September 19, 2014 | 1560 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Benetint

rated 3.6(2008 reviews)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Lirong

LOVING IT. For cheeks, for lips... Gives a natural looking stain. The smell is like rose-water, which I personally dislike and would've perfered it to be unscented. Goes a long way so I feel there was a good value for the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 2:59:00 PM More reviews by YXXC

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE. Currently on my 4th bottle, so that means I've been using it for years. No glitter (one of my bug bears), just nice and matt. It's a cheek stain, so apply it quick, before it dries. Any surplus and you can swipe it on lips. Buy it! For more honest reviews, 'like' Face Up To It on Facebook, Twitter @YoCalliss, yocalliss.wordpress.com. Thanks :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by puffadori

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the natural flush this gives my lips- like me, only much better. Since it's a stain, and matte, it made my lips look fuller and actually pouty. Only problem I had with it was the staying power. Had to reapply, and I'm not fond of always checking lip color. Color did bleed a bit on upper lip, but that could be remedied.
Liked this better on my lips than on my cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2013 10:41:00 AM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A little pricey, but it will last you forever! I like it more for a lip stain than as a cheek stain because I have very acne prone skin and so my skin is very imperfect and not smooth. The stain seems to be redder around pimply areas so my cheeks look blotchy and swollen. As a lip stain, it is fine but focuses around the center of my lips after 6+ hours. Staying power is good. I have Cha Cha tint as well, and I find that is shows up a lot better than benetint on my hand and lips. I didn't test on my cheeks. Benetint has a nice rosy scent that I really adore. I will repurchase when I run out, maybe a mini size.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really do enjoy this product! It gives a lovely natural flush to the cheeks without having to cake on more powder. Doesn't show as a lip stain for myself as my lips are already too pigmented but it easily would for those with fairer lips. I do prefer the formula of the newer tints (ie Cha Cha) which is a lot creamier. Very pricey in Australia, around the $50 mark, but a little goes a long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 9:35:00 AM More reviews by Sarah7777777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A natural stain for lips and Cheeks. Does everything it claims to do. Perfect for a natural look, stays put all day. Handy product to own. Comes in two other shades, cha cha tint (corals), posie tint (pink) I find the poisie tint and cha cha tint are a different texture to the Benetint as they are more creamy and don't seem to last as long on my skin. Seems a bit pricey at £24.50 but will last you ages.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Shylak3

Love love love! blends in very well and gives a natural flush. Good consistency and easy to use, stays in for decent amount of time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by foucault

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of my best beauty buys. Beautiful color, super natural on the cheeks and lips, lasts long and has a nice little scent. In general though, warmer shades go better with my skin tone, which is why I'm thinking about also trying the Cha Cha Tint. Benetint probably looks best on the more fair-skinned as it is quite rosy and cool.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by ggalie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this, especially for a summer flush. Long lasting, no problems with my lips because I exfoliate them - use a washcloth at night! A little goes a long way. I followed the package directions and got great results.

EDIT: I have grown to love this product more and more, and in the winter I find itʻs a nice complement to berry hued lips when used on the cheeks. The staining power on lips is also potent. When combined with Revlonʻs Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Honey, you get color that really lasts. However you absolutely M.U.S.T. work it in RIGHT AWAY to your cheeks! Otherwise you will have pink lines. I will repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by cicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well my lips dry before I applied my benetint I use lip balm after that I applied benetint but after it dry my lips looks like I bit my center of lips. It stain very darker on my center of my lips so color evenly dispersed. I'm ginger so I have very fair skin so benetint a bit dark as blush on my cheek so I don't use as blush.