February 28, 2015 | 1568 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by ncvelasco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Despite some negative reviews on here, I decided to try this mascara after using a sample. I REALLY like it! So far, I've only used it as an everday mascara for work and haven't tried for the dramatic look yet, so I can't vouch for how it does in that arena. But as an everyday mascara I think it's fabulous. It absolutely does NOT clump or flake. And it seems to glide on. As I've stated in other mascara reviews, I have practically invisible, stick-straight eyelashes. With this stuff, however, my lashes are much fuller and more visible. I'm very pleased.

UPDATE 09/09/09: I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It has become the one makeup item that I cannot live without. I swear that my lashes are longer from using it. It doesn't claim to lengthen lashes, but I truly believe it has made mine grow! I will definitely be repurchasing again and again and again . . .

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by LatteQueen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is superb...It really gets my lashes thick, voluminous and long. I absolutely will keep purchasing this item....

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by SnookieLex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara. I've been wearing it for years and I never get tired of it. The color is great, it goes on nicely, and it makes my lashes look longer and thicker. I've never had a problem with it clumping unless it's nearing 3 months old, and by then it's time to throw it away anyway. It doesn't flake throughout the day and is so easy to wash off! One of my favorite things about it is the way it comes off... it doesn't smear all over my eyes, but it comes off in little "tubes" and washes clean. Also, I'm a contact lens wearer and I've never ever had a problem with this irritating my eyes. This is my #1 mascara and will probably stay that way as long as it exists!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2009 5:49:00 AM More reviews by RuKa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not bad.. but not great either. Good volume, not much length, can get clumpy after first coat, ok staying power. I won't be repurchasing, my search continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by jennifer7714

OMG!!! I love this Mascara. I have tried sooo many others and this stuff is wonderful. It doesn't clump, love the color, and... I just love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by ILoveCB

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Best mascara i have tried it gives my lashes are great look and has a great colour its by far the best mascara i have tried

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 12:29:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have bought EVERY mascara from Walmart, Target, CVS, etc..and haven't found a good, thick mascara that wasn't gloopy and fake looking.

A friend gave me a sample of this and I called her the very next day to find out who her rep was so I could get more of this. It is wonderful. I'm a customer for life.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sally117

This is probably the best mascara I have ever used. It stays well and it does a good job of both lengthening and giving body. I would recommend this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2008 5:54:00 PM More reviews by suzib

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at a "party" that i got suckered into. The only good thing about this is the color, but you can get that anywhere. i gave it two lippies for the color and the price (about 10 bucks) is not bad. BUT it is not worth 10 dollars unless you like clumpy, flaky mascara that dries extremely slow. not worth it. Also, NOT good for contact lens wearers, BURNS if i put my contacts in first, something i have never experienced with any other mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2008 1:47:00 PM More reviews by hazel0745

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ugh!
Bad mascara, it clumped my lashes, and made them feel stiff.
I gave it one lippie because it was a dark black color.
But thats where the good things stop.

Overpriced mascara.
Wouldnt recommend or purchase again.