Orly Bonder Rubberized Basecoat

Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Heptane, Ethyl Acetate, Trimethyl Pentyl Diisobutyrate, Tosylamide/Epoxy resin, Polyvinyl Butyral, Nitrocellulose, Benzophenone-1, Cl 26100 (Red 17), Cl 60725 (Violet 2), Cl 47000 (Yellow 11).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I saw this recommended online on some beauty site and thought it would be a great base coat. I tried it many times and didn't find that it performed well. It feels like it never really dries, doesn't make your polish last longer, and it's over-priced. I had my polish start to peel the very next day.

I didn't realize it, but I wasn't REALLY using this stuff to its full potential until I tried the bonder "sandwich" (or the sticky sandwich- if you Google either, lots of results come up). Let me just say that the lasting power of a manicure using this technique is fantastic! I have had manicures last for 8-10 days, easily, with only minor tip wear. I've been using this technique steadily with every manicure now for months, as I only change my polish once a week. I definitely recommend this product and the sandwich technique. Try it- I think you'll be impressed!

BEST BASE COAT EVER. It's my new HG. I'm one of those people who can't keep nail polish on their fingers for more than a day, and this really helps! My polish lasts for a week now! It dries quickly and is super smooth, and really does grip the polish.

Best base coat I've used, hands down. My nail polish doesn't chip for days, nor does it allow certain reds to stain my fingernails despite using a base coat. This really grips the polish and gives you a smooth base to work from. I don't need a ridge filler, either.

I was very impressed with this product! I have tried so many different nail products that claim to keep polish from chipping or wearing, but this stuff REALLY works! I was so happy! I was wearing acrylic nails for a while because I can never keep nail polish on without chipping for more than a day it seems like, but i got tired of the acrylic nails and took them off. Like I said nail polish on my natural nails never stays on for long so it was hardly worth it to paint my nails. I tried the Orly rubberized formula as a base coat and then applied the nail polish and the polish stayed on without chipping at all for about 4-5 days! I even went bowling and the polish didnt chip. this stuff is HG! will definitely purchase again!

I can not believe this product works! I was doubtful, but it really does. I am one of those people who can not wear polish for more than a day without it chipping, the manicure with this stuff as the base, is on day four without any chips! For me, that's nothing short of impressive.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is the best base coat I've used. It makes my hairs shinny even after I remove the nail polish. The polish goes on very nicely and doesn't chip until days. I'm going to try Orly other nail products!

I love this product! I usually have polish chip off within the first day or two of painting my nails but I can get about a week of wear with this product. I put a coat on each nail and allowed fifteen minutes to pass before I put on polish. I then used OPI nail polish, so I am not sure if that aids in the no chipping? I have yet to use this product with an inexpensive polish, so I don't know if it would hold up as well in that case. I used one coat of Bonder, two coats of polish, and topped off with Orly's Won't Chip topcoat. I allow fifteen minutes of dy time between each coat, and I really think that is key to helping your manicure last.

i bought this product because of all the wonderful reviews on it over the internet. overall, it's a really OK product, but i expected it to be a lot better. for me it usually lasts 3-5 days without chipping. i really like the rubberized handle and the brush, the application is easy. it doesn't stain or yellow my nails. in my opinion, the biggest downside of this base coat is that sometimes i get quite annoying peeling at the tips of my nails (my actual nails, not the polish) and sometimes the polish doesn't chip, but just starts peeling off. that doesn't happen every time i use this base coat, so i guess i'll just have to find out what causes it. i still like this base coat a lot and most likely i will buy it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a really wonderful base coat. It's sticky and holds my nail polish really well. My nail polish glides easily over this. Some people complain that it stains their nails, and it does, but not drastically. I have noticed a slight peachy stain on my nails, but it's nothing really noticeable. You have to point it out to people in order for them to notice. This fills over any ridges and seals the gap between peeling layers of nail.

Top Rated Orly Products