September 21, 2014 | 1010 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:44:00 AM More reviews by Kittenwhiskas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this product, its extremely gentle and softening to my skin yet very effective. I use it for removing both heavy make up and stubborn sunscreen. I discovered this product whilst watching a you tube vid called Lisa Eldridge makeup removal tutorial - link

I was sceptical at first because the product looks and feels like water, but i was amazed with how well it worked.

The best thing about this product is that it does the job without giving me any blurry vision whatsoever. Before this, my favourite was the Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make remover and I still adore it, but price wise the bioderma is better, so I will continue to use.

I buy the 500ml bottle and just keep refilling the 100ml bottle I bought earlier. Works well that as I have small hands and don't like handling large bottles.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

Oh, Bioderma. So hyped, but so worth it!

I want to give this 5 lipsticks, but there's a reason why I only gave it 4.

I use this to remove my everyday make-up. Face and eyes. It does a good job (I don't use much make-up though. Some light foundation, powder, and mascara), but struggles a bit on the mascara. If you wear a full eye-look or waterproof mascara, this won't remove it. But for facemakeup, it's AMAZING!

Sometimes when I'm extremely lazy (or sick, which I'm right now. Bah..), I just use this on my face, to fresh it up and cleanse a bit.

Again, it would be perfect if it has better eyemakeup removal power!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by hazel416

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this product, great for sensitive skin! However, I have to point out that I do not use it to remove my make-up (I use another make-up oil to remove my foundation and eye make-up). I use this with my Hitachi cleansing machine, after I use make-up remover oil + cleanser, and I can see that it removes the residual dirt/make-up on my face! The solution makes my skin feels clean, and prepped for moisturizers! I use Skinceuticals B5 gel + a moisturizer after this.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Trina64

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Horrible! Made my eyes very itchy. I made an eye doctors appointment because I thought there was something seriously wrong with my eyes. Turns out it was this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by timeaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say, I thought I would not like this product but a friend recommended it and so I thought I would purchase a small bottle to try it. And I'm definitely glad that I did! It is amazing! I used it as an eye makeup remover first on pretty heavy make-up and it took it all off without mess - as good as the Chanel eye-makeup remover (which has been my favourite up until now).

For my face it took off my foundation pretty easily and found it actually felt like it had removed all the oils that build up throughout the day. My skin is pretty oily and usually any type of product that doesn't need to be washed off leaves some sort of residue but this left nothing at all! And I was suprised how clean my skin felt - almost as if I had just cleansed with my usual foaming cleanser.

I will definitely be repurchasing this in a much larger size next time and I think the price is pretty reasonable for how well it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by NotJustAnotherTeen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makeup I've used:
- Foundation
- Concealer
- WATERPROOF mascara
- WATERPROOF eyeliner
- Light dust of various eyeshadows (nothing too heavy i suppose)
- Little bit of bronzer and sometimes blush

Nothing too heavy but I do put a lot of stuff on my face (Foundation and concealer as i have terrible acne)

This stuff really wipes everything off! Many ramble on about how much product they have to use to remove their makeup but i just need 4 cotton pads to finish the job (one more if i want to double check if i have everything off)! It might be due to the fact that they were using the wrong cotton pads! You DEFINITELY CANNOT use normal cotton pads (stuff you buy at drugstores) but rather cotton pads DESIGNED to not break down when soaked with water/product (aka makeup cotton pads). This will maximise the amount of product you have in contact with your skin and not just absorbed into the cotton pad and break apart.

With that out of the way, my skin is sensitive (one wash with a gentle cleaner can leave my face red) and oily (making me acne prone) which make it very hard to manage. As recommended by my dermatologist, my skin should only be using makeup wipes or water based makeup removers NEVER oil based. So i merrily skipped to my local drugstore and picked up the first thing that fits the list (neutrogena deep clean makeup wipes). After using for nearly 6 months, it began to irritate my skin, making me cringe in pain as my skin inflames. Until i stumbled upon this little thing during my little shopping trip. I was hesitant at first, looking at the mixed reviews here but I decided to take the leap anyways, buying the smallest bottle available ( I believe it was SGD 8 or 9? ). My skin didn't magically become better (obviously) but my skin didn't feel irritated, dried out or make me break out like 5 pimples at a time which is a miracle for my stubborn skin!

Conclusion, my skin LOVED it! It's not holy water but it certainly did what it was supposed to do without causing even more problems for my hormone-dosed skin. It felt cooling and my skin feels refreshed after using this product. This product may be better for someone with slightly oily skin to prevent any flareups as stated in some other reviews shown.

P.S This product is scented but it is so mild that you just might miss it! So nothing too much to be concerned about.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by InstantRainbow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Why I love Bioderma?

- It’s so gentle that you feel butterflies are kissing your face. No redness, no irritation. My sensitive skin thanks you.
- I am a little partial towards fragrance-free products. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a perfume junkie all the way, but when it comes to skin care, the fewer chemicals and additives, the better.
- It’s a one-stop-shop for lazy bums like me. I prefer not to stand in front of a mirror for more than a few necessary seconds. And that’s all the time Bioderma takes to effectively clean my skin.
- A loyal travel buddy, it’s the easiest cleanser on the go. If you need a bigger incentive, Bioderma has a cutsie travel-size bottle too.
- The tough water-proof mascara. Gone! Just soak two cotton pads and apply it on your eyes for about a minute each. The best thing? It doesn’t irritate your eyes one bit.
- My make-up needs are virtually non-existent but if it works for runway models and make-up artists then who am I to question its magic.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/14/2013 3:28:00 AM More reviews by Helan

I read all the great reviews on this product, but in real life it didn't help me enough. It makes disapear all the makeup, but after that... my face is burning every time. Even though it is marked like "allergy tested", it is not so fair. Normally, i don't have allergys, but this product made my skin red and burning.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I generally love this stuff.
It is really great for when I'm away from home and need to take off a full face of makeup.
I also use this as a quick toner to make sure i get every last trace off.

It is a clear, odorless liquid much akin to water but with cleansing properties, it really is hard to explain.
Out of the few micellar waters I have tried, this is the best. It does not leave residue like others such as Avene for example.
If I am lazy and for whatever reason do not have access to my regular cleansing routine, I use this. I hold it on my eyes for 20 seconds or so to 'melt' the makeup and then wipe away.

Kinda expesive for what it is but lasts a couple months with regular use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hey, I'm slightly drunk. I wore mu today but I'm too lazy to take it off.

MY SAVOIR IS BIODERMA. Just two cotton balls and some Bioderma H20 works great as a mu remover when you don't want to leave your bed and go to the bathroom.

And, this is great when you want to remove fall out under the eyes, without laving an oily residue behind.

I highly recommend. I paid 20 euro for 2 bottles 2 with 500 ml each.

26 out of 30 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No