March 1, 2015 | 1940 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - White Musk Line

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2005 12:53:00 AM More reviews by beverly_michelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought my White Musk Eau De Toilette when it was on sale, so it was very affordable. Classic and feminine fragrance, two or three spritzes leaves a lasting fragrance. I like the straightforward glass bottle and atomizer. Have bought and re-bought this fragrance - it's a HG for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2005 1:41:00 AM More reviews by tonee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I started using White Musk about eight years ago. It's my favourite day time fragrance and since I live in a tropical country, it's perfect to wear in really hot humid weather. It's a soft clean musky scent and is never too over powering. But surprisingly it lasts for at least six hours straight.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2005 4:15:00 PM More reviews by azerinaz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been wearing this since I was 18... ten years later and I still adore it! I think it's a good sign when half the women you know run out and buy it because of how it smells on you. This is one of the only perfumes that doesn't make me sick or give me a headache, and the only one that smells completely natural on me. I'm a lifer!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2005 4:08:00 PM More reviews by jljh

i won't touch any other white musk but this one!!!! and i prefer the long~lasting sexiness of the oil,yesterday while my guy and i were out for a walk he covered his face in my hair and said "i want to fall into that scent and never come out!!!"

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2005 11:54:00 PM More reviews by zubaresque

I don't get it. White Musk nauseates me, and yet it continues to be wildly popular. Its gross. It smells like sour something with that weird powderiness that some of TBS scents have. I'm glad it works for you, but ugh, I will steer far, far away.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2005 11:58:00 PM More reviews by carrieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ah White Musk...I always seem to come back to this scent after using other perfumes. It's so unassuming, and completely easy to wear. It's too boring for me most of the time, but I do love it and will continue to come back to it time after time, I'm sure.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2005 8:24:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

Nice musky scent (slightly woody too), but not for me. It's a bit strong for my liking (and the scent stays for a while on the skin)... Unfortunately, it gave me a VERY BAD migraine. :-(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jljh

i have a trick that i do when the white musk lotion bottle is half-empty=i fill it with lubriderm unscented lotion and boom! it's like a brand new bottle~the scent stays just as strong too!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2005 1:05:00 PM More reviews by SampleTramp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I buy this perfume running through airports, because the nearest Body Shop is an hour away from me. Although, now I know they have the full product line online.
I love this fragrance basically because is stays with me. I have a strong body chemistry and and "kill" alot of fragrances very easily. This one, for some reason stays with me. I can still smell it on me in the evening after applying it early in the morning. If you like a light musk, this is one of the nicest ones for the $$.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Scenta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Clean, soft, safe, fresh, reassuring. Forget the 'musk' - think 'white' and 'baby powder'. Guaranteed not to offend anyone. I use it more as a room spray than a scent - makes everything smell as if you've just done the washing. Not the sexiest of smells, but very good value for money.