September 18, 2014 | 1669 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 6 for Combination/Oily Skin ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Missylou80

This stuff is horrible! I bought it on a whim because everyone said it would be good for my combination/dry skin. Haha! Well I first put it on and it has the worst odour! Then as I was blending it out it caked around my zits and made my entire face cakey. I took it off immediately and regretted buying this, especially since I now just wasted $20. I will not be repurchasing this at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

I have VERY oily skin as well as a few dry patches. Usually after about an hour wearing other foundations, my foundation becomes very shiny and I have to use several oil blotting sheets throughout the day. But this product keeps the oil at bay! The only thing that is a bit of a bummer is that it will accentuate any dry skin that you have, so make sure to moisturize beforehand. I also love it because it comes in a very pale shade (Ivory). This was the palest shade out of all of the brands that I saw in the drugstore, and since I am basically transparent, it's hard for me to find a color match. This foundation does it for me though!

The only critique I have about the packaging is because the foundation is so thick (maybe I just got a bottle from a weird batch?) it takes forever for it to come out, so I would advise storing it on its side so you can get the product out more easily.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/22/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by caitx03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand the rave reviews on this foundation. It looks like a chalky mask and is very difficult to blend because it dries so fast. The only time I would use this is for going out wen I know it's going to be a late night. It also made me breakout. Definitely not a daily wear foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by helerycelerie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

After using L'Oreal True Match for years, I finally decided to branch out to something new. A friend recommended this gem to me, and I will not be going back.

I use foundation very sparingly: sometimes on my eyes, and on my T zone as needed. I'll use it as a concealer as well. This product looks beautifully natural; people are often surprised to hear that I use foundation! It blends beautifully, especially if you tap it on gently with a finger. Coverage is complete and it lasts all day! A beautiful product.

I recommend using your finger instead of a brush, because it can look streaky if you use a wiping motion instead of a tapping motion.

My only tiny complaint is that the opening is rather large. I haven't had trouble controlling how much I use, but if you don't use your fingers to apply, this may be an issue.

Overall, I love it! I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by erinmaui9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Bought the sandbeige color but big mistake, I should had bought the buff shade. But still this is a great alternativ for EL Double Wear because of the price and the benefits. Made my skin less oily for 4 hours and did not break me out. Will repurchase this brand again and just buy the Buff shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

Am I the only one who notices that the new formula is a bit more watery? The foundation itself is great for everyday but my biggest problem was finding a color that matches me. I had the color 'natural tan' because online everyone was saying it's good for nc42 skin tone but it was wayyy to light. I have to mix the color 'rich ginger' to get my actual skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by beautyblondey

Love it! I have some acne scars from a few years back when I was still a teen. (which I'm still looking to resolve with some sort of product). Revlon provides great coverage for people like me (whom need a little extra help). The only thing Id like to change is the bottle it comes in, its hard to dispense in a sanitary way without the pump-top.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by martini8787

I love this product but a word for the wise, makeup remover wipes. When you buy any ColorStay foundation you must also buy some sort of makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by thids13

Great fall back for ELDW esp since Estee has changed their formula I may now become a full time CS user

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by soccergirl13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is honestly an amazing drugstore foundation. The coverage starts out medium, but it is very build able and doesn't look cakey. I have oily skin and when it says it's 24 hour staying power, it means it. I set it with minimal powder and it stayed matte and flawless all day. It doesn't give a very caked up look and feels and looks very natural. However I was disappointed since it doesn't have a pump but it's worth it this is AMAZING.