April 24, 2014 | 1875 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Exact

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by acpope11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this mascara hurt to go on. it gave me nothing. NOOOOTHINNNNGGG! just made my eyelashes spikey. not good. it ran out quickly and the "blackest black" color was just terrible. i'm a religious covergirl buyer (my HG's being covergirl exact eyelights and volume exact) this LET ME DOWN

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett0722

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This did nothing for me. Much like all of CG's other new mascaras. I haven't found a usable one among them. It barely adheres to my lashes and does nothing for them. I minds well not even wear mascara with this stuff. Don't buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I like this mascara, but I'm not in love with it.
I got this in black/brown instead of my normal black or, very black. Anythings better than my blond lashes that you can't see.
I wanted a more natural looking mascara when I'm not doing super heavy crazy eye makeup. And, This does exactly that. I'm very pleased with it. Not my favorite everyday mascara, but I know I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2010 12:34:00 AM More reviews by thiscowsgotmoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara, but don't love.

It does NOT clump, holds a curl pretty well, and lengthens too.

Just not a HG mascara though :D

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by xheni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of newer rubbery type mascara applicators, and this mascara is one of my favorites. It's great at separating, and for using on lower lashes. I use this underneath Lash Blast or use multiple coats of it by itself for a quick natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by pinkash1283

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Not my favorite mascara, but not too bad either. Claims to lengthen and thicken, but I didn't find it to be anymore then a basic mascara. When it says "lash exact", it means it. I love that this product doesn't irritate my eyes at all as some other mascaras do, but I was hoping for a little more to enhance my lashes

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by goopycakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite mascara to use on the bottom lashes. It doesn't flake and make my bottoms look really long. It def. a not thrills thus no volume, but it's practical and if you aren't into bold falsies lashes this may be for you on your top lashes. The brush is really cool its very wiggly. It is not too bulky and its gets into all your lashes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by LovesTheWay2Go

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't really have a problem with this product, and I think it's pretty decent. I like the applicator/wand- it's not too large like Lash Blast. I think it's really difficult to remove though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2010 7:01:00 AM More reviews by siamesekiss

If you can't already tell from my reviews, I like to try different mascaras. This one was the first I have tried with the plastic bristles. I managed to get a duo pack on sale for $7 so it was pretty cheap. As silly as it sounds, I love the tube mostly because of it's color and it's lightweight, I sometimes do throw mascara into my makeup bag in my purse so the lighter the better. Anyway, I digress. Overall it's a decent mascara but it is definitely not my favorite nor my HG. It gives some length and some volume, just average on both. I like a little more dramatic look but for every day, all day mascara this would be a god one. No flaking and no clumps which I love! The most important thing though was there has been no smuding. I'm now on the second tube and I even if I put it on my bottom lashes I don't get smuding which has been a big problem with other mascaras in the past. For the price it's worth it for what it does. Still haven't found my HG mascara but this one would be a repurchase while I'm waiting.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by blooicee

This doesn't do much to my lashes (good or bad). It does slightly lengthen, separate, and doesn't clump. However, it doesn't thicken AT ALL, and my lashes look practically the same with or without it. It also doesn't hold a curl too well, and it's too natural for my taste. Would not repurchase.