Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

3.7

on 5/15/2009 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I can honestly say that I have tried almost every mascara out there- from Chanel to Maybelline---it's the one product that I am most particular about. This mascara is by far one of the best I have tried- It's easy to use, it makes lashes dark and full with superb length. I don't have one negative comment in regards to this mascara. I strongly urge anyone to try this. The only downfall is having to go through a rep- it's not easily available! Good Luck!

on 4/21/2009 12:19:00 AM

I actually got this for free at a Bridal Show.. This mascara 'IS' really made for simple brides.. but I'm not that. I can work around with this kind of brush and not come out with clumps, but it's not dramatic enough for me.. toodles.

on 4/14/2009 11:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Despite some negative reviews on here, I decided to try this mascara after using a sample. I REALLY like it! So far, I've only used it as an everday mascara for work and haven't tried for the dramatic look yet, so I can't vouch for how it does in that arena. But as an everyday mascara I think it's fabulous. It absolutely does NOT clump or flake. And it seems to glide on. As I've stated in other mascara reviews, I have practically invisible, stick-straight eyelashes. With this stuff, however, my lashes are much fuller and more visible. I'm very pleased.

UPDATE 09/09/09: I LOVE THIS MASCARA. It has become the one makeup item that I cannot live without. I swear that my lashes are longer from using it. It doesn't claim to lengthen lashes, but I truly believe it has made mine grow! I will definitely be repurchasing again and again and again . . .

on 3/29/2009 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This mascara is superb...It really gets my lashes thick, voluminous and long. I absolutely will keep purchasing this item....

on 3/25/2009 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this mascara. I've been wearing it for years and I never get tired of it. The color is great, it goes on nicely, and it makes my lashes look longer and thicker. I've never had a problem with it clumping unless it's nearing 3 months old, and by then it's time to throw it away anyway. It doesn't flake throughout the day and is so easy to wash off! One of my favorite things about it is the way it comes off... it doesn't smear all over my eyes, but it comes off in little "tubes" and washes clean. Also, I'm a contact lens wearer and I've never ever had a problem with this irritating my eyes. This is my #1 mascara and will probably stay that way as long as it exists!

on 3/13/2009 5:49:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Not bad.. but not great either. Good volume, not much length, can get clumpy after first coat, ok staying power. I won't be repurchasing, my search continues.

on 3/12/2009 11:03:00 PM

OMG!!! I love this Mascara. I have tried sooo many others and this stuff is wonderful. It doesn't clump, love the color, and... I just love it!!

on 2/4/2009 12:28:00 AM

Best mascara i have tried it gives my lashes are great look and has a great colour its by far the best mascara i have tried

on 1/28/2009 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have bought EVERY mascara from Walmart, Target, CVS, etc..and haven't found a good, thick mascara that wasn't gloopy and fake looking.

A friend gave me a sample of this and I called her the very next day to find out who her rep was so I could get more of this. It is wonderful. I'm a customer for life.

on 1/1/2009 2:15:00 PM

This is probably the best mascara I have ever used. It stays well and it does a good job of both lengthening and giving body. I would recommend this product.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products