Cover Girl Lash Exact

3.8

on 9/6/2010 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this yesterday and tried it out this morning and I liked it a lot, but not as much as I would have hoped. It made my lashes long, but not super long. I guess my expectations were too high. It was definitely clump-free though, and the definition was simply beautiful. Also, it made me look like I had more eyelashes; maybe it just defined them enough that some of them came out from hiding? That's silly, but I was very happy with that unexpected effect. I can't decide if I will buy this again. It was definitely a good buy when it comes to an everyday mascara.

on 8/17/2010 7:12:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

nice mascara and comes on clean with no clumps.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This is probably the best non-waterproof mascara I've used. It doesn't flake! After wearing it for 14+ hours it will start to sting my eyes, though. The rubber wand is awesome, preventing clumping. It provides a really nice daytime look. Most importantly, it comes in Brown! There are so few mascaras out there that offer plain brown (instead of blackish brown), so Cover Girl gets two thumbs up from me.

on 7/26/2010 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product didn't really work fo rmy lashes. It didn't make them seem any fuller than normal. I wouldn't buy this product again!

on 7/25/2010 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very balanced mascara. Just enough volume with out looking tacky and lots of length. It is a drugstore version of Dior show. My lashes look significant but not inappropriate for day. In fact, I use this at night now as well so the rest of my makeup isn't upstaged. I think the time is over for super volumizing mascaras anyway since it was never a really nice look.

on 7/23/2010 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this is a pretty decent mascara. This mascara comes in a pretty purple tube and cute packaging is always a plus. The wand has many bristles spaced apart in equal length giving lashes the perfect defined look. This mascara gave my lashes very good length, minimal clumping, and no flaking throughout the day. I found that this mascara did not hold a curl very well and kinda made my lashes straighter. My lashes felt dry and brittle since the formula itself is a bit dry. I like the feeling of Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara so much better than this one. Not a good mascara on covergirl's part.

on 7/13/2010 11:22:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara. It gives me really nice lashes. But if I'm not careful, I can easily get the spider lash look. Also, it flakes by the end of the day. It gives me length, not much volume but I'm not looking for that. So I'm pretty happy with this mascara.

I did enjoy this mascara when I first bought it but slowly I started to realise that it didn't give me a great overall look (aka spider eyes - not clumpy though). I actually enjoy the mascaras that are the 'old-fashioned' brush and not the plastic spiky thing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good lengthening mascara, but the tube dries out so fast, so now I use Maybelline Great Lash instead. For that reason alone, I would not repurchase.

on 6/28/2010 8:04:00 PM

I have oily eyelids and have had trouble finding a mascara (and eyeliner for that matter) that doesn't run and give me raccoon eyes. I have tried waterproof formulations before based on reviews but this didn't seem to solve the problem. It wasn't until I started reading other reviews about Covergirl lash - series that I decided to give it a try. This is my go-to mascara for everyday because it never runs! In terms of length I think it does a fairly decent job - its not the best but I think it is above average for length for me. There is a little bit of volume or curling power but not much so definitely don't buy it for this reason. I think its strong point is that it does lengthen and will stay put on your lashes.

Video Reviews & Tutorials