July 23, 2014 | 1298 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Dallas

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm generally not a fan of Benefit (the only product I like is their Bad Gal eyeliners) but am pleasantly suprised by how much I like Dallas. I'm an NC15-20 with golden/yellow tones and Dallas appears as a soft dusty rose bronze with a hint of plum on me. I use it as a blush, but it also doubles as a 2-in-1 product aswell (I put it along my cheekbones and it gives both a blush and contour effect at the same time). There are some VERY subtle shimmers in there, but not that noticeable once on the cheeks. Lasts all day. I'd repurchase ^^

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by BoxcarJessie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I adore this more as a bronzer type product..even more so than the Hoola. As always, with the BeneFit Box Powders, the packaging is sublime and beautifully constructed. Whenever I pull this out to use it, just the sight of it brings a smile to my face. :):) This particular shade is a deep, mauve, plum, bronze shade..very unique with a hint of illumination...no glitter, by any means. I'd say it's more of a satin finish, which is ideal for me. It is easily buildable....I use it with a heavier hand to contour some days for a dramatic, chiseled look...or I'll use it with a fan brush or dual fiber brush where the sun would naturally hit my face as you would a typical bronzer and it gives me the perfect, sun kissed, rosy glow. Highly recommend! I've also used this product on clients of mine with a myriad of different skin tones and had it work beautifully so give it a try!

xoxoxoxo
- Mad Madam Jess

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

I never got into the boxed powders by Benefit and I wish I had sooner because they're gorgeous and give an awesome glow to your cheeks. Dallas I really like because unlike Hoola, there's more of a rosier hue than just plain bronze. It's also great for contouring as others have said, and easily to blend into your skin. I highly recommend getting this as this is my new favorite blush. I can't wait to try them out in different colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 12:43:00 PM More reviews by ColorWheel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally found the perfect contour color for my fair-medium skintone. The first day I used Dallas my husband commented on how pretty my cheeks looked ... and I've been married for 17 years! I was wearing the same blush I've always worn (NARS Deep Throat), which IMO is the best for fair-medium complexions. What a difference it makes when you find the perfect contour color. (I apply it just underneath the cheekbones and swipe it lightly on the temples and hairline.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by JanisM2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Definately one of Benefits best powders, works really well and blends nicely on my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 2:20:00 AM More reviews by betteefelon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Somehow this color manages to look like a blusher and a contour color at the same time. I don't know how! But it goes on, and my cheekbones just look better. Best powder blush color I've ever used.

I have light, neutral (a little cool, some might say olivey but not really) skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 12:36:00 PM More reviews by ctucker828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was nervous to try this blush since I am pretty fair, but I absolutely love it. I can wear it with so many different looks. The packaging is great, you never lose any of the product. It doesn't take much to really give your face some shape. It has caused a few people to ask if I have been tanning, so it does add some natural color too, which is a nice bonus. I will definitely continue to buy this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by nolamama10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this blush! it is perfect on my olive/medium tan skin! not too dark or light...its just right! i use a little during the day and if i go out at night i will apply a little extra...accents my cheekbones very nicely!! LOVE LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by cristalle65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of only 2 blushes I will use, the other being BE Glee. Dallas is my favorite. It is dirt cheap cause the box is so big and you only use a swipe or two each time. I love the box because it contains the pressed blush and the fallout together. It is also very cute! I love the dark rosey shade that has just the faintest shimmer on me. I look like I've gotten some sun which is a plus for my fair skin. I think I use it so much because it is a blush and a bronzer in one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by greyishblue

I bought Dallas merely driven by the curiosity over Benefit box o powder. The color is very nice, just like the raves: Dallas is not just a blush on, it also can be used as a shading and adds dimention to your face. Unfortunately I find that the content :12 g of powder for blush on is too much. I like changing my blush on shade and is not particulary loyal to a single tone. Don't know when I am going to finish it, probably never.