Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm

3.0

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor), honey, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil, benzyl benzoate, coumarin.

on 5/28/2011 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this product was fab and it made my lips smell dilish it realy moustirisd my lips to it was great

on 5/22/2011 8:56:00 AM

I think the smell of honey is a bit too strong. I like that it's made of natural ingredients, but I wish they'd leave out the 'coumarin', which isn't too healthy. Feels not sticky, which is good.

on 5/20/2011 9:24:00 PM

This balm did nothing for my lips. In fact, I think it dried them out even more. How???? I have no idea.

It's made from natural ingredients, & smells of honey (which after a while makes me feel sick).

So yeah woo hoo there you have it, another terrible lip balm. Don't buy it if you want something that actually helps dry lips.

on 5/7/2011 3:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Contrary to popular opinion, I really loved the smell of this stuff! It may be a bit too floral smelling for some people, but I personally liked it! The only gripe I had was that it didn't keep my lips as moisturized as the mint kind, but I still liked it, and will repurchase ^^

on 5/7/2011 2:09:00 PM

Burt's Bee's lip balm is really great but this stuff smells nasty. At first I could tolerate the smell but after a while it just made me nauseous. The smell is also really strong yuck.

on 4/20/2011 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I want to start off by saying that this is the WORST smelling lip balm EVER. lol There are no remnants of honey, but only this strong, unpleasant floral scent that permeates in your mouth for hours after the lip balm has faded away. It tastes just as bad as it smells and because of that I can't use this during the day. This is strictly a night lip balm. I only deal with the smell because this is the only thing that I've found that moisturizes my lips. My lips are extremely sensitive (I've literally tried every lip balm out there on the market) and I'm allergic to 99% of them. I also enjoy Carmex and Nivea Kiss of Moisture but they're not as good. This is one of those lip balms where you only have to put it on once and you're good for hours. No need to reapply constantly. I would repurchase... I wish there was something else better out there because I HATE the smell. but I will continue to buy this until I find something better.

on 4/4/2011 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

smells really good and i want to eat it! but it's not very moisturizing at all. if you have very dry lips, i suggest trying other kind like nivea moisture or carmex moisture plus and they have spf which is a plus. i would use this product when my lips are not really dry and i dont need a lot of moisture. it's a good product but not for winter or when you have really dry lips.

on 3/14/2011 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I have tried other BB lip balms but this is definitely my favorite. I love the smell and how moisturizing it is for my lips. I apply this before applying lipsticks to condition my lips. I wish it tasted as good as it smells.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Every Honey based as ingredients product is almost good for lips. it can soothe and moist the lips very fast. Especially for this one. This product works well on my lips. it can solve my cracked lips because of weather, AC, or something else. Even if the smells isn't too good, but the result is i don't disappoint by this product..

on 3/7/2011 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Out of all of the Burt's Bees chapsticks, this one is probably my favorite for day time use. For time time I favor the Pomegranate one. Anyway, the honey balm is just a no nonsense chapstick and is perfect if you're looking for a sweeter sort of lip treatment. It's a littler waxier than the pomegranate one, but I still love it. Compared to the minty chapstick, I find that this is more nourishing. But this is all in my opinion. A lot of people like minty flavored or scented products, it's usually personal preference. Also, after weening myself off of tons of chapsticks, this is my number one product out of all of my Burt's and EOS. Hoped this helped a little :)

Popular Lip Treatments