December 20, 2014 | 1704 users online

Cleansers - Bioderma - Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried it and I didn't like it. It does not remove my make up. I would say it can be used as a gentle cleanser for mornings when you do not have any make-up on.
Not my favorite, there are better cleanser for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by RiaPryce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over a year now. I love it. I mainly use it to take off my eye make up and find it very gentle. It helped me reduce my dark eyes due to the other products I was using and having to rub my eyes too much to get the make up off. I def recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by l0laxc0la

I bought a little bottle of this stuff at a pharmacy the last time I was in France. I'm glad I didn't splurge on a bigger bottle. It's cute and it feels nice on my face, but it doesn't really do what it claims. It takes forever time-wise and uses a lot of product to actually get my makeup off, and by that time I kind of wish I'd just washed my face normally. Also I've noticed it seems to affect the texture of my sensitive skin somewhat when I don't wash my face afterwards, surprisingly. It irritates me a bit. I know this has worked well for others but for me it's somewhat useless.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 8:02:00 PM More reviews by monty2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using Almay makeup remover for sensitive eyes but found that the skin around them was always red and somewhat puffy the next morning, and I could never get all the oil out of my eyes. I switched to this and am happy with how gentle it is--no more red and irritated eyes.

However, my skin does feel a bit drier after using and it takes a few swipes to remove my eyeliner (I don't wear mascara). I also had to use quite a bit to remove foundation but since I foam cleanse after anyway it's not an issue for me. It's pricey ($24 for the smaller bottle) so I'll keep an eye on when it's on sale. If it wasn't so gentle on my eyes and lids I'd keep searching for something else, but until I hear of a gentle remover that removes eye makeup easily I'll stick with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by Hurin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for almost 40 days. I have a very sensitive and allergic skin. I'm using this product safely.It is excellent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Lisa1000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used this product for almost a year and I still love it. My skin is sensitive and acne prone, yet I've never had a bad reaction to this solution. I use it to remove any traces of makeup after I wash my face and some mornings instead of soap and water. As for the price, I've been pretty lucky in getting '2 for 1' deals at the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by gunnk91

I'm on my 4th bottle of this and it is by far the best micellaire water to remove makeup. I thought I'd try loreals new micellaire water but I kept getting quite a few spots when using it each night so I stopped and it cleared up. BUY BIODERMA it really is like just using water on your face.... So gentle. My skin is combination with a very oily nose and very dry chin and this does not dry my chin area and leave it flaky. Only two bad points... I have to buy off eBay and pay postage which is more annoying than just popping to boots but its worth it.... And the lid, a couple of times the bottle has leaked in my wash bag leaving me with half a bottle missing but that's probably my fault too haha

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by mixprints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I simply adore this product! Yes it is a tad expensive, but I am always weary on what goes onto my face so if I put on expensive makeup, I will not skimp out on makeup remover as well.
This literally removes everything and does not irritate my skin one bit. I do not use any WP mascara or eyeshadow so I cannot help in that department.
I pour some on a cotton pad and it's enough for my full face and my eye makeup.

Overall I am super happy with this and have and will repurchase this. Very happy with this!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by raiazr16

this is surprisingly good at removing my face make up, its literally feels like using regular water to remove my make up. doesn't feel greasy or anything. but it stings my eyes so badly, i heard people talk about how good it is at removing eye makeup, this product stung my eyes like no other, my loreal eye makeup remover is still 100% better, and its so expensive. its a good product but i wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by judyxtnguyen

I love this product! I use this to remover my makeup with a cotton pad and absolutely removed all my eye face and makeup. Easy to use fast and effective. It does not irriate my eyes and feels like water. The Bioderma Sensibio H2O doesn't remover water proof makeup and it is hard to get a hold of this. It is abit pricey about $30.00 but you get what you pay for, an excellent product that is amazing!