this one was extremely moisturizing. Wonderful for dry skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is so good! love the smell, subtle vanilla and it's super moisturizing!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This was given to me as a gift with some yummy soap, and I have to say I fell in love with LUSH through this one bath bomb. I don't normally buy things to put in the bath (this was my first experience with a 'bomb') because I have such sensitive skin, but this was heavenly. Yummy smelling, and just enough to make the bath potent but not overkill. And it didn't leave gross residue in the tub afterward that required unusual cleaning.

Great as a gift!

Literally THE single best bath bomb that exists. Yes, if I could only have ONE, I would have this one !! It has a beautiful subtle smell, and is chock full of pieces of melty cocoa butter !! I didn't even need to use lotion after a bath with this one !! Definitely a fave, and great for dry skin... makes you soft like a baby !!

OMG! this is in my top five fave lush products. perfect for itchy, flaky skin...especially those little red bumps (keratosis pilaris) on the backs of the arms.

simply, but beatiful fragrance..not overpowering. and those little browney yellow lumps are your secret weapon against the dry winter skin...not dirty bits from the bath =D

Popular Bath Treatments