January 26, 2015 | 1408 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Butterball Bath Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by pandabear322

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In a word- Amazing. I have very oily face skin, but my body can get quite dry at times. This was the best bath bomb I've ever used. It dissolved quickly, but that's what bath bombs are supposed to do. The little pieces of butter were entertaining to watch when they popped out of the bomb and coated the top of my water. After getting out and drying down, my skin felt like a baby's bottom. LOL =]

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by SugaGumDrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

My skin is terribly dry and this bath bomb is a god send! It does fizz out really quick though. You can see all the butter sitting on top of the water. Makes your skin silky smooth, smells nice too.

Definatly recommend this. I've got about 4 stashed in my Lush collection. It's cheap too :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

As someone with very dry skin, especially on my legs, I love this bath bomb. It makes bathwater feel silky smooth. This little bomb packs tons of moisture, too. You can actually see the chunks of shea butter dissolve into the water. It's not quite as flamboyant as some of LUSH's other bath bombs... i.e. it doesn't really have a special scent or change bath water colour much, but it's a true staple for me due to its moisturizing properties alone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 3:14:00 AM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I always come out of the bath feeling so relaxed and moisturized when I use this. I usually break it in half to extend its life, and I get just as good of a result. The scent is very light - it smells vaguely like butter and chocolate to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 9:23:00 PM More reviews by guardbabie09

I loved this bath bomb!!! I split it in half and the one thing I didn't care for was it dissolved in less then two min. It didn't smell up the bathroom but that was oh kay with me too because it smells like vanilla. Your probably wondering why I bought it at all. Well the SA told me it had chunks of shea butter so it would be REALLY morsterizing. They weren't lying!!! This bath bomb was amazing!!! I bought this in the store and it was the cheapest of the bath bombs at 4 or 5 dollars so it was pretty reasonable. I will repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by SonyaAdams

Yummy smell, super moisturizing, but a bit on the pricey side to order with shipping costs and a pain in the butt to locate if you don't live near a large city.

If you're ordering online, prepare to make a larger order of at least 4-5 items to save on shipping!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 2:45:00 AM More reviews by coruscation

Very moisturizing! I used half of one with half of a MMM, very moisturizing bath and it gets rid of the rash, Keratosis Pilaris, I have on my arms!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by flowersfade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

butterball is boring in the sense that nothing comes out of it and it doesn't "do" much, but my skin feels SO soft after a butterball bath. and personally, i like how boring it is. nothing to clog my drains and no color to leave a ring around my bath.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2009 8:33:00 PM More reviews by JeanineH

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmm... This bath was lovely. Really, the name suits what your skin will feel like when you get out. Buttery smooth. I really was not fond of the scent before I actually used it (like most of LUSH products for me) but the fragrance is so light and just barely lingering that it really makes bath time soothing instead of overwhelming. I enjoyed the fizz, and my sensitive skin really appreciated Butterball.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 2:45:00 PM More reviews by sneakattack

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My favorite bath bomb! Always leaves my skin feeling buttery soft. Be careful not to slip in the tub afterward though, my husband tried to take a shower once after I'd taken a bath with one of these and did slip.