BeneFit Cosmetics Dallas

4.3

Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Zinc Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Boron Nitride, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Limonene, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Citronellol, Eugenol.

on 4/29/2011 11:11:00 PM

I LOVE this as a contour shade! It looks so much more natural than a bronzer like Hoola. It's great for everyday and works well with all my blushes and highlighters.

on 4/23/2011 8:40:00 AM

I adore Dallas so much!
For me, it's the perfect rosy blush/bronzer colour, perfect for winter and summer. I haven't seen anyone that this doesn't look good on, it even works for my super super pale best friend.
I use this in summer as blush/bronzer on my cheeks, and on my chin/nose/forehead as a light bronzer, and in winter more as a contour underneath other blushes (I tend to use pinker toned blushes in winter).
The shimmer in this is really subtle, it creates a nice glowy effect rather than a sparkly shimmer. It is also reasonably long lasting.
As for the packaging, I think its really cute but slightly impractical. The box doesn't lock closed, so it can potentially come apart in your make up bag. It is also made out of cardboard, so yes, it will eventually fall apart. Mine has been completely annihilated, and has been designated to sitting flat in my bathroom drawer so that it is not destroyed any further :P As for the brush, I kind of love it despite how many people think that it's hopeless. For me, it is the right shape for my face and is nice and fluffy. I find it holds the right amount of product if you swipe it across the blush and then buff the blush into the brush on the inside of the lid. Also I love how Benefit co-ordinates the brush handles to the product-for Dallas, its a tan brown wood handle.
I've had my box since around April 2008, and I just started hitting the pan earlier this year, and I used to wear it daily, so for me it has lasted forever. In Aus it is really expensive for a blush ($53) but seeing as it has lasted me so long and is such a terrific product I most definitely am going to re-purchase this when it runs out :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently tried Benefit Hoola and found it too overpowering against my pale skin, Dallas for me was perfect!!! No need to apply blusher. Its a really pretty colour. Donít get put off by the plum element, its really flattering :)

on 4/16/2011 11:50:00 AM

This is really a lovely color i can see working for any skintone. I was looking for a dusty bronzer and this came close but not quite. In my bathroom it looked ok but when i went outside i saw it looked too pink for my yellow nc 20 skin. "may" repurchase, not sure

on 4/16/2011 11:26:00 AM

This is probably the only benefit boxed blushes that I absolutely love! The color is great on my medium nc35 skintone. It gives me a bronzy glow. I cant really describe the color, its like a bronze/plum/ peach. Really nice for summer :)

on 4/5/2011 4:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I wear this blush nearly every day on top of my foundation to restore a little life to my skin. It provides a bit of healthy color to my pale skin, but if I apply too much, it turns orange on my slightly yellow-toned, skin.

on 4/5/2011 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted this for a long time and it has lived up to my expectations. Its a rosy bronzer....well that's how I use it anyway. Its really pretty and works better for me than Hoola. I love the light scent too. Its finely milled and has a satin finish. I like that it has just a bit of sheen and is not glittery.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I must be careful to use a very light hand when applying this product. I use Benefit Hoola as a contour shade and use Dallas as a blush. Dallas is versatile and looks especially nice when paired with minimal makeup. It provides a natural looking "beachy" look. Dallas would look very nice with a tan, and I am looking forward to using it during summer months.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I like the blush on my face and use it to add colour to my forehead, but on my skin tone it comes out really strong and with harsh lines. Extra time needs to be spent blending it out. Overall I like it, but will likely not buy it again

on 3/28/2011 5:43:00 PM

I love this as a blush/bronzer. I am pretty pale and most bronzers look really dirty on me. this gives me the "just been to the beach look" I could never archieve from the sun since my face would turn red plus on the wrong spots on my face and my dark circles look MUCH worse after being at the beach... well this gives me that model-beach-beauty look I really like from time to time especially in the summer months. I swipe it on the apples of my cheeks, a little on my nose and forehead and I`m ready to go. got loads of compliments on this one. I love that it doesn`t contain shimmer and is perfect for day-wear: looks good in bright sunlight. will always repurchase!

Popular Blush Products