LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb

4.3

on 10/24/2009 10:35:00 PM

Very moisturizing!! My favorite LUSH product that I will purchase over and over again. It is pretty pricey for me for everyday Baths though.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Bath bombs are nothing special but this one was extremely moisturizing. Wonderful for dry skin.

on 10/17/2009 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is so good! love the smell, subtle vanilla and it's super moisturizing!

on 10/14/2009 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This was given to me as a gift with some yummy soap, and I have to say I fell in love with LUSH through this one bath bomb. I don't normally buy things to put in the bath (this was my first experience with a 'bomb') because I have such sensitive skin, but this was heavenly. Yummy smelling, and just enough to make the bath potent but not overkill. And it didn't leave gross residue in the tub afterward that required unusual cleaning.

Great as a gift!

Literally THE single best bath bomb that exists. Yes, if I could only have ONE, I would have this one !! It has a beautiful subtle smell, and is chock full of pieces of melty cocoa butter !! I didn't even need to use lotion after a bath with this one !! Definitely a fave, and great for dry skin... makes you soft like a baby !!

on 9/2/2009 6:57:00 PM

OMG! this is in my top five fave lush products. perfect for itchy, flaky skin...especially those little red bumps (keratosis pilaris) on the backs of the arms.

simply, but beatiful fragrance..not overpowering. and those little browney yellow lumps are your secret weapon against the dry winter skin...not dirty bits from the bath =D

on 8/24/2009 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is really no frills compared to most of Lush's other bath bombs. I used it last night, and I really could not smell anything. The pieces of shea butter that everyone describes as popping up to the surface are TINY. I was completely unimpressed until I stepped out of the tub, and was amazed at how moisturized my arms and legs felt. I have extremely dry skin, and particularly at this moment, my legs are itching so badly from being so dry. I will repurchase if I ever need something like this again when my skin feels unbearably dry.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was a Lush virgin up until a few weeks ago. Tonight i popped this little guy into my bath. It dissolved really fast like two minutes. (the SA told me it would fizz "for like 8 minutes" Ummm no) But it softened my water and made my skin sooo soft. I'm a swimmer and my skin has been so dried out both by the chlorine and the desert air. I didn't need to apply lotion afterward. In fact it may have made my skin a little oily but it is worth it.
I did use this with half a mango bath melt from Lush and the two compliment each other nicely. I plan on stocking up in the winter with these!!

on 7/27/2009 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

In a word- Amazing. I have very oily face skin, but my body can get quite dry at times. This was the best bath bomb I've ever used. It dissolved quickly, but that's what bath bombs are supposed to do. The little pieces of butter were entertaining to watch when they popped out of the bomb and coated the top of my water. After getting out and drying down, my skin felt like a baby's bottom. LOL =]

on 7/26/2009 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

My skin is terribly dry and this bath bomb is a god send! It does fizz out really quick though. You can see all the butter sitting on top of the water. Makes your skin silky smooth, smells nice too.

Definatly recommend this. I've got about 4 stashed in my Lush collection. It's cheap too :-)

Popular Bath Treatments