April 16, 2014 | 2052 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2005 8:59:00 PM More reviews by crys20

I love this perfume. It's light and fresh, even though it's really a musk. It just smells so wonderful to me. I also get so many compliments on this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2005 11:54:00 PM More reviews by zubaresque

I don't get it. White Musk nauseates me, and yet it continues to be wildly popular. Its gross. It smells like sour something with that weird powderiness that some of TBS scents have. I'm glad it works for you, but ugh, I will steer far, far away.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2005 11:58:00 PM More reviews by carrieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ah White Musk...I always seem to come back to this scent after using other perfumes. It's so unassuming, and completely easy to wear. It's too boring for me most of the time, but I do love it and will continue to come back to it time after time, I'm sure.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2005 8:24:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

Nice musky scent (slightly woody too), but not for me. It's a bit strong for my liking (and the scent stays for a while on the skin)... Unfortunately, it gave me a VERY BAD migraine. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jljh

i have a trick that i do when the white musk lotion bottle is half-empty=i fill it with lubriderm unscented lotion and boom! it's like a brand new bottle~the scent stays just as strong too!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2005 1:05:00 PM More reviews by SampleTramp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I buy this perfume running through airports, because the nearest Body Shop is an hour away from me. Although, now I know they have the full product line online.
I love this fragrance basically because is stays with me. I have a strong body chemistry and and "kill" alot of fragrances very easily. This one, for some reason stays with me. I can still smell it on me in the evening after applying it early in the morning. If you like a light musk, this is one of the nicest ones for the $$.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Scenta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Clean, soft, safe, fresh, reassuring. Forget the 'musk' - think 'white' and 'baby powder'. Guaranteed not to offend anyone. I use it more as a room spray than a scent - makes everything smell as if you've just done the washing. Not the sexiest of smells, but very good value for money.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2004 4:56:00 AM More reviews by seeed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very unique fragrance, you instantly recognize it. I like the fragrance very much on others but feel suffocated when I wear it myself. The products like the lotion are average, nothing to write home about. They are only special because of the smell. If you like it, go for the lotion, it's cheaper and very fragranced, so you'll get the same effect as with the perfume for less $$.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought the white musk body lotion instead of the actual fragrance. The EDT doesn't really smell very nice to me, but this body lotion smells awsome! Much more soft,warm and sensual than the EDT. I love the feeling of having this feminine scent all over my body.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2004 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Moodyone

A very clean, soft , warm scent. This scent reminds me of cold winter days when I would wear my big, warm sweaters, fluffy socks and boots to school. I wore it during my college years and received many compliments. Lots of my friends ended up at The Body Shop just to get a bottle of this. Musks donít smell yummy on everyone but if youíre someone who enjoys them, you should definitely try this one. This is possibly my favorite musk of all.