Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Oily skin

3.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultane, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Tea Cocoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Pelmetto) Fruit Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sucrose, Menthol, Hexylene Glycol Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-2, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

on 11/2/2009 7:08:00 PM

I love this cleanser. It smells great, it cleans my face and it keeps me clear! I used to break out quite a bit in my twenties. I searched and searched for a cleanser that would not, make me break out, dry me out too much or leave my skin red and patchy. This cleanser does the job. I know some people are put off by the menthol/minty element, but it does not bother me at all. I follow it with the Extra Mild Clarifying Lotion (the non-alcohol one), Clinique's Clearing Moisturizer (with BP 2%) and the DDMG. Amazing. My skin has never looked so good and felt so good.

on 9/16/2009 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Tried this over the summer for a few months, bought the whole kit from Sephora.

I found it made my skin breakout rather than prevent them and I don't like the way it makes my skin feel after washing.

I will not be repurchasing this product.

on 8/31/2009 7:56:00 AM

LOVE IT!
I usually use the:
STEP 1: Mild - Normal to Dry skin (the bar of soap)
STEP 2: Clarifying Lotion 2 Skin Types 2 - Dry Combination
STEP3: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Skin Types: 1 - Very Dry to Dry, 2 - Dry Combination

When Summer hit my skin felt good still but I just wanted a slightly "deeper" cleanser due to sweating from being in the heat outside for a long period of time.

So I bought the Liquid Facial Soap for this skin type:
Oily - Normal to Oily skin

I use Facial Cleansing Buffs by:Face Secrets
(from Sally's Beauty Supply) with the soap!

It doesn't make me feel dry or parched. Plus my skin also feels clean and smooth. I still use the same Toner and lotion with it.

Over all I like it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

i like htis product better than cetaphil. it works like cetaphil but removes the make up much more effectively. it's really inexpensive considering its about 15 dollars for a product that works well for my oily skin and lasts a long time if used in proper portions.

my skin is no where near as oily, i dont get oily skin under my make up anymore. however it took about a month use of hte product before i started seeing results. skin feels super clean.

on 7/29/2009 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I haven't been very impressed with Clinique's facial cleansers. I got this as a GWP. It's comparable to drug store brands but I wouldn't buy it again.

on 7/13/2009 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a decent cleanser. It cleans the face well but doesn't help with oil control for very long after you've used it. I have realized that bar soaps work FAR BETTER on my oily skin than liquid cleansers. I used this for a while then switched to Clinique's oily skin bar soap. My bottle of this is still half full so I use it from time to time as a makeup remover. It removes makeup suprisingly well! Overall, a good, not great cleanser.

on 7/13/2009 12:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This cleanser doesn't dry out my combination to oily skin. In fact, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and cleansed. What I like most about this cleanser is that my skin does not feel taut and dry.
The pump bottle is great! Saves me having to wonder how much is left in the bottle (semi-translucent).
This would have to be one of the best valued cleanser I have bought for a while.

on 7/9/2009 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've been using this cleanser for about 2 years now. It really seems to get my face clean and take ALL my makeup off. It's great for my skin because it tends to be really oily, especially by the end of the day.

on 7/6/2009 7:12:00 PM

I got a sample of this soap for free along with my clinique moisturizing gel (which is great btw). This soap cleans alright, but seems to leave dead flakes of skin on my face. It's also too drying and expensive. Not worth trying.

on 6/25/2009 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Lets examine before we enter a new product in the database people. There are like 4 entries for one cleanser. Anyways, it is a very nice cleanser. Not stripping or drying in the least bit. I can tell that it leaves the barrier of the skin undisturbed. I would buy again. The smell is weird even tho9ugh its unscented, i prefer some scent, it doesnt have to be strong, but the smell is kinda blagh. It doesnt make me happy to wash my face, let me just say that. But it does cleanse well.