September 18, 2014 | 1989 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 5:10:00 AM More reviews by flamehairedgoddess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought this would be far too dark for my pale freckled skin but i love it.

I usually just wear Dandelion all over my face during the day but now i'm getting older and I've had a baby i find i need foundation and with foundation comes a need for blusher.

It's too dramatic on my skin for daytime work wear but i love it at night if i am getting properly glammed up. It goes on easily and is easy to build up colour so you can have only a little or full-on.

It's a gorgeous warm plum shade with the slightest of shimmers, definitely earned a permanent place in my make-up collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Annalyt

Love this blush, suits my tan skin and I use it as my everyday blush. Don't need too much though, just 2 quick strokes per cheek. The brush applicator works fine for me too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this blush. When the day I don't want to use bronzer and want to look a bit tan, this is the blush that I will swept on. The tan rosy color really makes me look like staying outdoor for a while, very convincing. However, I dislike the bulky packaging; the paper box looks old very fast and I prefer the lid attach to the box instead. However, this is not my HG and I don't use it very day. Sometimes, if I put too much, I look muddy. Consider I have light Asian skintone, looking muddy makes me look like yellowish. I prefer Belle Bambie from Benefits way more.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by hat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first got this, I hated it. It looked so dirty on my face. I was so disappointed as I got this online without trying it first.
Then one day I decided to give it another try. Wow I'm so glad I did. I had to use a very light hand as this powder is so pigmented and it give me such a healthy color. Great for summer. I'm NC25 btw.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 5:29:00 PM More reviews by babygirl95

I love this powder. It gives me a nice natural glow. I love the hints of shimmer and the plum undertones it has. It is definitely one of my favorite blushes. I used to wear it on my eyes a lot, over a brown shadow. It looked great as a shadow as well. I've had my box almost 3 years and I still haven't run out yet but I'm definitely getting to the bottom.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm generally not a fan of Benefit (the only product I like is their Bad Gal eyeliners) but am pleasantly suprised by how much I like Dallas. I'm an NC15-20 with golden/yellow tones and Dallas appears as a soft dusty rose bronze with a hint of plum on me. I use it as a blush, but it also doubles as a 2-in-1 product aswell (I put it along my cheekbones and it gives both a blush and contour effect at the same time). There are some VERY subtle shimmers in there, but not that noticeable once on the cheeks. Lasts all day. I'd repurchase ^^

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this more as a bronzer type product..even more so than the Hoola. As always, with the BeneFit Box Powders, the packaging is sublime and beautifully constructed. Whenever I pull this out to use it, just the sight of it brings a smile to my face. :):) This particular shade is a deep, mauve, plum, bronze shade..very unique with a hint of illumination...no glitter, by any means. I'd say it's more of a satin finish, which is ideal for me. It is easily buildable....I use it with a heavier hand to contour some days for a dramatic, chiseled look...or I'll use it with a fan brush or dual fiber brush where the sun would naturally hit my face as you would a typical bronzer and it gives me the perfect, sun kissed, rosy glow. Highly recommend! I've also used this product on clients of mine with a myriad of different skin tones and had it work beautifully so give it a try!

xoxoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

I never got into the boxed powders by Benefit and I wish I had sooner because they're gorgeous and give an awesome glow to your cheeks. Dallas I really like because unlike Hoola, there's more of a rosier hue than just plain bronze. It's also great for contouring as others have said, and easily to blend into your skin. I highly recommend getting this as this is my new favorite blush. I can't wait to try them out in different colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by ColorWheel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally found the perfect contour color for my fair-medium skintone. The first day I used Dallas my husband commented on how pretty my cheeks looked ... and I've been married for 17 years! I was wearing the same blush I've always worn (NARS Deep Throat), which IMO is the best for fair-medium complexions. What a difference it makes when you find the perfect contour color. (I apply it just underneath the cheekbones and swipe it lightly on the temples and hairline.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definately one of Benefits best powders, works really well and blends nicely on my skin