July 25, 2014 | 1519 users online

Blush - NARS - Amour

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

Quite a nice blush, I don't think it's anything special though. On my NC30 yellow undertoned skin, it's a reddy pink colour. Like I said - nothing special. When I fake tan and go up to an NC40, this doesn't show up on me that much unless I put quite a bit on. But when I'm an NC30, it shows up very easily. It's pretty flattering, but I think I could find a dupe for this for a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by bumblebeezer

This is definitely my favorite blush right now! I have mata hari, orgasm, and dolce vita but I reach for this one the most. It looks very pretty and natural and the perfect peachy pink. I'm an NC25 with dark hair and it looks great with my coloring. Definitely a staple in my stash!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great color by nars. I typically reach for torrid over this one but all in all i would still buy this again in a heartbeat if i ran out. Im about a nc44/nc45 in mac, tahoe in nars and it suits my skintone wonderfully. I apply w my mac 168 brush and if i put to much use my 187 to sheer it out a bit. Just like all nars blushes this one is very pigmented even on me so a little gives a beautiful flush, too much and it will get bozo the clown looking. If you want to go with a more natural option to me torrid is the one, but overall i can pull off both with the right application and i get peachy, rosey cheeks, everytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by lathibad

This is one of the most understated, but unique, pieces of make-up in my collection. While the product looks stark white in the pan, on my skin it appears barely gold. It almost looks as if my skin just has a sheen to it where ever this is applied. I consider that a good quality for a highlighter. I'm almost thirty, and I just don't need anything sparkly in my make-up collection; in fact I tend to gravitate towards matte items. However, this product gives the skin a dewy quality. The reflecting mica is so finely ground that you cannot even see the individual particles. It just adds a bit more light to the skin. Because it's so understated, I don't use it sparingly. I apply it to my cheekbones, brow bones, and just brush it on my nose, chin, and forehead. In my opinion it does seem to give my face more depth, and works as a good scuplting tool. However, my skin is ultra-pale. This may be why the gold looks so understated on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by bruno777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. It's a light peachy color and looks very good on my skintone. I'm a MAC NC50 for reference. I have been wearing this almost daily since purchasing it. A little goes a long way. I typically pair this with my gold deposit MSF as a highlight and it looks really gorgeous.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by thechinesericeball

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bummmer, I really wanted to like this blush, I tried so hard to make it work but it never looks slightly good on me. Even applying it with a light hand and blending, it still looks orange and flat!

I think this would look great on darker warm skintones, but on my cool medium olive skintone it just looks...off. It is a beautiful blush but I will not repurchase. My search for the perfect peachy blush continues = /

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by mrslid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush! I ordered it online and when I first opened it I was a little bit afraid to be honest. I'm fair and warm toned for reference and it was a lot more pigmented than any other blush I had tried so I almost returned it without trying it. I applied it with a light hand using a fluffier brush and voila! perfect natural rosy cheeks. I love that it's matte. It looks so natural. It really is about as close to my natural flushed colour that I can imagine getting. Very pleased with this purchase. Definately give it a try and don't be afraid of the pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ssherices

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Holy crap! I got this much wanted wishlist item as an extra in an amazing swap! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color.....it melts into my cheeks and leaves behind the most beautiful flush i have ever seen. It looks very natural if you use a light hand and blend in a circular motion sweeping upwards. Finally i think i found my hg a blush i can never do without ever! For reference I am an nc20 to 25

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 4:43:00 PM More reviews by MrsHolcomb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous. It is a subtle color that imparts a perfect flush, and I personally love a matte blush---

It's a classic color for sure and looks perfect with a little bit of NARS Luster and Dolce Vita lipstick :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by lolajean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

When this first arrived, I thought there was no way this color would work on me. It looked a little orange and muddy. I tried it, thought it was just ok, and tucked it away in my stash. I was expecting it to be a little pinker. After I had my baby I wanted something I could use in place of bronzer and blush when I needed a little lift for my complexion. I pulled this out and it was exactly what I was looking for. It's a true flush color that looks totally natural. It's the exact color of my baby girls cheeks! I love that it has no shimmer but isn't too matte. I dust a little on my nose too and it gives me the perfect "I was just outside in the cold" flush. Love it!