Clinique Liquid Facial Soap - Oily skin

3.5

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultane, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Tea Cocoyl Glutamate, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Serenoa Serrulata (Saw Pelmetto) Fruit Extract, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sucrose, Menthol, Hexylene Glycol Polyquaternium-7, Laureth-2, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Sulfate, EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

I used this product, along with the toner & moisturizer for the 3 step program, & did not care for it. I have oily skin, & this product did not reduce the oil at all. I also continued to break out while I used it. I tried it for several months, & unfortunately did not get positive results.

Pretty decent!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Whoa-did this stuff make me break out...Dont know if it is just a little too good at what it does and causes your skin to overproduce oils or what, but this turned out badly for me. I think you have to be careful when you use it with the toner. I have tried using it ~once a week and that seems okay, but I absolutely cannot use this on a daily basis. I switched back to my Kate Somerville detoxifying cleanser after this.

I love this cleanser. It smells great, it cleans my face and it keeps me clear! I used to break out quite a bit in my twenties. I searched and searched for a cleanser that would not, make me break out, dry me out too much or leave my skin red and patchy. This cleanser does the job. I know some people are put off by the menthol/minty element, but it does not bother me at all. I follow it with the Extra Mild Clarifying Lotion (the non-alcohol one), Clinique's Clearing Moisturizer (with BP 2%) and the DDMG. Amazing. My skin has never looked so good and felt so good.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Tried this over the summer for a few months, bought the whole kit from Sephora.

I found it made my skin breakout rather than prevent them and I don't like the way it makes my skin feel after washing.

I will not be repurchasing this product.

LOVE IT!
I usually use the:
STEP 1: Mild - Normal to Dry skin (the bar of soap)
STEP 2: Clarifying Lotion 2 Skin Types 2 - Dry Combination
STEP3: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Skin Types: 1 - Very Dry to Dry, 2 - Dry Combination

When Summer hit my skin felt good still but I just wanted a slightly "deeper" cleanser due to sweating from being in the heat outside for a long period of time.

So I bought the Liquid Facial Soap for this skin type:
Oily - Normal to Oily skin

I use Facial Cleansing Buffs by:Face Secrets
(from Sally's Beauty Supply) with the soap!

It doesn't make me feel dry or parched. Plus my skin also feels clean and smooth. I still use the same Toner and lotion with it.

Over all I like it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

i like htis product better than cetaphil. it works like cetaphil but removes the make up much more effectively. it's really inexpensive considering its about 15 dollars for a product that works well for my oily skin and lasts a long time if used in proper portions.

my skin is no where near as oily, i dont get oily skin under my make up anymore. however it took about a month use of hte product before i started seeing results. skin feels super clean.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I haven't been very impressed with Clinique's facial cleansers. I got this as a GWP. It's comparable to drug store brands but I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a decent cleanser. It cleans the face well but doesn't help with oil control for very long after you've used it. I have realized that bar soaps work FAR BETTER on my oily skin than liquid cleansers. I used this for a while then switched to Clinique's oily skin bar soap. My bottle of this is still half full so I use it from time to time as a makeup remover. It removes makeup suprisingly well! Overall, a good, not great cleanser.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This cleanser doesn't dry out my combination to oily skin. In fact, it leaves my skin feeling fresh and cleansed. What I like most about this cleanser is that my skin does not feel taut and dry.
The pump bottle is great! Saves me having to wonder how much is left in the bottle (semi-translucent).
This would have to be one of the best valued cleanser I have bought for a while.