July 30, 2014 | 1946 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by MedusaSant

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It works about as well as water for removing makeup and doesn't work AT ALL for removing any sort of eye makeup.
I tested it to see how much makeup it removed before washing my face with a clean, white cloth and the results were disappointing. It hardly removed anything.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Tuts311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

What an amazing product , I have an oily Tzone and normal cheeks. I cant use face wipes or anything containing alcohol or mineral oil. This is a miracle worker. it removes every last bit of Mu my skin has never had a bad reaction to it. My skin feels clean and refreshed after using it and what i love most is it doesn't strip my skin. My skin never feels tight or dry after using this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by linz75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really don't understand what's all the fuss about this product. It doesn't take off make up well at all, especially not my gel liner. I'm not interested to even try it to remove the whole make up on my face without water. Fortunately, I bought only the small bottle. What a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by alwayshine14

Takes off my face makeup and some eye makeup, has trouble with mascara and eyeliner. I can take off my face makeup with it and not have to actually wash my face after if I'm really tired, even though I'm breakout prone. I haven't been able to find the big size bottles in Canada and the small size bottles are pretty expensive. I do want more however.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

$33.50 on strawberrynet.au for 500ml. I have only tried this cleansing water and the lancome micellair water.
Big clear, plastic bottle with a plastic top/cap. You squeeze out the amount you need out of a little hole/spout (similar to the types of spouts that you find on moisturisers in the squeeze bottle).
I like this a lot but i find the lancome micellair water to be better. I find that the lancome takes off eye make up better; less rubbing and less tugging.
the Bioderma has no scent. The water does not have a soapy feel, and there is no reside left on the skin once you have used it to wipe you face. it does a decent job of taking off your foundation but when it comes to mascara, i have to hold the product onto my eye, and wipe quite vigourously. even then it doesn't take the majority off. i then have to hold it on my eye longer, melt the make up off then wipe again. I actually sometimes even skip using this on my eyes (because it isn't very good) and use an eye make up remover for that part of my face.

I use this on non-scented, non-alcohol, non-soap baby wipes. I make sure the baby wipe is quite damp too.

I like this product and would buy again based on the fact that it is cheaper than the lancome one (if was rich i would stick to the lancome). I just have to get used to using an eye make up remover this this as well. I like that theres no smell, and that there is no waxy reside left on my face after wards. It doesn't make my face irritated or red after i have wiped. It doesnt cause pimples and is gentle on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Tinkerjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the big bottle of Bioderma because of all the hype around it. I takes of my face make up but i have to go over it twice with a fresh cotton pad as not all gets taken off the first time. It is possible to get my eye makeup off but this takes longer and I feel like I have to tug on my eye lashes which i don't want to do, i don't use waterproof mascara!

The bottle is nice and simple, you need to use it with a cotton pad and the big bottle lats along time. For me it works as well as makeup wipes so it just depends on what you want to use. I will probably try a different bioderma next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by ciaobellakate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So we all know how great this stuff is for speedy makeup removal with no need for a basin or shower, but I bet y'all have never tried this as a stain remover for light-colored fabrics and carpets, have you? Just shake the bottle, squirt a little over the area (no need to dab or scrub) and then leave to dry. Don't ask me how I discovered this... *blushes*

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I can't live without this - for real. It's the only thing that can get all my make-up off without making my skin turn tomato red (*cough* Neutrogena make-up wipes *cough*), including mascara and eyeshadow. Embryolisse micellar water didn't remove anything, have tried Vichy and other brands. Nothing compares. They call it "make-up artist's crack" for a reason - if you have to swipe off make-up quickly, especially on a person who's had their make-up removed and then applied repeatedly that same day - you need something mild yet very effective. It feels just like water on your face, no stickiness or tacky feel.

I just use this before cleansing (never leave it on your face -it's best to rinse with water at least, preferably use a normal cleanser right after) - apply to a cotton pad and swipe all over my face. It's fragrance free and non-irritating. I've never found a better make-up remover and I've used more than I can count. I keep 3 of these around - big, huge bonus size bottle in my bathroom, 1 regular size bottle in the bedroom as a back-up and 1 mini travel size for . .well travelling. I would hate to forget this on a trip.

Bioderma almost always has this as part of 2pk, or attached to a lotion etc, so you can get it for less. I think it's worth it regardless if it's on sale or not because again - this is the only make-up removing product that hasn't burnt, irritated, dried out or otherwise my made my skin go nuts.

I have been buying this for over 4 years, and yes I would/do repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by gingercurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this product. When I purchased it, I had intended to use it as a face makeup remover. However, after several days of using it as my sole makeup remover, my pores started to become clogged but I liked the feel of the product so I decided to keep using it. I decided to use it after regular cleansing thinking that that would alleviate the clogged pore problem. I was wrong. I then tried to use it only to remove eye makeup and it stung so bad after the first time that I gave up. Overall, I am disappointed in this product, especially for the price and how difficult it can be to get in the U.S.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by Clau02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I keep on buying this product over and over again! This feels great on the skin, it is made for the most sensitive skin and has no perfume so it won't irritate your skin. If you're looking for a micellar lotion that removes well makeup, this is the one. It does a great job for face and eye makeup. This comes 2 or 3 times a year in a practical pump packaging in Jumbo size. I would keep the pump on the original packaging! Hope this helps!