Revlon ColorStay Makeup with SoftFlex SPF 6 for Combination/Oily Skin

3.9

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.3%. Inactive Ingredients: Aqua Eau (Water), Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40B, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Nylon 12, Tribehenin, Isododecane, Polyisobutene, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Bisabolol, Serica (Silk Powder), Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Malva Sylvestris Extract (Mallow), Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract (Lily), Lactobacillus/Eridictyon Californicum Ferment Extract, Cymbidium Grandiflorum Flower Extract, Alumina, Polydimethylsiloxane/Polymethysilesquioxane Copolymer, Ethylene Brassylate, Methicone, Trisiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand the rave reviews on this foundation. It looks like a chalky mask and is very difficult to blend because it dries so fast. The only time I would use this is for going out wen I know it's going to be a late night. It also made me breakout. Definitely not a daily wear foundation.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

After using L'Oreal True Match for years, I finally decided to branch out to something new. A friend recommended this gem to me, and I will not be going back.

I use foundation very sparingly: sometimes on my eyes, and on my T zone as needed. I'll use it as a concealer as well. This product looks beautifully natural; people are often surprised to hear that I use foundation! It blends beautifully, especially if you tap it on gently with a finger. Coverage is complete and it lasts all day! A beautiful product.

I recommend using your finger instead of a brush, because it can look streaky if you use a wiping motion instead of a tapping motion.

My only tiny complaint is that the opening is rather large. I haven't had trouble controlling how much I use, but if you don't use your fingers to apply, this may be an issue.

Overall, I love it! I will repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Bought the sandbeige color but big mistake, I should had bought the buff shade. But still this is a great alternativ for EL Double Wear because of the price and the benefits. Made my skin less oily for 4 hours and did not break me out. Will repurchase this brand again and just buy the Buff shade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Am I the only one who notices that the new formula is a bit more watery? The foundation itself is great for everyday but my biggest problem was finding a color that matches me. I had the color 'natural tan' because online everyone was saying it's good for nc42 skin tone but it was wayyy to light. I have to mix the color 'rich ginger' to get my actual skin tone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! I have some acne scars from a few years back when I was still a teen. (which I'm still looking to resolve with some sort of product). Revlon provides great coverage for people like me (whom need a little extra help). The only thing Id like to change is the bottle it comes in, its hard to dispense in a sanitary way without the pump-top.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product but a word for the wise, makeup remover wipes. When you buy any ColorStay foundation you must also buy some sort of makeup remover.

Great fall back for ELDW esp since Estee has changed their formula I may now become a full time CS user

This is honestly an amazing drugstore foundation. The coverage starts out medium, but it is very build able and doesn't look cakey. I have oily skin and when it says it's 24 hour staying power, it means it. I set it with minimal powder and it stayed matte and flawless all day. It doesn't give a very caked up look and feels and looks very natural. However I was disappointed since it doesn't have a pump but it's worth it this is AMAZING.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought this product yesterday after extensively reading the many positive reviews on it. (And I'm just a sucker for wanting to buy a product when I read a lot of amazing reviews on it.) So, I tried it on this morning and like everyone mentioned, it dries quickly, but followed the tips that everyone else mentioned by applying the foundation in sections. I did so using the Beauty Blender and it worked very well. The coverage was overall amazing for me. It hid my blemishes and evened out my skin. I was pretty much overly impressed. The real test was to see if it held up to truly staying perfect throughout the day. It totally did! My face was hardly oily after most of the day and even blotted my face with the oil tissue and hardly anything came off. Overall, it has fabulous staying power and I'm pretty thoroughly impressed. :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My mother in law let me try some of hers on my hand to see how well it covers since I have some blemishes from old break outs that I'm still trying to get rid of. I liked how well it covered so much that in the next few days, I made a trip to the store and bought some. I kind of wish that I looked online for reviews first. I mean, most reviews are good so maybe that wouldn't have stopped me, so I dunno. Don't get me wrong, there are things that I love about this foundation. For starters, the coverage, which is what I fell in love with initially. It covers very well. Back when I had darker blemishes, this would have been a godsend. Now that my blemishes are pretty well faded, a little bit of this foundation goes a very long way. I find myself using just a couple drops to cover my whole face. So I'm sure it will last a very long time. Like another reviewer said, don't use your fingers though. I never have been the type to use my fingers but I did once just to see, and it was a Fail.

Also, the coverage, is almost flawless. I feel like my face looks so even and smooth with this foundation on. I like how my face stays oil free pretty much throughout the day. My face is very oily by nature. Luckily, over the years, I've found many products to help out with that. So this foundation has less of a job to do now, but I'm still pleased with that. Currently, there is a heat wave around where I live, like 110+ degrees. I've been inside mostly but I'm kind of curious to find out how well this foundation would hold up out there lol.

What I don't like about this product is that it has caused a few pimples, I'm sure. Before using this, if I had a pimple it was only on the very rarest of occasions. But since using this foundation, they have become more regular. Right now, I have 2. I like to give my skin a break and wont wear makeup for a couple days at a time when I can, and when I am not wearing this foundation, my pimples shrink up pretty quick. But if I'm wearing this foundation, the pimples will stick around for a very long time. That is very annoying. So, I try to go more days without foundation. Maybe that's a good thing. But when I want to go out all dolled up, it kind of makes me nervous that I might have to pay for it the next day with a zit. :( Doesn't happen every time, but sometimes is enough to annoy anyone...