September 2, 2014 | 1802 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by KalmiaB

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Other, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The price is right, I find it to be non-drying, and so far no adverse effects. I can see why it's so darn popular.

And to think I was going to try Philosophy....

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 1:04:00 PM More reviews by danapark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't recommend this product if you have acne because it doesn't help it at all. I used this for 2 weeks and there was no difference in my skin. However I would recommend this product to people who don't have acne and just want a simple cleanser because this one is really gentle and it doesn't burn your skin

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by prowl2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

Basic but deliver everything it says! It is that simple.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by gfreling

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been using this facial cleanser for years and it has always surpassed my expectations. I have mature skin and it never dries my skin out. My teen age girls use it too and they have combination skin. I buy it in a double pack from Costco or when it is on sale at Drugstore.com. I can afford to buy expensive products but feel that you just can beat this facial wash so I never change products. I don't even need to use eye makeup remover when I use this wash, I just rub some lightly around my eyes and it removes all my mascara and eyeliner easily.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by kamiller1972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was particularly good when I had a face full of cystic acne and on a regimen that required lots of benzoyl peroxide. Because my face was so sensitive due to the massive amounts of BP, this cleanser did not make my condition worse. Nor did it make me break out. However, since my face has cleared, I 'm not finding much use for it. It does not take off makeup, so you will need a separate cleanser for that. It is rather spendy and I find the Wal-Mart knock off more economical and much less expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I never had horrible acne as a teenager, but I have always had a few zits on my face at any given time. I also do have blackheads on my nose and chin, which are stubborn and difficult to get rid of.

I had always been on birth control, so my face really wasn't that awful. However, about a year ago after going off of the birth control (trying to get pregnant) my skin went absolutely nuts. I had large, cystic acne on my cheeks and chin and that's never been an issue before. I kept reading about Cetaphil and after seeing a video where Wayne Goss recommended it I figured I had nothing to lose.

I have been using it now for nearly six months or so and I'm scared to try anything else. My skin is not perfect and I still have blackheads/the occasional breakout BUT this has calmed it down so much. I use the Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water to take off my makeup, then this cleanser.

I don't see myself switching anytime soon as this is keeping my face calm and happy for the time being. I don't find it to be a miracle cure for acne by any means, but, I would recommend it if you want a mild cleanser that will help keep your face calm.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by tessahillie

After a long struggle with my stubborn teenage acne and using several harsh treatments that definitely made things worse rather than better, I decided to try the Cetaphil gentle wash. After I used this I would apply a treatment and moisturizer. All I can say is that it wasn't THE BEST ever. It foams up after lathering it in your hands, just like normal hand soap. The pros is that it doesn't have a scent (which I preferred) and it doesn't burn or sting. Cons is that is doesn't do much for stubborn acne since it has no acne fighting ingredients. Although, since it's gentler than most face washes, it did help some. I would definitely recommend using a treatment afterwards instead of just washing your face with this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by ImeldaJane

When I read all the reviews for this product I thought YES this could be the product that helps me cure my acne once and for all, did it? ,,,,,,NO.

it actually made it so worse, like it gave me really sore acne around my chin, would be at work and it would feel like my face is burning. I paid 12 for it.

So on the search once again, I've been doing a lot of research and that taking dairy altogether out of my diet will help, so I've started doing that this week, and also got Jericho dead sea mud soap on Amazon, but first thing tonight I'm putting sudacream on my extreamly painful pimples this stupid product gave me to sooth it, suda cream is great for soothing but that's about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Lorel1

The only cleanser that does not irritate my skin or cause acne. It rinses clean & it does take off my makeup. I have tried many cleansers & I always return to this one! Helps calm my Rosacea.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love