April 16, 2014 | 1938 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2009 12:52:00 PM More reviews by beu2fool

Love this color. It's a great everyday look for me paired with sin or sellout it makes for an easy smoky eye. I used to be a big fan of MAC's mulch...but this color is much better IMO. It's a true brown on me where mulch ended up looking almost purple.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by InfamousBabyJ

Absolutely LOVE this eyeshadow. I always wear it by itself because it makes my eyes pop and really stand out. I have like hazel/goldish eyes and using this color alone makes it look awesome. I would seriously recommend this to anybody. It's a great earthy brown color and really would make any eye color look beautiful. Buy this color!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Violet912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Wonderful color payoff. Wonderfully velvety texture. I'd highly recommend this to anyone with neutral or warm coloring. I am only giving this a 4, however, because this brown is too warm for my pink-toned skin and it's hard for me to pull off. I like Stray Dog much better for my coloring, and Smog came in the Urban Ammo palette, but I would not purchase it separately personally. If the color suits you, however, it is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2009 6:50:00 PM More reviews by violetkat22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color is really great. The pigment is bold in a good way, and it stays put with UDPP underneath it. I like it because browns make my blue eyes pop nicely, and it doesn't have the amount of glitter other colors of this brand have. It is slightly metallic, which makes it look less bland and more fun than a matte color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 4:39:00 AM More reviews by blink1217

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous dark bronzy brown e/s! I'm able combine with many different colors. Very pigmented, and extremely smooth texture. I feel on my (NC30-35) it is more of a dramatic color on my skin tone and would be even more for someone a bit fairer. But I def recommend this color, will purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2009 3:19:00 AM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this when i want a brown smoky eye on the crease and it's so beautiful. I always get compliments with when i use this e/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by FastKitty99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I pulled this out yesterday and wore it - wow, forgot how pretty it is! I tend not to wear my UD eyeshadows as much as MAC, Stila, and BE because, quite frankly, the glitter is a bit much for me. Smog is a beautiful bronze/brown with lovely sheen, not too over the top. What really impressed me was that the color looked as beautiful when I took it off before going to bed as when I first put it on in the a.m. This definitely has some great pigmentation and staying power. Looks great paired with Sin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by linhn92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first high end e/s I ever bought and it's well worth the price tag. It's a gorgeous bronzey color with little fall out. It lasts a long time, even without a primer. The cute packaging is a plus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2008 9:56:00 AM More reviews by diggity

Whoever it was below that described this as "gorgeous smoldering earthy/coppery brown" was dead-on. This is a fantastic color with great staying powder. I haven't found a shade like this in any other brand yet, it's very unique. I wear a lot of neutrals and love cool colors, even though a sales assistant said I most definitely have warm-toned skin. I'm careful about the bronze or copper colors I choose because things can look very orange. This, however, is perfect. I love to use it as a liner on top and bottom with a neutral all-over shade like UD Sin. I have this in the Urban Ammo palette (it's also in Wallpaper palette) but would definitely buy the full size single if I ever needed to.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by shazi

I love this eyeshadow! It can be worn day or night, depending on how it's applied. On my NC43 complexion, it looks a little smoky but not too over the top. My only complaint is that I have to be careful to press it on, as opposed to brushing it on, otherwise I get lots of fall out under my eyes (even with UDPP). Because of this it's a bit more work than I would like, but the flipside is that the texture is really soft and easy to layer. A great color!